08/07/2021 08:47 PM
08/07/2021 08:47 PM
Saint Louis, Missouri, USA
N
Navarro Offline OP
Navarro  Offline OP
N
“Fauci is warning that a COVID-19 strain ‘worse’ than the Delta variant could emerge unless there is a significant increase in vaccinations ... a continual cycle of new vaccine-resistant variants emerging would occur unless vaccination rates increase ... ‘People who say, I don't want to get vaccinated because it's me and I'll worry about me, I'm not having any impact on anybody else, that's just not the case. Because when people don't get vaccinated it allows the virus to circulate through the community.’”
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/me...cinated-fauci/ar-AAMZxYL?ocid=uxbndlbing

They’re preparing the masses for the eventual revelation that the vaccines are not effective. New vaccines will be required, perhaps every six months given that antibodies (both from vaccination and natural infection) only seem to last that long. What’s more: it’s a coronavirus. One can’t effectively vaccinate against C19 any more than one could the common cold because it’s continually evolving, hence the many variants already. The narrative will be the unvaccinated caused this, but that’s obviously pseudoscience. Never the less, the unvaccinated are rapidly becoming second-class citizens, and may someday be hated by the vaccinated as the Germans once hated the Jews. It’s nearly ironic that the left spent years comparing Trump to Hitler, but perhaps that was to vaccinate the masses against any future comparisons of Biden to Hitler, or Fauci to Goebbels.

A trend I’ve observed over the years is that if you wish to know what authoritarianism America will adopt in the coming years, one needs only to observe Australia and Britain in the present. This is Australia today:
“if you’re scared of getting Covid, get vaccinated. If you’re scared of getting locked down, get vaccinated. But the problem is the rolling waves of lockdowns and border closures send the opposite message. We are crushing our society, our economy, our relationships and our children’s future all for the sake of a selfish few – indeed a selfish many – who simply won’t do the smallest possible thing to make this all go away. Every single adult in Australia has now had weeks or months to get their first dose of vaccine – something that will give them a 70 per cent chance of protection against serious disease from Covid-19 and an immeasurable protection for their loved ones. Anyone who hasn’t done so – without a literal note from their doctor – no longer has any excuse. We are fast approaching a point where anyone who refuses whatever vaccine they are eligible for can no longer consider themselves a truly decent member of society.”
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/h...s-story/9843d048ab2e740a95b0eafefc96e154

Imagine that after more than a year of the present C19 propaganda, and perhaps a year or more of the “pandemic of the unvaccinated” propaganda, you’re standing face-to-face with an individual who knows you’re unvaccinated, and whose vaccinated friend or family member is said to have recently died of C19. My suspicion is that if you weren’t armed in the moment, you might be regretful, as there will be no reasoning with the threat before you. The Germans did argue, after all, that relocation of the Jews to the camps was for their own protection from hostile non-Jews. Perhaps the unvaccinated will feel safer behind the secured perimeter of a FEMA camp, or perhaps they’ll just get vaccinated to avoid any such necessity. Coercion is a tool of compliance being wielded increasingly often, and with increasing force.

As extreme as such scenarios may appear, it would be a mistake to allow oneself to fall victim to normalcy bias. We live in extreme times, becoming more extreme by the moment, and in this world we are surrounded by individuals with increasingly extreme beliefs, and increasingly hostile attitudes. One would be wise to prepare for great adversity, rather than dismiss the growing threat of it.

Liberty and Prosperity, by Right or Might
Re: Fauci Says Future C19 Variants will be Fault of Unvaccinated [Re: Navarro] #176345
08/08/2021 06:26 PM
08/08/2021 06:26 PM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
Texas Resistance  Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
Originally Posted by Navarro
..."Perhaps the unvaccinated will feel safer behind the secured perimeter of a FEMA camp, or perhaps they’ll just get vaccinated to avoid any such necessity. Coercion is a tool of compliance being wielded increasingly often, and with increasing force"...

We the un-vaccinated are not going to any FEMA Camps. You can not coerce us into getting the so-called vaccine. Go post your crap on a pro-Biden forum Navarro.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
― Samuel Adams

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper
Re: Fauci Says Future C19 Variants will be Fault of Unvaccinated [Re: Texas Resistance] #176346
08/08/2021 07:51 PM
08/08/2021 07:51 PM
N
Navarro Offline OP
Navarro  Offline OP
N
Originally Posted by Texas Resistance
You can not coerce us into getting the so-called vaccine. Go post your crap on a pro-Biden forum Navarro.

A truly disappointing response. If you’ve read what I’ve said here, and what I’ve said elsewhere in the forum, and reasoned that I advocate for these vaccines, or for the leftist ideology, then you’re bereft of the capacity for reason. It is, I assure you, your response that is “crap,” and in fact outrageous.

Re: Fauci Says Future C19 Variants will be Fault of Unvaccinated [Re: Navarro] #176347
08/09/2021 01:32 PM
08/09/2021 01:32 PM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
Texas Resistance  Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
OK, Navarro, I am glad you are not a leftist. I saw what else you had written but when I saw you wrote in your first post above, .."Perhaps the unvaccinated will feel safer behind the secured perimeter of a FEMA Camp, or perhaps they’ll just get vaccinated to avoid any such necessity. Coercion is a tool of compliance being wielded increasingly often, and with increasing force"... It looked seemed like you were advocating putting anti-vaxers in FEMA Camps when they refuse to take the so-called vaccination.

You aren't for putting anti-vaxers in FEMA Camps are you?

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper
Re: Fauci Says Future C19 Variants will be Fault of Unvaccinated [Re: Navarro] #176348
08/09/2021 03:03 PM
08/09/2021 03:03 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
ConSigCor  Online Content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Tex.
Navarro was quoting the leftists. I took his post as a warning about what they "want" to do to the masses.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Fauci Says Future C19 Variants will be Fault of Unvaccinated [Re: Texas Resistance] #176349
08/09/2021 03:32 PM
08/09/2021 03:32 PM
N
Navarro Offline OP
Navarro  Offline OP
N
Originally Posted by Texas Resistance
when I saw you wrote in your first post above, .."Perhaps the unvaccinated will feel safer behind the secured perimeter of a FEMA Camp, or perhaps they’ll just get vaccinated to avoid any such necessity. Coercion is a tool of compliance being wielded increasingly often, and with increasing force"... It looked seemed like you were advocating putting anti-vaxers in FEMA Camps when they refuse to take the so-called vaccination.

You aren't for putting anti-vaxers in FEMA Camps are you?

No. I was stating the adversarial position to demonstrate the traitor’s potential thinking and to illustrate an obscured implication, which was, that our adversaries are utilizing increasingly heavy-handed coercion to exhaust us for the purpose of gaining our submission to vaccination, and may continue to escalate to the very threat of relocation/camps in order to break us and finally achieve compliance.

Perhaps you should be more interested in the information and analysis I’m providing you, and less concerned with attacking someone because of a sentence you think possibly means the author doesn’t pass your litmus test, despite everything else written contradicting the position you think that one sentence means the author advocates for.

Originally Posted by ConSigCor
Navarro was quoting the leftists. I took his post as a warning about what they "want" to do to the masses.

Yes; appreciated.

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.