05/15/2014 03:18 AM
05/15/2014 03:18 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content OP
Administrator
airforce  Online Content OP
Administrator
Tulsa
Don't worry, the Pentagon has a plan for that . I wasn't all that worried about it before, but now...

The zombie plague is taking over the world, the world of popular culture that is. But what would happen if the fictional illness became more fact than fiction? That's the where the Pentagon comes in, yes, the Pentagon.

According to Foreign Policy magazine, the country's military leaders have a plan called CONOP 8888, or a zombie survival plan that will "preserve the sanctity of human life" among all "non-zombie humans."

CONOP 8888 is the guide to battling the undead, and not only the flesh-eating human varieties, but also chicken zombies, vegetarian zombies (who knew there were chicken or vegetarian ones?) and even those difficult-to-kill "evil magic zombies."

According to NBC News, the Department of Defense calls the zombie apocalypse plan "fictional contingency planning guidance" and came up with the title of "Counter Zombie Dominance." The worst case scenario is high "transmissibility," or in non-DoD speak, hordes of walking dead infecting the population, with little ability of the non-infected to combat the illness, NBC News reported.

The Daily Mail said that the plan has a disclaimer that it isn't a joke, but was developed after military planners wanted a scenario for dealing with a national emergency that was so widespread. Zombies were the stand-in for real threats....
I'm not too sure what a chicken zombie is, and I have no clue what a vegetarian one is. But I bet I'll be seeing a movie or three about them now.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Zombie Apocalypse? #101609
05/15/2014 06:22 AM
05/15/2014 06:22 AM
washington
mak9030mag Offline
mak9030mag  Offline
washington
Here is a funny metaphor. Zombie apocalypes a word to describe. The masses of sheeple waking up one day and acting out of panic.

Mak

Moderated by  airforce, ConSigCor 

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.