08/15/2011 04:22 PM
08/15/2011 04:22 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content OP
Administrator
airforce  Online Content OP
Administrator
Tulsa
This is over three years old , but I just came across it. Worth a read. Be careful about taking photos "with no esthetic value," because cops are now apparently art critics, as well .

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: LAPD "Suspicious Activity Reports" #153303
08/15/2011 05:26 PM
08/15/2011 05:26 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
I am Photographer and I am getting back into Wedding Photography.

Since cops are now harassing photographers I will refuse to photograph any Wedding that involves any cop in anyway. If the Groom or Bride is a Cop or even if one of the Parents of the Bride or Groom is a cop I will not photograph the Wedding and if I know anyone at a Wedding I am photographing is a Cop I will not photograph him or her.

And not only Weddings I will not photograph any person I believe to be a cop even at a horse show. The only exception will be if the cop is doing something bad then if I can get the photograph I will.

By the way one time I sold one of my horse photographers to a Police Detective who had just bought the horse and he was told about the great photo I had of him. But if cops now consider Photographers to be the Enemy then they can all go to hell.

If my business suffers because of it I will still refuse.

Professional Photographers should Boycott all cops, until they apologize and stop harassing us.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.