11/04/2017 11:16 AM
11/04/2017 11:16 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Sen. Rand Paul was assaulted outside his Kentucky home by a registered democrat.

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul was assaulted at his Bowling Green home on Friday afternoon, according to local news reports.

The Kentucky State Police responded to Rand’s residence at 3:21 p.m., according to a press release from the agency.

Rene Albert Boucher, 59, was arrested and charged with one count of assault in the fourth degree. Paul, a Republican, suffered minor injuries in the attack, details of which are still unknown.

Kentucky State Board of Election voting records list Boucher as a registered Democrat. A person with the same name also works as an anesthesiologist in Bowling Green.

“Senator Paul was blindsided and the victim of an assault,” Kelsey Cooper, Paul’s communications director in Kentucky said in a statement to the Bowling Green Daily News.

“The assailant was arrested and it is now a matter for the police. Senator Paul is fine.”

Boucher was taken to Warren County Detention Center.

His bond is listed at $5,000 and a court date has not been set.

According to the Bowling Green Daily News, Boucher was awarded a patent in 2003 for a pain relief product called a Therm-a-Vest. Boucher sold the device on QVC in 2005, according to a news report at the time.

A Facebook account that appears to be maintained by Boucher contains numerous anti-Donald Trump postings.

On May 17, Boucher posted, “May Robert Mueller fry Trump’s gonads,” a reference to the former FBI director’s investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government.

There are no postings on the account about Paul, though there are many others that criticize Republicans in general.

Boucher shared one post from the Occupy Democrats account citing left-wing academic Noam Chomsky’s criticism of the Republican party.
If the guy hates Trump, he chose a curious target. It doesn't say if Boucher has anything to do with the protests today.[/quote]

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: It begins Nov. 4 #160796
11/05/2017 04:37 AM
11/05/2017 04:37 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
I'm guessing there are a lot of commies over at RefuseFascism.org that are feeling pretty disappointed this morning. It must have cost them a bunch of money for advertising and printing up signs, and they have precious little to show for it.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: It begins Nov. 4 #160797
11/05/2017 07:04 AM
11/05/2017 07:04 AM
Tennessee
Hawk45 Offline
Moderator Officer Contributor
Hawk45  Offline
Moderator Officer Contributor
Tennessee
Originally posted by airforce:
I'm guessing there are a lot of commies over at RefuseFascism.org that are feeling pretty disappointed this morning. It must have cost them a bunch of money for advertising and printing up signs, and they have precious little to show for it.

Onward and upward,
airforce
It was Soros's money. I figure he will write it off on his taxes somehow.

As to the Rand Paul assault, if RP had just shot the sob the taxpayers would have been much better off. Trials cost money and putting them up in jail does as well.

Re: It begins Nov. 4 #160798
11/05/2017 09:54 AM
11/05/2017 09:54 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
Someone just Shot Up a church in Texas, 27 dead two dozen injured so far , Shooter chased down and killed

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Page 2 of 2 1 2

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.