04/06/2010 10:16 AM
DEACTIVATED
P
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED Offline
ParaSkS-DEACTIVATED  Offline
P
DEACTIVATED
This is the worst topic on AWRM.
We (the militia) are NOT AT ALL murderers. We do not kill our own for ANY reason. This freaky weirdo Earl3 is just plain weird. Glad he ain't around here no more.

It doesn't matter how you start something, or how you do in the middle. It matters how you finish it
Paramilitary SKS
Re: Families and WTSHTF #100055
04/06/2010 12:46 PM
04/06/2010 12:46 PM
Slipping the surly bonds of ea...
F
Flight-ER-Doc Offline
Flight-ER-Doc  Offline
F
Originally posted by ParaSkS:
This is the worst topic on AWRM.
We (the militia) are NOT AT ALL murderers. We do not kill our own for ANY reason. This freaky weirdo Earl3 is just plain weird. Glad he ain't around here no more.
Well said.

Emergency Medicine - saving the world from themselves, one at a time.

"Thou shalt not be a victim, thou shalt not be a perpetrator, but, above all, thou shalt not be a bystander."

I make the ADL soil themselves. And that makes me very happy smile
Re: Families and WTSHTF #100056
04/07/2010 11:20 AM
04/07/2010 11:20 AM
A 105-11FF Somewhere in the C...
C
coydog Offline
coydog  Offline
C
A 105-11FF Somewhere in the C...
Ditto

"State a moral case to a ploughman & a professor. The former will decide it as well, & often better than the latter,
because he has not been led astray by artificial rules."
Re: Families and WTSHTF #100057
04/07/2010 03:21 PM
04/07/2010 03:21 PM
Fremont, Indiana
F
freemind Offline
freemind  Offline
F
Fremont, Indiana
Wow, what a sickening thread.

Killing people, mercy shootings, leaving your family behind.

WTF is going on in people's heads?

I guess the concept of caring about your fellow countrymen, or even family, escapes some sick people.

Re: Families and WTSHTF #100058
05/12/2010 05:22 PM
05/12/2010 05:22 PM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
Texas Resistance  Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
How can anyone expect to win a war dragging their family with them? Men have always gone off to war while the women and children stayed home. Women and children would make too much noise and slow you down if you took them with you. After they kill you they would kill your family too for aiding and abetting you. Anyone who does not realize this is in denial, needs to stop living in dream world, and wake up to reality.

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper
Re: Families and WTSHTF #100059
05/13/2010 04:27 AM
05/13/2010 04:27 AM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
Bug out to a rear operating base (ROB), build some hasty defensive positions, leave the rear-echelon mother fuckers (REMFs) to man the defensive positions, monitor the radios, run the rear-operating base, and most importantly, guard the families. Then the operators (those physically able to run-&-gun and trained to do so effectively) move out to establish a forward-operating base (FOB) considerably closer to the action. Then the operators conduct combat operations from the FOB. Meanwhile, the REMFs back at the ROB are continuosly improving upon those hasty defenses initially constructed. So when the operators finally come back to the ROB for a break, what was a fox hole when they left will now be a completely camouflaged bunker. The REMFs are also training any new recruits that might show up, and doing any other duties they may have around the ROB.

The main thing is that the operators know that their wives and daughters are safe and in good hands 'back at the ranch' while they're out raiding an enemy outpost at 2am in the pouring down rain.

This is not necessarily any unit's plan, but I do believe that it is a good one.

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Re: Families and WTSHTF #100060
05/13/2010 06:02 AM
05/13/2010 06:02 AM
TX - DAL
P
Pericles Offline
Pericles  Offline
P
TX - DAL
Originally posted by SBL:
Bug out to a rear operating base (ROB), build some hasty defensive positions, leave the rear-echelon mother fuckers (REMFs) to man the defensive positions, monitor the radios, run the rear-operating base, and most importantly, guard the families. Then the operators (those physically able to run-&-gun and trained to do so effectively) move out to establish a forward-operating base (FOB) considerably closer to the action. Then the operators conduct combat operations from the FOB. Meanwhile, the REMFs back at the ROB are continuosly improving upon those hasty defenses initially constructed. So when the operators finally come back to the ROB for a break, what was a fox hole when they left will now be a completely camouflaged bunker. The REMFs are also training any new recruits that might show up, and doing any other duties they may have around the ROB.

The main thing is that the operators know that their wives and daughters are safe and in good hands 'back at the ranch' while they're out raiding an enemy outpost at 2am in the pouring down rain.

This is not necessarily any unit's plan, but I do believe that it is a good one.
I like it wink

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson

www.dallascitytroop.org
Re: Families and WTSHTF #100061
05/13/2010 08:03 AM
05/13/2010 08:03 AM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
That is a good plan that can work but the rear operating base could be discovered and the enemy could just drop mortar rounds in on them. The REMFers need to also keep them all ready to bug out at all times with escape routes planned and fall back positions set up too.

I dearly love women but there will always be more women to be had so I don't get so sentimental over any one woman that I could not kiss her good bye if I needed to.

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper
Re: Families and WTSHTF #100062
05/13/2010 10:06 AM
05/13/2010 10:06 AM
F
Flight-ER-Doc Offline
Flight-ER-Doc  Offline
F
Originally posted by Texas Resistance:
That is a good plan that can work but the rear operating base could be discovered and the enemy could just drop mortar rounds in on them. The REMFers need to also keep them all ready to bug out at all times with escape routes planned and fall back positions set up too.

I dearly love women but there will always be more women to be had so I don't get so sentimental over any one woman that I could not kiss her good bye if I needed to.
Mortars, artillery, MLRS, helicopter launched missiles, drone launched missiles, bombs, cruise missiles.....

"Thou shalt not be a victim, thou shalt not be a perpetrator, but, above all, thou shalt not be a bystander."

Re: Families and WTSHTF #100063
05/13/2010 11:04 AM
05/13/2010 11:04 AM
TX - DAL
P
Pericles Offline
Pericles  Offline
P
TX - DAL
Originally posted by Flight-ER-Doc:
Originally posted by Texas Resistance:
[b] That is a good plan that can work but the rear operating base could be discovered and the enemy could just drop mortar rounds in on them. The REMFers need to also keep them all ready to bug out at all times with escape routes planned and fall back positions set up too.

Mortars, artillery, MLRS, helicopter launched missiles, drone launched missiles, bombs, cruise missiles..... [/b]
Which means whatever it is you are doing is worth at least a battalion level effort (of which there are less than 200 in the force structure + some special operators), because that is the unit size that has access to those resources.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson

www.dallascitytroop.org
Re: Families and WTSHTF #100064
05/13/2010 02:50 PM
05/13/2010 02:50 PM
F
Flight-ER-Doc Offline
Flight-ER-Doc  Offline
F
Not exactly a battalion after you. Whoever it is will have access to those resources, just like any other squad or platoon in the US military does.

Re: Families and WTSHTF #100065
05/13/2010 03:00 PM
05/13/2010 03:00 PM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
Even the Iraqi Hajjis have plenty of mortars.

Re: Families and WTSHTF #100066
05/13/2010 03:03 PM
05/13/2010 03:03 PM
TX - DAL
P
Pericles Offline
Pericles  Offline
P
TX - DAL
Originally posted by Flight-ER-Doc:
Not exactly a battalion after you. Whoever it is will have access to those resources, just like any other squad or platoon in the US military does.
I don't think things have changed that much since I was a BN S-3 and ASST BDE S-3, where except for SF, those missions have to go through the BN FSO - even to get fire from the BN HHC mortar PLT. (exception for certain CAV TRP TO&E)

Even if it is only a squad coming after you, the rest of the company can't be far behind, and that company can't operate independent of the BN logistics tail.

My point is that it is good to have an AO where those kinds of units won't go without substantial effort.

www.dallascitytroop.org
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  airforce, ConSigCor 

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.