Black Friday #161000
11/24/2017 02:13 AM
11/24/2017 02:13 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
You just can't fix stupid.

One shot outside Missouri mall, brawls close Alabama shopping center as Black Friday begins

BY Christopher Brennan
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Friday, November 24, 2017

One person was shot outside a Missouri mall as swarms of shoppers looking for Black Friday deals saw chaos pop up throughout the country.

An unidentified 19-year-old received life-threatening injuries after being shot in the parking lot of a center in the college town of Columbia late Thursday night, according to KMIZ.

It was not immediately clear what caused the shooting at the mall, which was open until midnight on Thanksgiving as would-be savers began looking for deals before the unofficial commercial holiday began.

Another shopping center in Alabama saw an outbreak of violence Thursday, with brawls shutting down a late-night session early.

Police in Hoover, outside Birmingham, broke up fights at the Riverchase Galleria outside Birmingham, with Al.com reporting that one person was treated for injuries by paramedics.

Social media video that appeared to be from the scene showed officers restraining two women amid scattered clothes and displays, though no information about arrests was immediately available.

Shopping at the mall set to run until midnight was cut off at 11:20 p.m.

Both the mall in Missouri and Alabama are set to reopen at 6 a.m. on Friday.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Black Friday #161001
11/24/2017 08:36 AM
11/24/2017 08:36 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
I've worked security at a couple of those Black Friday sales. It was never my favorite thing to do, but at least it was interesting. I arrested four people at one six-hour sale, because I only had four sets of handcuffs with me.

Seriously, people are idiots. They thought there were so many people in the store than no one would notice them walking out with a $1000 TV, or an armload of $150 jeans. They were wrong.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Black Friday #161002
11/25/2017 12:25 AM
11/25/2017 12:25 AM
KC metro
E
Etech Offline

Etech  Offline

E
KC metro
Not to be forgotten http://photos.riverfronttimes.com/b...a-leads-seven-arrests/?slide=20&5g1a9712

Protesters briefly shut down the St. Louis Galleria in Richmond Heights during Black Friday holiday shopping. Chants of “no justice, no profits” and “stand up, fight back” rang out a little after 1:30 p.m. after groups of protesters gathered at an upper level above the food court. As protesters marched through the mall, stores began closing; protesters walked into some that hadn't closed and demanded they do so. The mall eventually closed around 2:30 p.m. but reopened after protesters left the property.
'Protesting' at the mall in St Louis seems to happen very often, along with blocking major roads. Scrolling through the pictures the police had their hands full for a while. I'd not disagree with the right to protest but not on private property and 'demanding' a store close is BS. Same with those blocking roads and pounding on cars with signs, a very dangerous activity for the well being of those protesting.

At one time the un-official guess of CCW carriers in the KC metro was 30k+ (number permits issued is not public info) St Louis has a larger population and many surrounding towns have residents commuting daily. Although now no one is required to have CCW to carry concealed, in state.

Re: Black Friday #161003
11/28/2017 03:20 AM
11/28/2017 03:20 AM
Tennessee
Hawk45 Offline
Moderator Officer Contributor
Hawk45  Offline
Moderator Officer Contributor
Tennessee
This is going to sound racist as all hell but it is the truth as I see it.

Malls are closing all over the US because of Black/Hispanic youth gangs taking them over as they lack all public decency and manners in them.

Malls are not their private hangout and if authorities just find a pair and take the malls back, then a lot of this type of behavior would disappear.

Now we have 'shopping areas' that would have had all the stores under one roof, but now are separate and stupid! All because when gangs/youth are controlled the stores are called 'racist'.

Maybe if a couple of those so called protesters were shot, things could get back to normal and peaceful. I know if they pounded on my car they would have a couple of options. Hospital time because of being run over or lead removal! Either way I am NOT going to let me or mine be hurt because of wanting to be PC!

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.