11/14/2016 04:52 AM
11/14/2016 04:52 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content OP
Administrator
airforce  Online Content OP
Administrator
Tulsa
And those 11 million illegal aliens Trump will deport, it looks like Trump changed his mind .

...Lesley Stahl: They’re talking about a fence in the Republican Congress, would you accept a fence?

Donald Trump: For certain areas I would, but certain areas, a wall is more appropriate. I’m very good at this, it’s called construction.

Lesley Stahl: So part wall, part fence?

Donald Trump: Yeah, it could be – it could be some fencing.

Lesley Stahl: What about the pledge to deport millions and millions of undocumented immigrants?

Donald Trump: What we are going to do is get the people that are criminal and have criminal records, gang members, drug dealers, we have a lot of these people, probably two million, it could be even three million, we are getting them out of our country or we are going to incarcerate. But we’re getting them out of our country, they’re here illegally. After the border is secured and after everything gets normalized, we’re going to make a determination on the people that you’re talking about who are terrific people, they’re terrific people but we are gonna make a determination at that-- But before we make that determination-- Lesley, it’s very important, we want to secure our border....
I/m not the kind of guy who says, "I told you so," but I told you so.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: About That Wall... #159893
11/14/2016 05:04 AM
11/14/2016 05:04 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
ConSigCor  Online Content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
I listened to the entire interview and your leaving out the rest of what he said.

He was pretty clear that it would have to be a process that would take time with no "instant" quick fix. First secure the border. Second deport the criminal illegals. And third...the rest of the illegals would have to go through the process and re immigrate LEGALLY.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: About That Wall... #159894
11/14/2016 05:55 AM
11/14/2016 05:55 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
True, I didn't post the whole thing, it was too long. But he was pretty clear, he's not going to deport 11 million people. More like two to three million - compared to the 2.5 million president Obama has deported.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: About That Wall... #159895
11/14/2016 06:12 AM
11/14/2016 06:12 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
If he actually goes after the criminals, the gangs and the cartels, THAT will be an excellent start.

He also mentioned they want to fix the immigration process so that the ones who wish to come here legally do not have to wait untold years to do so.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: About That Wall... #159896
11/14/2016 07:16 AM
11/14/2016 07:16 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Originally posted by ConSigCor:
If he actually goes after the criminals, the gangs and the cartels, THAT will be an excellent start.

He also mentioned they want to fix the immigration process so that the ones who wish to come here legally do not have to wait untold years to do so.
Agreed, that would be great.

If he wants to go after the cartels, the best way to do it would be to end the war on drugs. Take away the profits, they go out of business. But he's not going to do that.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: About That Wall... #159897
11/14/2016 03:30 PM
11/14/2016 03:30 PM
behind enemy lines
N
noname762 Offline
noname762  Offline
N
behind enemy lines
Originally posted by ConSigCor:
[b]If he actually goes after the criminals, the gangs and the cartels, THAT will be an excellent start.

He also mentioned they want to fix the immigration process so that the ones who wish to come here legally do not have to wait untold years to do so. [/b]
Building a WALL is what I've wanted for many years. And these people who scream they are Illegals while they protest and burn American Flags or throw Old Glory on the ground and wipe their feet on it and get all uppity I just want to tear them a new asshole. Just for fun. Then load them in buses or cattle trucks and ship them back to the bottom of South America.

One thing I know. While we finally (I hope) got someone in the white house who won't continue as Obozo or the Bush family or Bill Clinton and Hitlery don't look too long for this world (chuckle chuckle)Mister Trump can't do it all by himself. We as a nation are gonna need to help him out by shit canning the worthless democrats to include the RINO'S in both the congress and senate.

Grass fed Beef..it's what's fer supper July 4th.
Re: About That Wall... #159898
11/15/2016 08:29 AM
11/15/2016 08:29 AM
Massachusetts
W
WMassMilitia Offline
WMassMilitia  Offline
W
Massachusetts
This is why populism doesn't work. I mean, did anyone REALLY think he was going to deport all the illegals and build a wall, let along make another sovereign nation pay for it? laugh

Did anyone think about how much money that would cost? We have a multi trillion dollar national deficit, people are already being taxed to death. The amount of man power that would require would be laughable.

I'll be happy if he deports the known criminals instead of housing them in jail at our expense; cuts off federal funding to the sanctuary cities and find a way to prevent the "great and wonderful" illegals from leeching off the state.

Captain
10th Reg. Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry
Re: About That Wall... #159899
11/15/2016 09:01 AM
11/15/2016 09:01 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Yeah, it is going to slow down at the known criminals stage. That's the real Hispanic vote that Trump got too, somewhere in the 35% range are pretty conservative law and order types who don't like their communities being represented by drug dealing gangs.

It's a minority, but they tend to follow the evangelical vote and have no sense of humor about the lack of support for Christians in the middle east. They are not wealthy enough to do much about it, but sure won't vote for a regime that leaves those people hanging.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: About That Wall... #159900
11/15/2016 11:18 AM
11/15/2016 11:18 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Several things in the news today.

1. Apparently Mexico and Canada took Trump at his word as both countries presidents are now saying they are willing to renegotiate NAFTA.

2. Un named sources within Border Patrol say they will "ignore" Obama admin bureaucrats who are pushing "last minute policy changes" and will wait to see what Trump wants them to do re the border situation.

3. Several leftist coast mayors are raising hell saying they've already been informed by their congressional representatives that federal funding to their sanctuary cities is going to be eliminated.

4. A Trump staff member said that federal subsidies provided to known illegals will be terminated.

laugh

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.