12/18/2017 09:29 AM
12/18/2017 09:29 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content OP
Administrator
airforce  Online Content OP
Administrator
Tulsa
I've heard nothing that suggests this may have happened, but an Antifa group was suggesting pouring concrete on train tracks to stop the movement of fracking equipment. The original post was taken down, but it's been archived.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Amtrak Train Derailment #161064
12/18/2017 12:22 PM
12/18/2017 12:22 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Heard a report on the radio that said there was an obstruction on the tracks which caused the derailment.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Amtrak Train Derailment #161065
12/18/2017 12:32 PM
12/18/2017 12:32 PM
washington
mak9030mag Offline
mak9030mag  Offline
washington
A lot of story's flouting around about what or who may have caused this. Local news same thing story's flouting around.
Odd thing though where it happened. Fort Lewis is a stones through away from the derailment.
Causing a lot of time consuming backups and detours.

Mak
Re: Amtrak Train Derailment #161066
12/18/2017 12:43 PM
12/18/2017 12:43 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
I agree, if someone wanted to derail a train to cause the most disruption, the bridge over I-5 at rush hour would be a good place to do it.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Amtrak Train Derailment #161067
12/18/2017 12:53 PM
12/18/2017 12:53 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Multiple Dead after Amtrak Train Derails Leaving Rail Cars Dangling above I-5

http://q13fox.com/2017/12/18/train-derails-above-i-5-sb-lanes-shut-down-near-dupont/

Antifa Admits Train Track Sabotage Near Tacoma to ‘Stop Fracking’ Antifa behind Tacoma train wreck?

Editor’s Note: This since-deleted article from It’s Going Down, an Antifa affiliate, reveals how leftist activists planned on derailing freight trains near Tacoma, Washington, by pouring concrete on tracks.

Furthermore, according to the Gateway Pundit:

“Police have raided an Antifa encampment in Olympia, Washington, following a train being sabotaged by anti-fracking activists — but the anarchists claiming credit for the act have vowed to continue until ‘every officer is down.’”

Over the past several weeks, dozens of Antifa activists have camped next to the train tracks to stop fracking supplies from leaving the Port of Olympia.

Nearly 30 masked activists confronted Union Pacific Railroad officers last Wednesday when they attempted to clear the camps from the railroad right-of-way.

Olympia, WA: Train Tracks Sabotage To Stop Fracking Equipment
By Puget Sound Anarchists

Early in the morning of April 20th we poured concrete on the train tracks that lead out of the Port of Olympia to block any trains from using the tracks.

Here we endorse crimes like pouring concrete on train tracks. We also include a how-to video at bottom of article:https://t.co/jToAfuL1vH pic.twitter.com/gUJdE2b9xL

— Official Antifa (@OfficialAntifa) June 28, 2017

We took precautions to notify BNSF (the train company) – we called them and we used wires to send a signal that the tracks were blocked. We did this not to avoid damaging a train, nothing would bring bigger grins to our faces, but to avoid the risk of injuring railway workers.

This action was done to disrupt the movement of trains carrying proppants used in natural gas fracturing. These train tracks are part of a system of pipelines, fracking wells, mines, clearcuts, control centers, fiberoptics, dams, highways and factories that cover the planet and are physical manifestations of a process that is destroying the ecosystems, cultures, and inhabitants everywhere. Behind this network of infrastructure there are politicians, CEOs and bureaucrats who have private security, cops, prison guards, non-profit directors, PR consultants and the legacy of 500 years of colonization to back them up. We oppose all of these manifestations, infrastructural, personal and ideological. We blocked the train tracks because we want to blockade the entire web of domination that is slowly killing us.

We were inspired to take this action by acts of resistance taking place across turtle island and the world, particularly the fierce indigenous resistance of water protectors against the Dakota Access Pipe Line, the encampment blocking a train full of fracking material on these same tracks in Olympia this past November, and the clandestine attacks against pipelines in Florida, South Dakota and Iowa.

We also were emboldened by the spirit of all those who have risen against the white supremacist police in Furguson, Baltimore, Oakland and elsewhere, as well as by the riotous opposition that has characterized the first few months of Donald Trump’s reign.

Error 404–On https://t.co/hrVolPee4f Website could have been a half prove that ANTIFA Sabotage the train tracks..

— VerbsOnGround (@VerbsOnOfficial) December 18, 2017

Resistance to this many-tendriled death machine has and must take many forms. Some have set their goals narrow and try just to stop the port from shipping proppants. We are aiming beyond, for a liberation that destroys all vestiges of oppression and colonization leaving us free to experiment with ways of living in cooperation on our own terms. We want to unlearn the legacies of domination that we have inherited. We need a diverse and vibrant resistance composed of more forms of destruction, mutual aid and solidarity than we can yet imagine.

This action and actions like it are quite easy to do yourself. This only took a few hours and a little bit of planning. The hardest part was calming our nerves. Particularly easy was placing wire on the tracks to send a signal to the train company that the tracks were blocked. This action can and has been easily repeated wherever train tracks are. For more info on how to do this check out this explanatory video.

Concrete on the tracks is just a start
Rest in Power James Marker!
Free Red Fawn!

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Amtrak Train Derailment #161068
12/18/2017 02:23 PM
12/18/2017 02:23 PM
washington
mak9030mag Offline
mak9030mag  Offline
washington
Also through in the mix. First day of new rail line course. High Speed on the old track system. Some business involved with this wanted it some didnt.
Antifa in this area word has it. There are two types one computer posers the other, dig to deep good chance you'll have and accidental suiside.

Mak
Re: Amtrak Train Derailment #161069
12/18/2017 04:41 PM
12/18/2017 04:41 PM
N.E. Wa.
Kelldor42 Offline
Kelldor42  Offline
N.E. Wa.
I have taken numerous classes by Sam Culper and I subscribe to Forward Observers Strategic Intelligence and Low Intensity Conflict intel reports to my email. (I highly recommend them.) In last Friday's Low Intensity Conflict, FO reported the following:

---

Midwest

Anarchists allegedly disrupt rail lines in Nebraska

Puget Sound Anarchists recently reported a case of attempted disruption of freight rail lines in Nebraska. According to the anonymous communique, anarchists “attached wire and jumper cables to the main Union Pacific rail line running through the state of Nebraska to disrupt rail signals and delay trains that mainly carry coal from the mountainous west to population centers in the east.” [Source: https://pugetsoundanarchists.org/railline-distruptions/]

(Analyst Comment: We've seen similar attempts to disrupt rail lines in the Pacific Northwest earlier this year as activists attempted to disrupt the flow of supplies to the Dakota Access Pipeline. This certainly indicates a level of awareness likely obtained through the sharing of intelligence.)

---

I tried for an hour to get a hold of a relevant LEO in both Pierce County Sheriffs Dept. and Wa. State Patrol. I got transferred multiple times, voice mails that were full, transferred to 911 who blew me off and said someone would call me but didn't. I just wanted to give them the link above was all. Ironically, posting here is probably the best way I can get them this information, LOL! I sent it to KIRO 7 news, and when I saw additional links to relevant articles coming out today I sent them to Sam at FO.

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/BA...sionId=4t5.0tXamTaMhBZwfXljf3ZmZOMXKupj "Honestly, um, there are things more important than your life, and freedom is one of them."
Re: Amtrak Train Derailment #161070
12/18/2017 05:49 PM
12/18/2017 05:49 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Originally posted by Kelldor42:
...Ironically, posting here is probably the best way I can get them this information, LOL!...
I think you're probably right, but I don't know how funny it is. wink

If it was sabotage (and I'm personally leaning that way), the authorities undoubtedly already know. And then they would be facing a real quandary: Should they announce it was sabotage, and invite every terrorist and copycat goofball to do the same? Or should they keep it quiet, and just hope it's one-off act?

If you shut down rail traffic in the United States, you effectively shut down the United States. There is no way that trucking can move everything that the rails do. It would be far worse, economically, than 9/11 ever was.

Interesting times...

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Amtrak Train Derailment #161071
12/18/2017 06:27 PM
12/18/2017 06:27 PM
washington
mak9030mag Offline
mak9030mag  Offline
washington
Kelldor 42 don't get discourage. Being blown off is how they do things in Pierce county.

Mak
Re: Amtrak Train Derailment #161072
12/19/2017 08:10 AM
12/19/2017 08:10 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
They're now saying the speed limit was only 30 mph around that curve . The train was doing about 80.

And, that section of track received $181...Intercity Passenger Rail Program (HSIPR) .

Something here does not compute.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Amtrak Train Derailment #161073
12/19/2017 08:17 AM
12/19/2017 08:17 AM
washington
mak9030mag Offline
mak9030mag  Offline
washington
Also they were doing a drill for the same type of scenario on the same day it happened.Very convent.

Mak
Re: Amtrak Train Derailment #161074
12/20/2017 01:42 AM
12/20/2017 01:42 AM
Omaha Nebraska
Huskerpatriot Offline
Huskerpatriot  Offline
Omaha Nebraska
Around here... track that is rated for that low of a speed, is old, well behind on regular maintenance and not worth expensive upkeep doe to low volume of traffic. Typical spur lines.

Regular through traffic lines with high volume warrant these upgrades.

So... either they are lying about the speed, or the contractors that did the upgrades siphoned the money and didn't do the work they claimed they were doing.

"Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at it�s worst, an intolerable one."
 Thomas Paine (from "Common Sense" 1776)

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.