AWRM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: There Will Be A Lot More Rioting, Looting And Civil Unrest [Re: ConSigCor] #173954
09/04/2020 01:43 PM
09/04/2020 01:43 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Here's more on the suspect shot by law enforcement.

"Investigators haven't yet determined how many rounds were fired." A few hours after the release of a video outing himself as the person who fatally shot a Patriot Prayer protester in Portland, Oregon, last week, 48-year-old Michael Forest Reinoehl was himself shot and killed by police. The shooters were part of a federal task force that included U.S. marshals and FBI agents as well as local law enforcement, and they were there to take him in as a suspect in the August 29 slaying of 39-year-old Aaron "Jay" Danielson.

Reinoehl was "an Army veteran and father of two who has provided what he called 'security' at Black Lives Matter protests," reports Vice News. Reinoehl told journalist Donovan Farley that he shot Danielson in self-defense, believing that Danielson was about to stab him and his friend.

"You know, lots of lawyers suggest that I shouldn't even be saying anything, but I feel it's important that the world at least gets a little bit of what's really going on," Reinoehl said on camera. "I had no choice. I mean, I, I had a choice. I could have sat there and watched them kill a friend of mine of color. But I wasn't going to do that."

Reinoehl "had described himself in a social media post as '100% ANTIFA,' and suggested the tactics of counter-protesters amounted to 'warfare,'" notes Seattle's KOMO. "He had been shot at one protest and cited for having a gun at another."

On Thursday night, Reinoehl allegedly pulled a gun on a team of federal agents who showed up to arrest him. "Initial reports indicate the suspect produced a firearm, threatening the lives of law enforcement officers," said the U.S. Marshals Service in a statement.

"Thurston County Sheriff's Lt. Ray Brady said four members of the fugitive task force fired their weapons, including two Pierce County Sheriff's deputies, an officer from the Lakewood Police Department and an officer from the Washington State Department of Corrections," reports KOMO. "Brady said investigators haven't yet determined how many rounds were fired."

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: There Will Be A Lot More Rioting, Looting And Civil Unrest [Re: ConSigCor] #173982
09/09/2020 12:02 PM
09/09/2020 12:02 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Urban criminal gangs in the upcoming civil war.

On September 2, the New York Post featured a news story headlined “FBI warns Chicago gangs have ‘shoot on sight’ pact against cops.” The FBI warned that, “Dozens of Chicago street gangs have made a pact to ‘shoot on-sight any cop that has a weapon drawn on any subject in public.’ ” These street gangs include “the Vice Lords, Black P Stones and Latin Kings,” that have a combined membership of several tens of thousands.

Even before this “pact” among criminal gangs was agreed upon, lethal attacks on Chicago policemen were up significantly this year. The Post cites Chicago Police Superintendent David Brown that it was clear “people are seeking to do harm to cops.”

He continued:

“I think it’s bigger than a suggestion. I think 51 officers being shot at or shot in one year. I think that quadruples any previous year in Chicago’s history. So I think it’s more than a suggestion that people are seeking to do harm to cops.”

While this story would certainly seem disconcerting, some might be inclined to think it was only important to those who actually live in Chicago.

On the contrary, it should sound huge alarms to every American about what is likely to happen later this election year, not just in Chicago but in virtually every large metropolitan area.

Chicago is still the third largest city in the US and the home base of past President Barack Obama. Votes counted in Chicago have played decisive roles in past Presidential elections as well. “Chicago Rules” are a byword for determining political outcomes through fraud, bribery, and violence.

Chicago has actually reverted to gang rule in the last twenty years. Although murders in Chicago seemed to level off in the 2005-2010 period, the percentage of murders attributable to gangs actually went up significantly. Nearly two thirds of murders in Chicago are committed by gang members.

This has happened because of the close working relationship between gang leaders and many Chicago aldermen and City Hall functionaries. Major gangs have enjoyed substantial if not complete official protection from the Chicago police and prosecutors for at least twenty years.

The single best account of how this works was provided in Chicago magazine in a cover story entitled Gangs and Politicians in Chicago: An Unholy Alliance. Replete with detailed neighborhood maps of gang territories and specific criminals in working relationships with specific aldermen (an alderman is a Chicago city councilman), the article is a goldmine of information. Unsurprisingly, gang territories correlate strongly with the number of murders committed in those territories.

Chicago has many gangs but most members belong to one of just half a dozen or so large gangs. Even people outside of Chicago are sometimes familiar with names such as the Gangster Disciples, Black Disciples, Black P Stones, Vice Lords, and Latin Kings. Collectively, these gangs have between 70,000 and 125,000 members, or 6 to 10 times the size of the 12,000 member Chicago Police Department.

Although Chicago magazine enjoyed many complimentary letters-to-the-editor from readers for having addressed this matter, progressive Chicago expressed dismay that the magazine had the bad taste to write a story on such a subject. And, the story has been studiously ignored by the “mainstream media” almost everywhere else in the United States.

A major source for the story was Hal Baskin, a well-known Chicago figure, sometime aldermanic candidate, friend of black rabble rouser Jesse Jackson, Congressman (and former Black panther) Bobby Rush, and Gangster Disciples founder Larry Hoover (now serving six life sentences in the Florence “Supermax” facility).

Baskin explained that many aldermanic candidates sought out the support of gangs in a humble fashion. Referring to a series of well-organized meetings between candidates and gang bosses leading up to the February 2011 municipal elections, Baskin said:

At some of the meetings, the politicians arrived with campaign materials and occasionally with aides. The sessions were organized much like corporate-style job fairs. The gang representatives conducted hourlong interviews, one after the other, talking to as many as five candidates in a single evening. Like supplicants, the politicians came into the room alone and sat before the gang representatives, who sat behind a long table. “One candidate said, ‘I feel like I’m in the hot seat,’” recalls Baskin. “And they were.”

The former chieftains, several of them ex-convicts, represented some of the most notorious gangs on the South and West Sides, including the Vice Lords, Gangster Disciples, Black Disciples, Cobras, Black P Stones, and Black Gangsters. Before the election, the gangs agreed to set aside decades-old rivalries and bloody vendettas to operate as a unified political force, which they called Black United Voters of Chicago. “They realized that if they came together, they could get the politicians to come to them,” explains Baskin.

The gang representatives were interested in electing aldermen sympathetic to their interests and those of their impoverished wards (not that the two groups have precisely the same interests, of course). As for the politicians, says Baskin, their interests essentially boiled down to getting elected or reelected. “All of [the political hopefuls] were aware of who they were meeting with,” he says. “They didn’t care. All they wanted to do was get the support.”

Furthermore,

During the meetings, the politicians were allotted a few minutes to make their pitches. The former gang chiefs then peppered them with questions: What would they do about jobs? School safety? Police harassment? Help for ex-cons? But in the end, as with most things political in Chicago, it all came down to one question, says Davis, the community activist who helped Baskin with some of the meetings.

He recalls that the gang representatives asked,

“What can you give me?”

The politicians, most eager to please, replied,

“What do you want?”

Bernstein and Isackson summarized their findings:

• “While they typically deny it, many public officials—mostly, but not limited to, aldermen, state legislators, and elected judges—routinely seek political support from influential street gangs. Meetings like the ones Baskin organized, for instance, are hardly an anomaly. Gangs can provide a decisive advantage at election time by performing the kinds of chores patronage armies once did.”
• “In some cases, the partnerships extend beyond the elections in troubling—and possibly criminal—ways, greased by the steady and largely secret flow of money from gang leaders to certain politicians and vice versa. The gangs funnel their largess through opaque businesses, or front companies, and through under-the-table payments. In turn, grateful politicians use their payrolls or campaign funds to hire gang members, pull strings for them to get jobs or contracts, or offer other favors (see “Gangs and Politicians: Prisoner Shuffle”).”
• “Most alarming, both law enforcement and gang sources say, is that some politicians ignore the gangs’ criminal activities. Some go so far as to protect gangs from the police, tipping them off to impending raids or to surveillance activities—in effect, creating safe havens in their political districts. And often they chafe at backing tough measures to stem gang activities, advocating instead for superficial solutions that may garner good press but have little impact.”

Chicago street gangs “get out the vote” in a way the now moribund Chicago Machine cannot. As Chicago alderman often have de facto veto power over which policemen are promoted to precinct captain (and remain there) in their wards, they can protect gangsters from arrest and prosecution.

Former White House staffer Michael Anton presented a frightening scenario three days ago in The American Mind. Determined to oust the President, even if they lose the election, Democrats have “war gamed” plans to pull off a coup d’etat. Anton explains:

“Remember that phrase from the Dem war game: “street fight.” In other words, a repeat of this summer, only much, much bigger. Crank the propaganda to ear-drum shattering decibels and fill the streets of every major city with “protesters.” Shut down the country and allow only one message to be heard: “Trump must go.”

Criminal street gangs may prove to be a highly valuable force multiplier for the Left Army around this coming election. And they will be active in more cities than Chicago. Count on it.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: There Will Be A Lot More Rioting, Looting And Civil Unrest [Re: ConSigCor] #174034
09/17/2020 01:14 PM
09/17/2020 01:14 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Bill Barr wants rioters charged with sedition "whenever possible."

The Trump administration's aggressive response to the demonstrations and riots that have broken out in U.S. cities following the police killing of George Floyd continues apace, with U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr reportedly suggesting that prosecutors charge demonstrators with sedition.

Barr, according to a story published today by The Wall Street Journal, encouraged prosecutors on a conference call last week to charge violent protestors with federal offenses wherever possible. The attorney general encouraged the use of sedition charges even in contexts when state charges would apply, reports the Journal, which spoke to several people familiar with the call.

Federal sedition law makes it a crime for two or more people to "conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force" the U.S. government, and it comes with a potential penalty of 20 years in prison....

Both Trump and Barr have both pointed to antifa and other leftist radicals to justify an aggressive federal response to violence at protests around the country.

Left-wing groups aren't the only ones being subjected to a federal crackdown. In late August, the FBI conducted a truly absurd sting on two Boogaloo Boys (an ideologically heterodox movement that predicts a coming civil war) who attended demonstrations in Minneapolis. The feds accuse them of trying to sell weapons to Hamas.

Arson, vandalism, and other acts of rioting have accompanied many of the anti-police-brutality protests around the country. But since this violence is often adjacent to protected First Amendment activities, law enforcement's response needs to be careful, targeted, and proportionate. We should try to stop the violence and vandalism, but peaceful protesters shouldn't be unjustly punished or otherwise dissuaded from exercising their rights to free speech and assembly.

By encouraging prosecutors to be as punitive as possible, Barr appears to be taking the exact opposite approach. His suggestion that they dust off sedition laws should alarm all civil liberties advocates.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: There Will Be A Lot More Rioting, Looting And Civil Unrest [Re: ConSigCor] #174042
09/18/2020 12:14 AM
09/18/2020 12:14 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

Report: AG Barr Asked Federal Prosecutors to Explore Criminal Charges Against Seattle Mayor over Autonomous Zone

SEATTLE, WA - AUGUST 11: Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan speaks at a press conference after Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best announced her resignation at Seattle City Hall on August 11, 2020 in Seattle, Washington. Her departure comes after months of protests against police brutality and votes by the City Council …

Hannah Bleau17 Sep 20200

Attorney General William Barr reportedly asked federal prosecutors to explore whether Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan (D) should face criminal charges over the “autonomous zone,” otherwise known as Capitol Hill Organized Protest (CHOP), which she eventually shut down via executive order after weeks of escalated violence, robbery, assault, and increased gang activity over the summer.

According to a Wednesday report from the New York Times, the attorney general floated sedition as a possible charge against violent rioters. The outlet added that Barr “has also asked prosecutors in the Justice Department’s civil rights division to explore whether they could bring criminal charges against Mayor Jenny Durkan of Seattle for allowing some residents to establish a police-free protest zone near the city’s downtown for weeks this summer, according to two people briefed on those discussions. ”

However, a department spokesperson denied that Barr issued such a directive. Brian T. Moran, U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Washington, also threw cold water on the claim in a statement on Wednesday. No one in the department, he said, communicated with him that Durkan should be subject to a federal crime in relation to her handling of CHOP:

Throughout this lengthy period of civil unrest, I have had multiple conversations with Department of Justice leadership. They have asked for information about protest activity devolving into violence, about federal interests implicated by the Capitol Hill Organized Protest, and about the cases filed in this District regarding federal crimes. At no time has anyone at the Department communicated to me that Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan is, was, or should be the subject of a criminal investigation or should be charged with any federal crime related to the Capitol Hill Organized Protest (CHOP). As U.S. Attorney I would be aware of such an investigation.

Durkan responded to the report late Wednesday, calling it “chilling and the latest abuse of power from the Trump administration”:

Durkan famously allowed the autonomous zone to stand for weeks as crime festered in and around it.

“It’s very unfortunate that we have yet another murder in this area identified as the CHOP. Two African American men dead at a place where they claim to be working for Black Lives Matter, but they’re gone. They’re dead now,” Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best, who announced her retirement in August, said at the time, emphasizing “multiple other incidents — assaults, rape, robbery, and shootings.”

Durkan’s executive order cited those same incidents, including “numerous reports of narcotics use and violent crime including rape, robbery, assault, and increased gang activity.”

“An increase of 525%, 22 additional incidents, in person-related crime in the area, to include two additional homicides, 6 additional robberies, and 16 additional aggravated assaults (to include 2 additional non-fatal shootings) between June 2nd and June 30th 2020, compared to the same period of time in 2019,” the order added.

Barr has since heavily criticized Democrat leaders for failing to condemn mob violence.

“What makes me concerned for the country is [that] this is the first time in my memory that the leaders of one of our great two political parties, the Democratic Party, are not coming out and condemning mob violence and the attack on federal courts,” the attorney general told lawmakers during a House Judiciary Committee hearing in July.

“Why can’t we just say: ‘Violence against federal courts has to stop?’” he asked. “Could we hear something like that?”

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: There Will Be A Lot More Rioting, Looting And Civil Unrest [Re: ConSigCor] #174043
09/18/2020 02:06 AM
09/18/2020 02:06 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
I saw that earlier, and I'm still trying to make up my mind about it. Our federalist system gives quite a bit of latitude to state and local governments, but a case can be made that the mayor violated the civil rights of people who lived and worked in the "autonomous zone." I think if any charges can be brought, that would be the way to go. But then, if I were the grand poobah of the DOJ, I'd be doing a whole lot of things differently from the way Barr is doing them.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: There Will Be A Lot More Rioting, Looting And Civil Unrest [Re: ConSigCor] #174084
09/21/2020 03:53 PM
09/21/2020 03:53 PM
43/18
McMedic Offline
McMedic  Offline
43/18
A cop was reportedly "ambushed" and shot in the leg in a neighboring town near me last night. They haven't released a suspected motive yet.

https://www.kalb.com/2020/09/21/pineville-police-officer-ambushed-sunday-night/

Re: There Will Be A Lot More Rioting, Looting And Civil Unrest [Re: ConSigCor] #174107
09/24/2020 11:19 PM
09/24/2020 11:19 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: There Will Be A Lot More Rioting, Looting And Civil Unrest [Re: McMedic] #174109
09/25/2020 12:35 PM
09/25/2020 12:35 PM
43/18
McMedic Offline
McMedic  Offline
43/18
Originally Posted by McMedic
A cop was reportedly "ambushed" and shot in the leg in a neighboring town near me last night. They haven't released a suspected motive yet.

An update on this situation. The asshat somehow managed to shoot himself in the leg.

He then fabricated the ambush story.

Re: There Will Be A Lot More Rioting, Looting And Civil Unrest [Re: ConSigCor] #174255
10/10/2020 10:36 PM
10/10/2020 10:36 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Video: BLM/Antifa Militant Shoots, Kills Patriot Prayer Member In Denver

By Infowars.com Saturday, October 10, 2020

A BLM/Antifa supporter shot and killed a conservative counter protester in Denver during a competing rallies on Saturday, multiple videos show.

The shooting occurred shortly after the “Patriot Prayer” rally and the “Antifa-BLM Soup Drive” kicked off near the Civic Center.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1315052743128563712

According to someone on Reddit reporting to be an eyewitness, the shooting erupted after an argument between a Patriot protester and a BLM/Antifa militant.

“One person was telling the other, ‘Go ahead, mace me bro. Mace me! What are you gonna do? Why don’t you mace me?!’ More pushing. A burst of orange mace erupts and the BANG one single shot,” he wrote. “The larger man fell backwards and the shooter held his hands and gun (still in hands) up in the air. Police rush in, arrest the shooter and surround the body on the ground. They then clear everyone out and that’s when I left.”

Antifa/BLM was seen harassing police just following the shooting.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1315053301734338560

Local media reported a similar chain of events, and that the shooting of the Patriot Prayer member has resulted in a homicide investigation.

From The Denver Post:

A man participating in what was billed as a “Patriot Rally” that also included a presence of self-described BLM-Antifa protesters, sprayed mace at another man and that man shot him with a handgun. Ambulances responded to the scene. Police said Saturday afternoon they were working on a homicide investigation.

Less than a month before the presidential election, left- and right-wing groups on Saturday faced off during rallies around Civic Center. An hour in, police had fired what appeared to be pepper balls after people from the leftist group started rattling a barrier headed into the amphitheater.

Other video shows the moments leading up to the shooting, where the far-left agitators are seen throwing soup cans at police.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1315059881674641409

Two people are reportedly in custody.

Re: There Will Be A Lot More Rioting, Looting And Civil Unrest [Re: ConSigCor] #174277
10/13/2020 01:24 AM
10/13/2020 01:24 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Portland protesters topple statues of Theodore Roosevelt, Abraham Lincoln in ‘Day of Rage’; police declare riot

By Shane Dixon Kavanaugh | The Oregonian/OregonLive

A group of protesters toppled statues of former presidents Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln and shattered the entrance to the Oregon Historical Society in Portland’s South Park Blocks late Sunday before moving into other areas of downtown, smashing storefronts and engaging in other acts of destruction.

Police declared the event a riot and ordered people rampaging through the city’s streets to disperse but did not directly intervene until nearly an hour after the first statue fell. The crowd scattered when police cruisers flooded the area, and officers in tactical gear appeared to make several arrests.

Protest organizers had promoted the event on social media as an “Indigenous Peoples Day of Rage.” Monday is the federally observed holiday of Columbus Day, but many states and cities now recognize the day instead as Indigenous Peoples Day over concerns that Christopher Columbus' arrival in the Americas helped launch centuries of violence against indigenous populations.

The organizers had signaled their aggressive stance for the night, calling for “direct action” and demanding that the video live-streamers and photographers who had become staples of such events stay away.

People in the crowd were repeatedly admonished not to film. Passersby who happened upon the group were ordered by demonstrators to stop filming or delete photographs, including an apartment resident who had lasers shined at his eyes and a liquid thrown in his face as he appeared to shoot video of the scene from his terrace.

The group, about 200 strong, marched through downtown Portland, at one point occupying all four lanes of West Burnside Street. Most dressed head-to-toe in black. Many wore body armor, carried shields or wielded night sticks and other weapons.

As the crowd reached the South Park Blocks, some threw chains or ropes on the Roosevelt statue, a bronze sculpture officially titled “Theodore Roosevelt, Rough Rider,” as others took a blowtorch to its base and splattered it with red paint.

They began to pull until the statue rocked from side to side before falling down at 8:51 p.m. The crowd erupted in cheers as dance music played on a large portable speaker.
Theodore Roosevelt statue

A group of protesters tore down the "Theodore Roosevelt, Rough Rider" statue in Portland's South Park Blocks on Sunday, Oct. 11, 2020.The Oregonian

Over the course of his life, Roosevelt expressed hostility toward Native Americans, as Indian Country Today wrote in an accounting of his attitudes and policies. He pushed policies that promoted assimilation into white culture including the allotment system, by which Native American land was allotted to those who became U.S. citizens and the remainder was made available to white settlers. The policy also weakened tribal governments, an effect reportedly cheered by Roosevelt.

The group then turned to the nearby Abraham Lincoln statue, pulling it to the ground at 8:59 p.m. Spray-painted on the base of the statue was “Dakota 38,” a reference to 38 Dakota men executed after the Dakota-U.S. War of 1862 in the largest mass execution in a single day in American history. (Lincoln commuted the same sentence, handed down by a military tribunal, for 265 others.)

After toppling the statues, some protesters began smashing windows at the Oregon Historical Society, unfurling a banner that read, “Stop honoring racist colonizer murderers.” A mural on the attached Sovereign Hotel building depicting the Lewis & Clark expedition was splattered with red paint.

Kerry Tymchuk, the historical society’s executive director, told a KOIN News reporter that no exhibits had been damaged.

Members of the crowd then broke windows and destroyed a sign at the Portland State University Campus Public Safety office. Afterward the protesters continued north along Southwest Fifth Avenue, smashing the windows of several storefronts and office towers along a seven-block stretch.

Throughout the racial justice protests that began in the wake of the Minneapolis police killing of George Floyd, protesters nationwide have targeted statues as symbols of longstanding oppression — most notably the statues of Confederate leaders that still stood across the South. Some were torn down, while others were removed by the leaders of the cities in which they stood.

In Portland, several statues that appeared possible targets were preemptively removed as the protests wore on.

The Roosevelt and Lincoln statues were dedicated in the 1920s as gifts to the city from Dr. Henry Waldo Coe, who operated the Morningside psychiatric hospital in East Portland near what is now Mall 205.

In June, a group of protesters pulled down a statue of Thomas Jefferson statue in front of his namesake Portland high school. The third president of the United States also enslaved more than 600 people during his lifetime. Days later, another group tore down a Northeast Portland statue of George Washington, also an owner of enslaved people.

In recent weeks, police have moved in early on “direct action” protest events to made arrests, including more than 26 arrests made Saturday as police said protesters blocked a street and failed to disperse when ordered.

Earlier Sunday, demonstrators rallied in downtown Portland in show of support for police and President Donald Trump. Some appeared to carry firearms; others carried pepper spray canisters and paintball-style compressed air guns.

Videos from the scene showed violent confrontations with counter-protesters, with objects thrown from both sides and the right-wing demonstrators firing paintballs toward their antagonists.

Police intervened a short while later, blocking people from approaching the departing right-wing group. A police spokesman said no crimes were reported and no arrests were made.

Re: There Will Be A Lot More Rioting, Looting And Civil Unrest [Re: ConSigCor] #174280
10/13/2020 10:47 AM
10/13/2020 10:47 AM
Tennessee
Hawk45 Offline
Moderator Officer Contributor
Hawk45  Offline
Tennessee
Trump announced last night at his Florida ralley he was ordering the FBI into Portland to investigate and PROSECUTE the persons responsible under the FEDERAL Statute with a 10 year sentence.

Any bets they were mostly out of staters and have already been hustled out of state?

Re: There Will Be A Lot More Rioting, Looting And Civil Unrest [Re: ConSigCor] #174335
10/19/2020 03:11 PM
10/19/2020 03:11 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

Natural News: New report shows platforms run by Big Tech companies enable Antifa violence

A report by the Network Contagion Research Institute (NCRI) shows that technology companies enable violence from Antifa and other far-left organizations on their platforms. Memes expressing hateful rhetoric against law enforcement emerged alongside non-violent political slogans during the course of real-world protests, the report’s authors wrote.

The report also found a correlation between increased real-world violence and the proliferation of hate speech on social media posted by far-left groups, such as “anti-police memes” and “code words.” It mentioned that “while these data are only preliminary, they nevertheless suggest that traditionally anarchist, anti-police memes, slogans and code words fluctuated in sync with the recent political protests and unrest.”

The paper elaborated on far-left groups’ use of social media platforms to plan out real-world strategies against law enforcement. In the network-enabled mob, group members are assigned different tasks: “Range soldiers” attack police officers with projectiles, “fire mages” commit arson and burn nearby vehicles, “light mages” use laser pointers to blind law enforcement and “barricaders” create roadblocks to stop police vehicles from following rioters.
Network-enabled mob difficult to track down

According to the NCRI report, “one important feature of the network-enabled mob is its capacity to frustrate the ability of law enforcement to detect directed ideological attacks,” adding that a core group of actors controlling the network is “able to mobilize lawlessness and violence.” It warned that the widespread use of the network-enabled mob “enables a structure capable of adaptation and evolution, especially if it reappears over consecutive days of unrest.”’

The report’s authors cited one example of the network-enabled mob’s ability to simultaneously mobilize civil unrest over the internet, despite geographical distance. Left-leaning anarchist networks prepared, executed and promoted simultaneous riots July 25 using the Twitter hashtag #J25. The unrest on that date happened in four cities: Portland and Eugene in Oregon, Richmond in Virginia, and Seattle in Washington.

A Twitter analysis by the authors showed the #J25 hashtag progressively being used on Twitter in the days preceding the riots. Use of the hashtag spiked on the day itself and the next day, July 26, before dropping to sparse mentions. The authors also noted that rioters in the four cities used a uniform strategy—attacking courthouses and police precincts and using laser pointers and improvised fireworks against law enforcement officers.

Authorities looking at novel methods to track Antifa

As members of Antifa continue to destroy cities and attack law enforcement, Big Tech platforms turn a blind eye to the violent anti-government content they post. Meanwhile, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) downplays the organization’s propensity for violence, if outright not dismissing calls to prosecute it. FBI Director Christopher Wray told lawmakers during a House hearing last month that Antifa was an ideological movement, different from President Donald Trump’s designation of it as a full-blown terrorist organization.

Because of the FBI’s unwillingness to examine the actual roots of Antifa, other government agencies have bypassed the bureau to conduct investigations of their own. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is now conducting its own surveillance of Antifa using sophisticated mobile phone cloning technology to catch protesters’ communications and “get an inside view” of the hierarchy inside the organization.

In a report by The Nation, a DHS official familiar with the matter said a colleague with expertise in electronic surveillance was deployed to Portland. According to the official, the colleague’s mission involved “extracting information from protesters.” Two former intelligence officers seconded the official, saying that an interagency task force involving the DHS and the Department of Justice used a sophisticated cell phone cloning attack during the Portland riots to get hold of messages from protesters.

Find out more about riots organized by Antifa over the internet at AntifaWatch.news.

Re: There Will Be A Lot More Rioting, Looting And Civil Unrest [Re: ConSigCor] #174338
10/20/2020 12:45 PM
10/20/2020 12:45 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Cities and police are ready for election violence. Because if Jo Jorgensen loses, us Libertarians are going to light it up.

More than most law enforcement officials around the country, Anoka County, Minnesota, Sheriff James Stuart has been up close to the tensions gripping the country this year.

His territory touches Minneapolis, where violence followed the death of George Floyd in May while in the custody of the city police. His deputies are bracing for protests targeting a new pipeline project. And now, he has to get ready for the likelihood of Election Day violence.

“I think 2020 has really defined what law enforcement has to be prepared for and is willing to respond to. Although everybody is tired of the unrest, it’s the reality of this year,” he told Secrets.

“The tragic reality is that we are prepared for any type of unrest situation on a much greater scale in 2020 than we have been in the past. The sad thing is we have to be. The good news is that we are prepared,” said the sheriff, who is planning to increase surveillance of polling areas on Election Day.

Exactly 1,600 miles away, Tampa, Florida, Mayor Jane Castor agreed that 2020 has rewritten rules, including preparing for the election.

Also the city’s former police chief, she said that law enforcement is “preparing for the worst" and that she hopes that President Trump or Democrat Joe Biden win big, “a definitive win,” or else there is “the possibility of some type of violent reaction throughout the country.”

Still, the mayor isn't expecting violence. She said that elections supervisors have worked out a strong Election Day plan, and the mayor has wooed poll volunteers to help the expected voter crunch, even including staff from the Tampa Bay Rays, the team representing the American League in the World Series.

Team President Brian Auld, in discussing plans to help in the election with Castor on Facebook, said, "Nothing's more important, we put the Rays World Series right underneath the election coming up."

Unlike ever before, cities big and small are being warned about the potential of protests and violence from both sides of the aisle....

Read the whole thing at the link.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: There Will Be A Lot More Rioting, Looting And Civil Unrest [Re: ConSigCor] #174345
10/21/2020 10:26 AM
10/21/2020 10:26 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
“Plan for the worst”: Law enforcement authorities all over America are bracing for massive election riots

By Michael Snyder | Economic Collapse Wednesday, October 21, 2020

The fact that law enforcement officials across the nation are expecting widespread violence following the election should chill every American to the core.

As I keep repeating over and over, violence is not going to solve anything, but much of the population is not listening to voices such as mine anymore.

As you will see below, authorities have decided to “plan for the worst” because everyone can see what is potentially coming.

But if we can’t hold a presidential election without violence at this point, how much longer can our system possibly last?

No matter who ends up winning, I think that the election of 2020 will tell us a lot about how far America has already fallen.

Leo Zagami joins the show to discuss the recent Hunter Biden news, as well as the growth in support for Trump, all while the feds desperately attempt to silence the truth to curry favor to the democrats.

Thankfully, officials in most major cities do not have their heads stuck in the sand and have been preparing for massive riots following the election. In New York, the NYPD is literally “training every day” to deal with the riots and protests that they are anticipating…
Get back in the game, jump on our major sale at the store now!

The NYPD is training every day and deploying hundreds of extra cops as it braces for Election Day and its aftermath, amid fears riots and protests could break out after the results are announced.

In Los Angeles, officers are being told that “they may need to reschedule” their vacations so that they will be available for whatever may happen…

LAPD sent an internal memo to its officers last week that said they may need to reschedule any vacations around election day as the agency prepares for possible protests or other unrest, according to the Los Angeles Times.

In so many instances, law enforcement agencies are pointing to the riots that erupted in the aftermath of the death of George Floyd as the type of scenario that they want to be prepared for this time around.

Even down in Texas, authorities in multiple cities are admitting that “they are planning for potential unrest around the Nov. 3 election”…

Agencies in at least four major cities — Austin, El Paso, San Antonio and Fort Worth — confirmed they are planning for potential unrest around the Nov. 3 election. Officials in other Texas cities declined to say whether they’re doing the same.

The intent of such preparations, said Tara Long, an Austin Police Department spokesperson, “is to ensure the safety of the community while protecting the rights of people to peacefully exercise their First Amendment rights.”

Of course in some cities the violent protests never seem to end.

Four years ago, chaos erupted in Portland when Donald Trump won the election, and the city has been wracked by civil unrest ever since then…

Portland Police say they are preparing for possible unrest on election night after they saw saw riots after the 2016 presidential election.

It was just the beginning of what would be four years of unrest, protests and riots. Now, the 2020 election is just three weeks away and local police is preparing for the possibility of continued unrest.

Over in Minneapolis, shell-shocked officials continue to deal with an unprecedented wave of crime and violence, and the spokesman for the police told the press that their approach for this upcoming election is to “plan for the worst”…

In Minneapolis, where the protests after George Floyd’s murder raged for weeks, similar preparations are being made. “We are aware that this may be a flashpoint and have made appropriate plans,” Minneapolis police spokesman John Elder. “Remember: Plan for the worst and hope for the best.”

I think that is a good word for all of us.

We can continue to hope that peace will prevail, but if you aren’t planning for the worst you are definitely making a big mistake.

At this point, even the Justice Department is “bracing for possible civil unrest”. The following comes from the Washington Post…

Bracing for possible civil unrest on Election Day, the Justice Department is planning to station officials in a command center at FBI headquarters to coordinate the federal response to any disturbances or other problems with voting that may arise across the country, officials familiar with the matter said.

Though the Justice Department monitors elections every year to ensure voters can cast their ballots, officials’ concerns are more acute this year that toxic politics, combined with the potential uncertainty surrounding vote tallies, could lead to violent demonstrations or clashes between opposing factions, those familiar with the matter said.

Personally, I sincerely hope that authorities will be successful in minimizing unrest as much as possible.

Any sort of political violence should break all of our hearts, because that should never happen in this country.

Unfortunately, an increasing number of Americans are convinced that things in this nation will soon take a very chaotic turn. In fact, one recent poll found that 61 percent of Americans believe that we are heading toward another civil war…

The poll, which included results from the “Back-to-Normal Barometer” survey, was conducted by three firms: Engagious, Sports and Leisure Research Group and ROKK Solutions.

The poll results showed that over 61 percent of survey takers believe America is nearing a second civil war, with 41 percent who “strongly agree” with that assessment.

Those numbers are truly shocking, and they are consistent with other surveys that I have seen.

Anger and hatred have been building up in our country for years, and it appears that we are about to reach a crescendo.

I will continue to speak out against rioting, looting and all forms of political violence, and many other influential voices are doing so as well.

But there are also so many voices throughout our society that are just stirring up more anger and more hatred with each passing day.

So I would encourage all of you to “plan for the worst” for the months ahead. It looks like it is going to be a very pivotal time in our history, and the more bitterly the election results are contested the worse the chaos is likely to be.

And when a winner is finally declared, many on the losing side will inevitably feel like the election was stolen from them.

There is still time to avoid a worst case scenario, but right now it is difficult to imagine how all of this is going to end well.

Re: There Will Be A Lot More Rioting, Looting And Civil Unrest [Re: ConSigCor] #174379
10/26/2020 04:53 PM
10/26/2020 04:53 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Nothing says "antifascist" like throwing rocks and pepper spraying Jews. Antifa mob throws rocks, pepper sprays, and assaults Jews in New York.

On Sunday, an angry leftist mob, many of whom dressed in antifa-style black block, attacked a convoy of hundreds of cars joined a “Jews for Trump” caravan in Brooklyn, New York City. The cars, draped with American flags and “Trump 2020” banners, drove slowly through Manhattan and Brooklyn. The lawless mob hurled rocks at cars, dumped paint on them, shot pepper spray into vehicles, and assaulted drivers and passengers who dared to step outside of their vehicles.

Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump’s Jewish son-in-law and adviser, called on Democratic nominee Joe Biden to denounce these attacks on Trump’s Jewish supporters.

“I really hope that Joe Biden, his campaign, will come out and condemn these anti-Semitic actions that were taken against Trump supporters and be respectful again,” Kushner said on Fox & Friends....

I suspect we'll be waiting a while for that to happen.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: There Will Be A Lot More Rioting, Looting And Civil Unrest [Re: ConSigCor] #174413
11/01/2020 01:47 PM
11/01/2020 01:47 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Stores in Democrat-run cities are boarding up their stores, anticipating election-night violence and looting.

News Flash: They're not boarding them up expecting rioting from Trump or Jorgensen supporters. They're boarding them up because they think Biden is going to lose.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: There Will Be A Lot More Rioting, Looting And Civil Unrest [Re: ConSigCor] #174418
11/02/2020 01:18 PM
11/02/2020 01:18 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
With the election a day away, people in big cities are freaking out.

With questions lingering over whether President Donald Trump will declare victory before all ballots are counted, an already tense election could be taking an especially dark turn. Whether justified or not, fears of official shenanigans and election night rioting have prompted people and businesses in big cities across the country to start freaking out, boarding up, and preparing for possible riots.

On the one hand, all the boarded-up businesses and at-the-ready riot cops seem a bit overwrought. Americans have disagreed passionately about candidates and even presidential election results before without taking to the streets and burning shit down.

But Trump and Republicans have spent the past several months telling their supporters that voter fraud would be widespread this year, and in the past week they've only kicked up attempts to delegitimize election results should Democrats prove victorious. If victory is called for Joe Biden, there could be a lot of folks genuinely convinced that the results are a sham—and ready to do something about it.

Meanwhile, Biden supporters (or those who at least consider him the lesser of two evils) have seen weeks of polls and pundits telling them their guy will almost definitely win, while watching the GOP try hard to cast any scenario where Trump doesn't win as suspect. And, according to Axios, Trump told those close to him that he will declare victory if he happens to have a lead as election night closes—all those yet-to-be-counted ballots be damned—though he has also publicly denied this.

Should anything like that happen, a lot of Americans will be justifiably irate and ready to do something about it. But with anger over Trump as intense as it is, even a seemingly legitimate victory would be likely to produce suspicion and some protests.

The White House on lockdown: A federal law enforcement source tells NBC that beginning tomorrow, crews will build a "non-scalable" fence to secure the WH complex, Ellipse and Lafayette Square.

250 National Guardsmen have been put on standby, reporting to Metro Police officials.

— Geoff Bennett (@GeoffRBennett) November 2, 2020

If history is any indication, whichever group might take to the streets on Tuesday night will be filled largely with law-abiding Americans who merely want to make their voices heard. But a minority who want to use more than just their voices can still be a seriously destructive force.

Businesses near city centers and protest hot spots aren't crazy to take precautionary measures. What's worrisome is the extra law enforcement cities are allegedly enlisting. If there's one thing that can turn a boisterous-but-peaceful protest violent very quickly, it's overzealous cops amped up on premonitions of chaos and fate-of-democracy-in-our-hands fantasies.

Faced with excessive action by authorities, even otherwise peaceful people may feel like more extreme action is justified and perhaps even helpful.

But "the first imperative of civil resistance is nonviolence—that is, maintaining the discipline not to strike out or strike back," Judith Shulevitz reminds people at The Atlantic. And if the moral aspect isn't enough, then think of practicality:

Nonviolence is effective for two reasons: The obvious one is that vandalism or fighting attributed to protesters, rightly or wrongly, will serve as an excuse for a crackdown. The less obvious but probably more important reason is that the ensuing chaos is sure to alienate the silent members of the public not yet sure which side to join.

In that sense, nonviolence undergirds the second rule of a winning protest strategy: It must pull in the mainstream. …. A prodemocracy movement's most important constituencies are the institutions that keep society running: banks, businesses, the military, schools, the media, government bureaucracies, police, the judiciary.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: There Will Be A Lot More Rioting, Looting And Civil Unrest [Re: ConSigCor] #174419
11/02/2020 01:25 PM
11/02/2020 01:25 PM
Tennessee
Hawk45 Offline
Hawk45  Offline
Tennessee
Reguardless of the vote count, unless Biden is declared the winner, the left WILL riot. I hate to tell those stores but Antifa will just run a stolen truck thru all that plywood they are putting up.

Christmas shooping will commence immediately after 12 PM CST with no announcement.

Re: There Will Be A Lot More Rioting, Looting And Civil Unrest [Re: ConSigCor] #175826
04/19/2021 10:09 PM
04/19/2021 10:09 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

Kevin McCarthy Presses Nancy Pelosi to Take Action Against Maxine Waters for ‘Inciting Violence’ in Minnesota

By Breitbart Monday, April 19, 2021

House GOP leader Kevin McCarthy on Sunday night pressed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to take action against Rep. Maxine Waters (R-CA) for “inciting violence” in remarks she made in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, this weekend.

McCarthy said that if Pelosi does not act, he intends to take action of his own against Waters for her remarks encouraging violence in Minnesota if a jury does not find former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin guilty in his trial in the death of George Floyd.

Waters, in her remarks to reporters at a protest in Brooklyn Center where thousands have been protesting the death of Daunte Wright, encouraged people to “take to the streets” if Chauvin is not found guilty of murder — one of the several charges he faces in his trial in Floyd’s death, which is expected to conclude this coming week.

“We’re looking for a guilty verdict,” Waters said. “And we’re looking to see if all of the talk that took place and has been taking place after they saw what happened to George Floyd, if nothing does not happen, then we know that we’ve got to not only stay in the street, but we’ve got to fight for justice. But I am very hopeful, and I hope we are going to get a verdict that says ‘guilty, guilty, guilty.’ If we don’t, we cannot go away.”

Derek Chauvin’s Trial Judge Slams Rep. Maxine Waters for Being ‘Disrespectful to the Rule of Law’
“I wish elected officials would stop talking about this case, especially in a manner that is disrespectful to the rule of law and to the judicial branch and our function," he says

By Infowars.com Monday, April 19, 2021

The judge presiding over the murder trial of fired Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin blasted Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) for making “abhorrent” comments that were “disrespectful to the rule of law.”

Hennepin County District Judge Peter Cahill told Chauvin’s defense lawyer Eric Nelson on Monday that Waters’ telling protesters to get “more confrontational” may have given the defense a potential appeal if Chauvin is convicted, but denied his motion for a mistrial.

“I’ll give you that Congresswoman Waters may have given you something on appeal that may result on this whole trial being overturned,” Cahill said.

“This goes back to what I’ve been saying from the beginning. I wish elected officials would stop talking about this case, especially in a manner that is disrespectful to the rule of law and to the judicial branch and our function. I think if they want to give their opinions, they should do so in a respectful and in a manner that is consistent with their oath to the Constitution.”

Release the warrior in you by capitalizing on hot deals you won't find anywhere else!

“To respect a co-equal branch of government. Their failure to do so I think is abhorrent, but I don’t think it has prejudiced us with additional material that would prejudice this jury. They have been told not to watch the news. I trust they are following those instructions, and that there is not in any way a prejudice to the defendant.”

“A congresswoman’s opinion really doesn’t matter a whole lot,” he added.

This comes as House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) announced he would introduce a resolution to censure Waters after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi defended Waters’ behavior.

The jury in the trial have been sequestered and deliberations have begun. Chauvin faces charges of second-degree murder, third-degree murder, and second-degree manslaughter.

Re: There Will Be A Lot More Rioting, Looting And Civil Unrest [Re: ConSigCor] #175870
04/29/2021 04:37 PM
04/29/2021 04:37 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
The U.S. Capitol Police department, along with the officer who shot Ashli Babbitt, will be sued for at least $10 million.

The family of Ashli Babbitt—the only person shot during the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol—plans to sue the U.S. Capitol Police department, and the officer who shot her, for at least $10 million, their attorney said.

The civil suit will follow a decision by federal prosecutors not to seek criminal charges against a plainclothes police lieutenant whose single shot killed Babbitt, who was unarmed.

Babbitt, a decorated U.S. Air Force Gulf War veteran, was struck in the shoulder while attempting to illegally enter the Speaker's Lobby, an area near to the House floor, through a smashed window beside a barricaded door. It is unclear whether she heard shouted warnings over the crowd around her before she climbed within view of the lieutenant, who drew his gun and fired. Smartphone video shows Babbitt being struck in the shoulder and falling back onto a patterned marble floor, bleeding. Police quickly summoned medical help and evacuated her on a stretcher. She was pronounced dead at Washington Hospital Center, leaving behind a husband, Aaron, and four younger brothers.

The police lieutenant who shot Babbitt has yet to publicly provide his side of the fatal encounter, and law enforcement officials have not released his name. Terry Roberts, the Babbitt family's lawyer, said he knows the shooter's name and is aware of some of his police service record.

"A rookie police officer would not have shot this woman," Roberts told Zenger News. "If she committed any crime by going through the window and into the Speaker's Lobby, it would have been trespassing. Some misdemeanor crime. All a rookie cop would have done is arrest her."

"And he has plenty of other officers there to assist with arrest," he said of the shooter. "You had officers on Ashli's side of the door in riot gear and holding submachine guns. And on the other side of the door you have another uniformed officer 6 or 8 feet away. Whose life is he saving by shooting her? ... She's not brandishing a weapon. She's on the window ledge. And there's no reason to think she's armed."

Roberts said economic losses from the 35-year-old's death would likely total $2 million. Non-economic claims, such as punitive damages, would push the sum far higher. $10 million is "a good estimate," he said. Wrongful death lawsuits face no practical monetary limit under District of Columbia law.

The police lieutenant might assert "qualified immunity" in an attempt to shield his personal assets from any damages a court might award. But "I don't know how on earth he could. This is a clear case of excessive force," Roberts said. Law enforcement officers in the U.S. cannot assert qualified immunity protection in cases where victims, or their estates, prove their rights were "clearly established" at the time of an incident.

Roberts told Zenger News that "within the next ten days" he will serve notice to U.S. Capitol Police, which patrols the office buildings and grounds of the Capitol, that he intends to file suit in Federal District Court in Washington, D.C. "We intend to vindicate Ashli's constitutional rights, which were egregiously violated," said Roberts, referring to a Fourth Amendment claim. The suit, he said, will also include a civil rights claim filed personally against the lieutenant

Pressing Babbitt's family's claim will not be quick or easy, he said. U.S. Capitol Police is a legislative-branch federal agency overseen by the Committee on House Administration, chaired by Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.). That narrows the family's legal options. Under the Federal Tort Claims Act, a government agency accused of wrongdoing must have six months to investigate and decide whether to offer a settlement. Unless the agency waives that period of administrative review, Roberts said, he can't go to court until at least the end of October....

Read the whole thing at the link.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.