Greetings everyone, I'm sending out this email to you to announce two special broadcasts on YHTOM Radio this week. The first one we already did, but I lost track of the date, and forgot to send the email out.

The Armory with Fox
Fox had a special broadcast on April 19th to commemorate that grave and somber day back in 1775. This was an excellent broadcast that had Gary Hunt, Fox, and myself on. I have to commend Fox for his idea on doing this broadcast, and for remembering the importance of this date. The archive will be up soon for this broadcast on the YHTOM Radio page.

Casety Nethercott
Kidnapper, Torturer, Terrorist, Vigilante ....these are but some of the labels associated with tonight's special guest. Casey Nethercott was arrested on numerous charges during his Ranch Rescue participation a few years ago, including federal weapons violations, kidnapping, torture, battery and a more. He was accused of holding illegal immigrants as hostages, beating them and engaging in both physical and psychological torture. He was tried, and more importantly, he was found not quilty by a Jury of his peers. Yet, his story doesn't end there. Just when he thought he was in the clear, the SPLC out of nowhere sued him in Civil Court, on behalf of illegal aliens, and stole his ranch. Now, his ranch, that has been in his family for ages, has been subdivided, and sold off by the SPLC. This story though, does have a happy ending, and the great state of Arizona, is making sure Justic prevails. An emergency bill has recently been signed by Jan Brewer, Governor of AZ, that will finally get Casey Nethercott the Justice that is rightfully his. We'll be talking about his trials and tribulations. We might even get into what his new plans are, and believe me, he's got some grand plans in design. This broadcast will be
Friday, April 22, at 9pm EST/8pm CST/7pm MST/6pm PST.

Freedom Is A Personal Responsibility And A Civic Duty!

RandyMack

You Have Tread On Me Radio, Real Militia Radio, With A Plan

www.youhavetreadonme.com

randymack@youhavetreadonme.com

randy_mack (Skype ID)