01/14/2010 03:42 PM
01/14/2010 03:42 PM
South-central Kansas
C
Correus Offline OP
Correus  Offline OP
C
South-central Kansas
I tried to see if someone else posted about this, but didn't see it.

I have gotten 6 e-mails today that says 'US agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban'. Have any of you seen this or know about it?

The United Nations and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton are moving forward with their plan to confiscate your guns.

The United States joined 152 other countries in support of the Arms Trade Treaty Resolution, which establishes the dates for the 2012 UN conference intended to attack American sovereignty by stripping Americans of the right to keep and bear arms.

Working groups of anti-gun countries will begin scripting language for the conference this year, creating a blueprint for other countries when they meet at the full conference.

The stakes couldn't be higher.

Former United Nation's ambassador John Bolton has cautioned gun owners about the Arms Trade Treaty and says the UN “is trying to act as though this is really just a treaty about international arms trade between nation states, but there’s no doubt that the real agenda here is domestic firearms control.”

Establishing the dates for the Arms Trade Treaty Conference is just the first step toward their plans for total gun confiscation.

The worldwide gun control mob will ensure the passage of an egregious, anti-gun treaty...

. . .and that's where Secretary of State Hillary Clinton steps in.

Once the UN Gun Ban is passed by the General Assembly of the United Nations it must be ratified by each nation, including the United States.

As an arch enemy of gun owners, Clinton has pledged to push the U.S. Senate to ratify the treaty. She will push for passage of this outrageous treaty designed to register, ban and CONFISCATE firearms owned by private citizens like YOU.

That’s why it’s vital you sign the special petition I’ve made up for your signature that DEMANDS your U.S. Senators vote AGAINST ratification of the UN’s “Small Arms Treaty.”

So far, the gun-grabbers have successfully kept the exact wording of their new scheme under wraps.

But looking at previous versions of the UN “Small Arms Treaty,” you and I can get a good idea of what’s likely in the works.

Don't let any of the "experts" lull you to sleep by saying "Oh, we have it handled" or "Until you know exactly what's in the treaty you can't fight against it."

Judging by Ambassador Bolton's comments -- who certainly knows what to expect from the American-freedom-hating international crowd that infests the U.N. -- we are certain the treaty's going to address the private ownership of firearms.

If passed by the UN and ratified by the U.S. Senate (which is where we must ultimately make our stand), the UN “Small Arms Treaty” would almost certainly FORCE national governments to:

*** Enact tougher licensing requirements, making law-abiding citizens cut through even more bureaucratic red tape just to own a firearm legally;

*** CONFISCATE and DESTROY ALL “unauthorized” civilian firearms (all firearms owned by the government are excluded, of course);

*** BAN the trade, sale and private ownership of ALL semi-automatic weapons;

*** Create an INTERNATIONAL gun registry, setting the stage for full-scale gun CONFISCATION. So please click here to sign the petition to your U.S. Senators before it’s too late!

You see, this is NOT a fight we can afford to lose.

Here's what you can do to help the National Association for Gun Rights fight Hillary Clinton and her United Nations cronies:

* Click here and sign our petition to DEMAND that your United States Senators vote AGAINST the United Nations Small Arms Treaty.

* Forward this e-mail to your friends and relatives who share your concern for American sovereignty and protecting our right to keep and bear arms.

* Please consider making a generous contribution to the National Association for Gun Rights to help us fight Hillary Clinton and the United Nations "Small Arms Treaty."

Without your help and support, the National Association for Gun Rights cannot defeat this measure.

Thank you in advance for your support.

For Liberty,
Dudley's Signature
Dudley Brown

P.S. The Obama Administration just announced they would be working hand-in-glove with the UN to pass a new GLOBAL "Small Arms Treaty.”

That’s why it's vital you and I fight back IMMEDIATELY.

http://community2.myfoxdfw.com/_US-agrees-to-timetable-for-UN-Gun-Ban/BLOG/1714878/78592.html

or here

http://www.resistnet.com/forum/topics/us-agrees-to-timetable-for-un-1

Larry

A Co 191st Bn 34th FF
Kansas Long Rifles

Hooah!!

�An armed society is a polite society� ~ Robert A. Heinlein

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine
Re: US agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban #149512
01/14/2010 06:17 PM
01/14/2010 06:17 PM
Dallas, TX
L
LouisCipher777 Offline
LouisCipher777  Offline
L
Dallas, TX
I got this email the other day and thought about posting it, but i got side tracked.

glad someone else thought about it.

Never explain yourself. Your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe you anyway.
Re: US agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban #149513
01/14/2010 06:55 PM
01/14/2010 06:55 PM
Maryland
O
OLM-Medic Offline
OLM-Medic  Offline
O
Maryland
you know if that happens...the "line" is officially crossed

"Remember that your adversary's desire to live is usually more powerful than whatever ammunition your are carrying in your firearms. Plan accordingly." -tire iron
Re: US agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban #149514
01/15/2010 03:04 AM
01/15/2010 03:04 AM
43BN-37FF
Rudy Offline
Rudy  Offline
43BN-37FF
This is why it's good to know how to build your own rifles from currently available 'kits'.

As the law stands now, we are allowed to build a rifle without a serial number and without registering it.

Rudy out
"Once the pin is pulled, Mr. Handgrenade is no longer our friend."
Re: US agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban #149515
01/15/2010 03:59 AM
01/15/2010 03:59 AM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
He won't do that if his party wants to win the next election.

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Re: US agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban #149516
01/15/2010 05:48 AM
01/15/2010 05:48 AM
071Bn 27FF - Florida
I
IRONCLAD Offline
NCO Contributor
IRONCLAD  Offline
NCO Contributor

I
071Bn 27FF - Florida
If it happeneds, I'll not turn mine in. I lost them all in a ship wreck.

FREEDOM FROM TYRANNY
FREEDOM FROM TAXATION
FREEDOM FOR STATE RIGHTS
FREEDOM FOR SOUTHERN INDEPENDENTS
---------------------------------
[b]RON PAUL- OUR MODERN FOREFATHER![/b]
...............RƎVO˩UTION!...............
Re: US agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban #149517
01/15/2010 08:19 AM
01/15/2010 08:19 AM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
Texas Resistance  Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
Lost my guns? I don't think so. Then it would be time to show them that the constitution over rides any and all treaties as the founding fathers intended it to.

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper
Re: US agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban #149518
01/15/2010 10:24 AM
01/15/2010 10:24 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline
ConSigCor  Offline
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Until the constitution is changed by a properly ratified amendment; every single word of it is binding upon the federal government. Any and every law or treaty to the contrary is null and void from it's very inception and thus of no force.

If by chance this "treaty" is passed by congress they are guilty of treason. If anyone attempts to enforce such an unconstitutional, tyrannical act; they too are guilty of treason.

And the proscribed penalty for treason is...?

You know the answer.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: US agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban #149519
01/15/2010 10:47 AM
01/15/2010 10:47 AM
South-central Kansas
C
Correus Offline OP
Correus  Offline OP
C
South-central Kansas
Well said ConSigCor.

For those that are interested have a look at this:

http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2006/gadis3335.doc.htm

Very interesting reading.

Larry

A Co 191st Bn 34th FF
Kansas Long Rifles

Hooah!!

Re: US agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban #149520
01/15/2010 12:10 PM
01/15/2010 12:10 PM
North Carolina
A
arctic paratrooper Offline
arctic paratrooper  Offline
A
North Carolina
As for me I hope they pass it and the Senate ratifies it. Im tired of waiting around, war anyone? Im down.

Re: US agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban #149521
01/15/2010 12:11 PM
01/15/2010 12:11 PM
A 105-11FF Somewhere in the C...
C
coydog Offline
coydog  Offline
C
A 105-11FF Somewhere in the C...
Originally posted by SBL:
He won't do that if his party wants to win the next election.
Don't count on that. Were dealing with true believers here. Just look at the health care crap. It may cost them but still they push on...The enemy is already beyond the gates.

"State a moral case to a ploughman & a professor. The former will decide it as well, & often better than the latter,
because he has not been led astray by artificial rules."
Re: US agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban #149522
01/15/2010 01:05 PM
01/15/2010 01:05 PM
Indiana
I
INSentinel2 Offline
INSentinel2  Offline
I
Indiana
Arctic, I'm with ya..tired of this waiting BS as well..all the while this nation degrades itself.

We protest..yet get ignored..we do it again and again..yet we get ignore..tell me when will we stop protesting and say enough's enough?

Just a question is all.. smile

Re: US agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban #149523
01/15/2010 03:26 PM
01/15/2010 03:26 PM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
Its amazing to me that so many Americans today are so brainwashed that you can have all the documentation of tyranny, video and audio recordings of the politicians advocating for tyranny/marxism/fascism/etc., and all the most credible experts and eyewitnesses you could ever dream of, and yet these brainwashed zombies would still not believe anything you're saying.

But they'd be able to tell you exactly who won on American Idol last night.

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Re: US agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban #149524
01/15/2010 06:36 PM
01/15/2010 06:36 PM
Upstate New York
T
Tahawus Offline
Tahawus  Offline
T
Upstate New York
Those are the ones who die first when TSHTF or get trapped inside refugee camps.

Re: US agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban #149525
01/16/2010 05:47 AM
01/16/2010 05:47 AM
Windsor,Mo
D
danfromwindsor Offline
danfromwindsor  Offline
D
Windsor,Mo
Well Artic I dont know about wishing for a war. I for one would like to avoid that option but will I shy away from it should push come to shove,No. I listen to NRA radio every night on Sirius Patriot channel and they have kept up to date on this issue. They will give us the first heads up if they think we have something to worry about. Matter of fact on their webpage about this story they said they would use all political or "other"(quotes mine) means necessary to keep our arms.

on beautiful Truman Lake
Re: US agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban #149526
01/16/2010 05:55 AM
01/16/2010 05:55 AM
Oklahoma
P
PatriotLeo Offline
PatriotLeo  Offline
P
Oklahoma
from my cold dead hands.......

Re: US agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban #149527
01/16/2010 03:06 PM
01/16/2010 03:06 PM
OKC
O
Old Warrior Offline
Old Warrior  Offline
O
OKC
Originally posted by SBL:
Its amazing to me that so many Americans today are so brainwashed that you can have all the documentation of tyranny, video and audio recordings of the politicians advocating for tyranny/marxism/fascism/etc., and all the most credible experts and eyewitnesses you could ever dream of, and yet these brainwashed zombies would still not believe anything you're saying.

But they'd be able to tell you exactly who won on American Idol last night.
Most Americans who see this coming are holding onto the hope of non violence as much as possible and for as long as possible. For me, that line was long crossed even as far back as 2005, with Kelo vs New London SCOTUS ruling and a large private company just ... taking... land away from Americans for profit. Just taking it. Mine. Grab. Get off. And you owe the company back rent to the tune of thousands of dollars too and they are forced to pay it while homeless.

I'm with you on this SBL, big time. However, if I was to react tomorrow, I'd be standing there alone, mostly. I know you would stand there with me, then we'd make... two. Maybe.

It's not enough for a win. The line has been crossed time and again, each time a new line gets drawn and others say OK, this one is it... and it's crossed anyways, eventually, by the authorities.

I'm in this to win our freedom back, even at the cost of my own life, but I'm going to make sure the line is a lot longer than it is now, and the loss of my life, should it happen, will count in the right direction.

Things are close to a bursting point now for everyone everywhere. Just wait it out. The anticipation is pretty high, I know. Knowing corruption for what it is, it's not very long from now at all.

Old Warrior
Re: US agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban #149528
01/16/2010 03:49 PM
01/16/2010 03:49 PM
South-central Kansas
C
Correus Offline OP
Correus  Offline OP
C
South-central Kansas
Well said Old Warrior.

Larry

A Co 191st Bn 34th FF
Kansas Long Rifles

Hooah!!

Re: US agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban #149529
01/16/2010 04:41 PM
01/16/2010 04:41 PM
Dallas, TX
L
LouisCipher777 Offline
LouisCipher777  Offline
L
Dallas, TX
Originally posted by danfromwindsor:
Well Artic I dont know about wishing for a war. I for one would like to avoid that option but will I shy away from it should push come to shove,No. I listen to NRA radio every night on Sirius Patriot channel and they have kept up to date on this issue. They will give us the first heads up if they think we have something to worry about. Matter of fact on their webpage about this story they said they would use all political or "other"(quotes mine) means necessary to keep our arms.
you do realize that the NRA is nothing more than controlled opposition, right?

Never explain yourself. Your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe you anyway.
Re: US agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban #149530
01/16/2010 06:29 PM
01/16/2010 06:29 PM
MT
C
C. M. Wolf Offline
C. M. Wolf  Offline
C
MT
Originally posted by ConSigCor:
A well regulated militia being [b]necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Until the constitution is changed by a properly ratified amendment; every single word of it is binding upon the federal government. Any and every law or treaty to the contrary is null and void from it's very inception and thus of no force.

If by chance this "treaty" is passed by congress they are guilty of treason. If anyone attempts to enforce such an unconstitutional, tyrannical act; they too are guilty of treason.

And the proscribed penalty for treason is...?

You know the answer. [/b]
CSC, you are exactly right.

"IF" any part of the federal government so much as tries to enact, or enforce, or in any way disarm the American Citizenry, it will be worse than throwing a 'match into a powder-keg'.
For well over a solid year now, the American public has been waking up and arming itself. American Citizens have been buying up any firearms and ammo that could be had simply on the fact that obomba was sworn into office. This buying trend has not even slowed down during this time, except for the drop in supply where the firearms and ammo mfg'ers couldn't keep up with the demand and the shelves literally emptied of stock! (The number of Americans that are now reloading their own ammo has also quadrupled during this time).

The firearms and ammo sales numbers are purely staggering for the last year alone. Look them up, American Citizens have purchased enough firearms and ammo just within this one year to completely arm the Indian and Chinese armies! ...And this was all with a 'bad economy be damned' attitude that even to this day is still continuing with firearms and ammo makers running their plants 3 shifts-24/7-355 days of the year just to try and catch up with demand!

If anyone in our government,(or any other government on this planet), thinks for a second that they can begin to disarm Americans for any reason, they will be better imagining they can swimm a molten sea of lead and come out unscathed.
Americans are so angry and fed up simply with our government shoving America further into an un-recoverable depression AND forcing BS health care on us, AND costing Americans even more jobs on a monthly bases... that this Nation is so close to a revolt without any government trying to pull additional BS like 'Civilian Disarmament'!

No, "if" any government or government actors so much as tries to disarm America in any way or for any reasons, the last thing they will have to worry about is losing some future election! There will be more than a "Hot Time in the ol' Town, Tonight!" if and when they might ever try!

IMHO

Michael

"Argue for your limitations, and in the end, when all is said and done, they're your's!"

"Sheeple & Shepherds, pick one! You can't be both no matter how you dress."

The higher ya go... the higher ya can get! Mountain Men Rock!
Re: US agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban #149531
01/19/2010 03:36 PM
01/19/2010 03:36 PM
Louisiana
C
Cajunpatriot Offline
NCO Contributor
Cajunpatriot  Offline
NCO Contributor

C
Louisiana
Every act of these criminals is treasonous. This small arms treaty will just be added to the indictment if and when the counter-revolutionary patriot's tribunals are convened. No doubt they will decree the death penalty for those found guilty.

CAJUN PATRIOT
Louisiana
Re: US agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban #149532
01/19/2010 06:15 PM
01/19/2010 06:15 PM
Manitoba
R
Red River Ranger Offline
Red River Ranger  Offline
R
Manitoba
Yes, the NRA is controlled opposition, but they ARE also the largest institutionalized pro-gun base there is, from my knowledge. They are also getting bolder and bolder in their stances. My father recieves their "America's First Freedom" magazine, and whenever I am at the house, I take a look at the articles. They have come quite a way in such a small amount of time. I certainly won't rely on them to get anything done, but in terms of awareness they are an ally, not an enemy.

Re: US agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban #149533
01/20/2010 02:41 AM
01/20/2010 02:41 AM
Michigan
B
Brewer Offline
Brewer  Offline
B
Michigan
I don't care if the constitution is legally ratified to remove the 2nd. Laws mean nothing. Laws are only as good as the will of those subjugated to the law. No man has the right to tell another man what he can and cannot do so long as he harms no one. Yet every man has not only the right but an obligation to defend himself even at the risk and threat of death should another man try to impose himself upon him. This is the law of nature. F*&# the laws of men.

We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!
Re: US agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban #149534
01/23/2010 10:34 AM
01/23/2010 10:34 AM
Windsor,Mo
D
danfromwindsor Offline
danfromwindsor  Offline
D
Windsor,Mo
Heres a recent article about the UN treaty.
http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/hunting/news/story?id=4845612

on beautiful Truman Lake

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.