Page 1 of 2 1 2
Government Activating FEMA Camps #153538
12/07/2011 04:11 AM
12/07/2011 04:11 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content OP
ConSigCor  Online Content OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Exclusive: Government Activating FEMA Camps Across U.S.

Infowars.com has received a document originating from Halliburton subsidiary KBR that provides details on a push to outfit FEMA and U.S. Army camps around the United States. Entitled “Project Overview and Anticipated Project Requirements,” the document describes services KBR is looking to farm out to subcontractors. The document was passed on to us by a state government employee who wishes to remain anonymous for obvious reasons.

Read the rest here... http://www.prisonplanet.com/exclusive-government-activating-fema-camps-across-u-s.html

Detention Camp Order Follows Preparations For Civil Unrest

KBR seeks sub-contractors to outfit “emergency environment” centers

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The revelation that Halliburton subsidiary KBR is seeking sub-contractors to staff and outfit “emergency environment” camps located in five regions of the United States follows preparations over the last three years to deal with riots inside the United States that have already spread throughout Europe, North Africa and the Middle East.

As Infowars reported last night, a document sent to us by a state government employee confirms that Kellogg Brown & Root Services are looking to activate camps built for FEMA and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers across the United States.

This follows the Senate’s passage of Section 1031 of the National Defense Authorization Act which allows American citizens to be snatched off the street and held in detention camps without trial.

In 2006, KBR was contracted by Homeland Security to build detention centers designed to deal with “an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S,” or the rapid development of unspecified “new programs” that would require large numbers of people to be interned.

Since 2006, the world has been beset by riots and civil unrest as a result of the fallout from the economic collapse. From the United Kingdom, to continental Europe, to the Middle East and North Africa, almost every corner of the globe has experienced social dislocation.

Now U.S. authorities are preparing for such eventualities on home soil, with major police departments like the NYPD staging “mobilization exercises” to train police to prepare for civil disorder in the United States.

Warnings and preparation for civil unrest coming to the United States have been voiced on a regular basis.

Back in 2008, U.S. troops returning from Iraq were earmarked for “homeland patrols” with one of their roles including helping with “civil unrest and crowd control”.

In December 2008, the Washington Post reported on plans to station 20,000 more U.S. troops inside America for purposes of “domestic security” from September 2011 onwards, an expansion of Northcom’s militarization of the country in preparation for potential civil unrest following a total economic collapse or a mass terror attack.

A report produced that same year by the U.S. Army War College’s Strategic Institute warned that the United States may experience massive civil unrest in the wake of a series of crises which it termed “strategic shock.”

“Widespread civil violence inside the United States would force the defense establishment to reorient priorities in extremis to defend basic domestic order and human security,” stated the report, authored by [Ret.] Lt. Col. Nathan Freir, adding that the military may be needed to quell “purposeful domestic resistance”.

The United States has continuity of government plans in place should martial law be declared by the President. However, the details of those plans have been so tightly guarded that even Congressman and Homeland Security Committee member Peter DeFazio (D – OR), who has the necessary security clearance, was denied access to view the material when he requested to do so back in July 2007.

Under the terms of the the National Emergency Centers Act or HR 645, first introduced in January 2009 and still awaiting passage, emergency camps are to be made available to “meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security,” an open ended mandate which many fear could mean the forced detention of American citizens in the event of widespread rioting after a national emergency or total economic collapse.

With many Americans now becoming “pre-revolutionary” as a result of their fury at the Obama administration and equally unpopular lawmakers in Washington, potential civil unrest could spring not just from a poverty-stricken underclass, but also the shrinking middle class.

Indeed, top elitist Zbigniew Brzezinski warned earlier this year that middle class unrest caused by economic disenfranchisement would soon hit America.

Perhaps that’s why the Department of Homeland Security is increasingly focusing its anti-terror apparatus on white middle class Americans, portraying them as domestic terrorists in a series of PSA videos. In addition, ‘Occupy’ protesters are also now being characterized as terrorists.

The fact that detention camps have been constructed inside America and are now being staffed and readied for “emergency” situations can no longer be ignored or ridiculed as a conspiracy theory.

Kellogg Brown & Root need to be completely transparent and explain where the camps are located, what they contain, and during what type of “emergencies” are they planned to be used for.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153539
12/07/2011 04:33 AM
12/07/2011 04:33 AM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
Zbigniew Brzezinski is only interested in perpetuating and increasing the power of the State as well as protecting the Elites from what is coming. He has nt great love for America or our freedoms and it is notable that he worked as the National Security Adviser for no less a scumbag than Jimmy Carter.

Personally, I favor the French Revolution model for these people. Apparently they are taking note of the fact that is becoming a more popular sentiment.

If we lose, they will execute us. Some after torture.

Fight or Die
Victory or Death

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153540
12/07/2011 04:39 AM
12/07/2011 04:39 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
So much for LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE, ROCK AND ROLL

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153541
12/07/2011 04:54 AM
12/07/2011 04:54 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Maybe now we know why the gov. was contacting various food suppliers this past year asking if they could provide tons of food for long term storage.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153542
12/07/2011 08:20 AM
12/07/2011 08:20 AM
philadelphia
M
merc Offline
merc  Offline
M
philadelphia
more ammo and food and alot of training,also some recon of the sights if they can be found

Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153543
12/07/2011 09:40 AM
12/07/2011 09:40 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
I have a youtube video coming up which will explain part of how this will work.

.gov people are talking about "a contraction" in government services, and a lot of these camps are going to be set up for voluntary check-in when various civil entitlement programs get cut way back. The government is going to be unable to sustain the poor at current levels, and may even be unable to sustain a lot of government workers at current pay levels also. What they plan on doing is basically a large scale survival type thing which has actually been done before during the 1930s with the "Hoovervilles" to some degree. Large 100% government run "towns" originally set up as economic refugee camps, then people get graded through and selected out to go to newly constructed "cities" that would have a higher standard of living due to having a pre-selected population.

Part of the voluntary check-in means for most people, checking in without weapons, and even armed professionals would be unlikely to be encouraged to keep weapons other than their duty weapons.

My personal opinion, if there is something really big coming up and this whole deep underground city "continuity of government" thing is actually a real plan, then part of it involves a system of recruiting lots of lower level workers who would be more or less willing to work productively at a subsistence reward level.

Reason being, if you put all the high power people in those high cost big underground city bunkers and such, well, not to many of them are going to want to go from being military officer and town mayor to pot scrubber. Someone probably came up with the idea of using prison labor for the lower end work, until someone pointed out how unruly and rebellious the prisoners could get if not constantly watched and supervised by an armed force which would also be capable of taking over the "upper class" people too.

The only other way that works without a large and potentially hostile armed guard force is some way of recruiting the necessary labor from a labor pool that for whatever reasons, is proven capable but cheap. My opinion, they would be recruited from some sort of transition camp where human resource people would be sifting through them fairly carefully before they go to any sort of secret facility.

What would remain at the camp once SHTF is not of much concern to the elites once they got the "cream of the crop" recruited into the bunkers, the bunkers sufficiently supplied and the doors locked from the inside until whatever big thing blows over (2012 climate change, big collapse, alien invasion ect ect).

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153544
12/07/2011 10:24 AM
12/07/2011 10:24 AM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
That is an interesting take.

Anyone who would willingly walk into a govt camp is a fool amongst fools.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153545
12/07/2011 11:21 AM
12/07/2011 11:21 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Originally posted by drjarhead:
That is an interesting take.

Anyone who would willingly walk into a govt camp is a fool amongst fools.
Not necessarily if they are already for whatever reasons in the welfare class and have been told they no longer get cash benefits and the only help they will get is a chow hall pass and FEMA trailer, then get told they have mandatory meetings and interviews for work assignments. Failing that, they get evicted from the camp, or the camp resources get moved elsewhere and it will be allowed to decline on its own. That program is not exactly very different from my own survivalist retreat management program.

If this is the camp-to-bunker program that I think it is, and given what I have been seeing on Youtube about that deal at the Denver airport and then those big underground facilities in the central US, then yeah, I sort of have this sickening feeling on what this is about. Thing is, it is based on information that I think is still speculative in nature.

Think about it, those of us running a retreat during SHTF, are you really going to let every stranger refugee just wander in fully armed? Sure I support RKBA and all, but my personal place if I am in charge, we are talking bartertown rules. Strangers check their hardware in at the gate then can enter the sterile zone for trade, and even then, a secondary gate security system is in place where they don't go into resident housing areas which are again, sectioned off somehow.

If we are talking about people we already know from the net or other contacts, that's another matter, but outright strangers looking to be housed, fed, and defended? Prove your worth, you get more, bring more to the table, you get more, show up just in "need" because you did not like the FEMA camp rules about no alcohol and drugs, no, I don't want my camp full of drunks and tweekers either just because the drunks and tweekers want to talk the talk and be handed a rifle, militia jacket with patches, and warm bed to sleep in. Show up like that, sure, you get a cot in the lean-to by the bonfire, that's about it. My personal plan would be to filter in and out of such places seeing if there is anyone worthwhile to join my crew, which means having some positive relations with whoever is running a particular camp. I figure half the operations we would be running in the earlier phases of any SHTF refugee camp situation are getting the right people together and then reuniting the broken families and getting things situated at our own location. Then and only then do you start setting priorities on external combat operations.

Would I run it in a libertarian? Sure for the most part, if you can handle yourself and your habits, but that means the same basic thing: a filtering camp system. Anyone can get into the external filtering camp, but nobody gets to the final resource center without fully proving themselves.

I was involved with a few different survival retreat type places in the 1990s in California, most of them ended up in utter faliure for a number of reasons. I hate to admit it, but I did a lot of note comparisons on the subject with an officer in my NG unit who was also a fairly high ranking FEMA guy back then and might be in charge of a pretty big chunk of FEMA by now. I think I have a handle on how they would actually be doing this if it is survival related and not entirely some NWO "execute everyone" conspiracy deal.

It is a smaller country than some people think and I hate to admit how many people from the other side of the fence I once knew on a civil basis, but the choices which put me here were not really mine to make when it all boiled down to it.

Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153546
12/07/2011 07:01 PM
12/07/2011 07:01 PM
Okanogan County Washington Sta...
S
STRATIOTES Offline
Administrator
STRATIOTES  Offline
Administrator

S
Okanogan County Washington Sta...
Work will set you free (where have we heard that before ? )

good intentions have a way of going to hell.

PISTIS en XPICT faith in Christ
Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153547
12/08/2011 11:08 AM
12/08/2011 11:08 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Foment OWS Terror, Open Camps?

The Daily Bell
Thursday, December 8, 2011
http://thedailybell.com/3330/Foment-OWS-Terror-Open-Camps

#OccupyWallStreet Officially Classified As Terrorist Group Along With Al-Qaeda … As I previously reported, the US Army is being mobilized to crush Occupy Wall Street and the recent passage of the National Defense Authorization Act opens the door for the military to arrest and detain American citizens indefinitely without trial. We now have our first confirmation that Occupy Wall Street is being labeled as a Domestic Terrorist Threat and protestors now being labeled as possible domestic terrorists. Don’t hesitate to think for a single second that agencies across the entire US agencies haven’t already done the same exact thing. Perhaps more alarming is the photo of the original police document that has secretly handed “trusted” anti-terrorism partners has been removed from twitter. – Alexander Higgins’ blog

Dominant Social Theme: Once we create terror, we can incarcerate the terrorists.

Free-Market Analysis: As dedicated analysts of elite dominant social themes, we’ve been following the recent protests that started on Wall Street and have now spread around the world. We have long since come to the conclusion they have been fomented in support of a larger elite dominant social theme: Wall Street bad; lawyers good.

But perhaps there is a much darker side to what’s going on. It is pretty much an established fact by now that the current round of protests was a product of the leftist Adbusters magazine, which is funded by elite enablers like George Soros.

We have pointed out that the protests are intended to move attention away from the proximate cause of modern financial disasters (central banks printing money-from-nothing) to “Wall Street” and Goldman Sachs and other facilities that promote Anglosphere elite goals but are not in charge of the larger conspiracy.

The conspiracy to run the world seems to emanate from a small group of banking families that control central banks along with their associates and enablers. This group – a cartel or mafia with religious and cultural homogeneity – creates war and chaos in order to build their longed-for new world order.

The current protests are likely part of the chaos that apparently is being willfully created by this power elite. The protests are the outgrowth of the larger chaos and the unrolling Great Recession, which is providing the proximate cause for the current European roll-up of “Merkozy.”

The idea is that economic stress gives rise to protests that in turn justify wars and authoritarian crackdowns. We can see in the excerpt above from Higgins’s blog that OWS has apparently been classified as a terrorist organization now in the City of London. He even produces a memo on his site to support his contention.

Likewise, Alex Jones‘s websites recently produced what is claimed to be an Obama administration operative memorandum authorizing the opening of various FEMA prison-camp sites throughout the US. The camp sites have never, apparently, been fully confirmed by the US government, though it is true that the Bush Administration did authorize Halliburton to build various detention facilities in the mid-2000s.

Additionally, legal cover for the roundup of “terrorists” – anybody that the US government wants to define as one – is being provided by congressional legislation that allows for military arrests, detention and even torture without trial. We covered that here: NDAA, Smell of Fear.

We thus come full circle, as we often do when analyzing the memes of the Anglosphere elite. It is not enough simply to produce fear-based promotions. They must be actuated. In this case the actuation would seem to be the current round of “controlled’ protests via OWS.

What is going on now also puts the so-called “war on terror” into a more logical perspective. While the war on terror has been something of a failure in terms of providing enough horror to truly terrify Western populations, it now appears as if it may not need to.

The War on Terror plus the domestic US protests are apparently to provide the powers that be with the ability to detain people at will around the world and in the US, too. Of course, there is yet another proverbial shoe to drop as well …

We’ve reported on what we believe to be upcoming Pecora Hearings (re-warmed 1930s hearings aimed at Wall Street) as a result. The idea, once again, is to whitewash central banking participation in the ongoing, deepening “Great Recession” of the 2000s.

The New York Federal Reserve, in particular, oversaw monetary inflation in the Roaring Twenties that gave way to the Depression in the 1930s once the artificial bubble burst. Panicked, Franklin Delano Roosevelt first declared bank holidays and then confiscated gold to make sure that people wouldn’t turn in their Federal Reserve notes (dollars) for non-existent gold.

Once FDR and his central banking cronies had ensured that they would not be formally exposed, they tackled the next problem – who was to blame? After running through several prosecutors (much as Lincoln ran through generals until he found a suitably bloody one, Grant) FDR settled on Ferdinand Pecora and the famous Pecora Hearings began.

The Pecora Hearings produced the current rigmarole of securities agencies that have been exported around the world in much the manner of central banking. Securities Exchange Commissions are sprouting up everywhere, all of them purporting to make markets “safer and fairer,” though none of them do.

This seems to be the way the Anglosphere power elite works. They create economic chaos and then use it to create wars and additional authoritarianism. It is all part of a larger effort at creating what we call “directed history.”

The power elite controls governments around the world, especially Western governments. Thus, it needs only manufacture a crisis in order to come up with a solution. Then its paid and craven enablers “write” the historical narrative. Future generations are not supposed to understand how badly they’ve been fooled.

The current narrative, when it is written, will leave out the central bankers’ role in creating the current economic crisis. In fact, upcoming “Pecora-style” Hearings will be very important to the elite. It is through these phony hearings that they will be able to create market-based culpability.

So … future generations will learn that Wall Street was responsible for the economic chaos of the early 21st century even though it was central banking initiated (by power elite central banks). Then these unborn generations will learn that Wall Street’s bad actions spawned a backlash against “capitalist” greed.

What will be left out is that the power elite itself first created the crisis and then fomented the protests via controlled facilities such as Adbusters. Additionally, future generations may learn that the protests got out of hand, necessitating the actuation of FEMA camps.

Future generations may learn, in fact, that the chaos and anarchy that prevailed in the early 21st century gave opportunities to international terrorism, which in turn necessitated crackdowns and the suspension of civil rights and freedoms.

Probably, the suspension of civil rights will be cast as a “mistake” or overreaction. But none of this is a mistake. We can watch it being built, step by step. The Internet has made it possible.

It is the Internet, in our view, that is the “wild card” in all of this. Too many people are aware, we believe, of the deliberateness of the current civil and military insanity. Too many people are aware of the way global government is coming into being. And many do not like it.

Conclusion: Thus, as we have concluded before, it is the Internet Reformation itself that may derail what is currently being created. Directed history can indeed be implemented, but if too many people are aware of the manipulations, then it may be neither effective nor long-lasting. This is the conflict that is being played out now. Fortunes will be won or lost. And lives as well.

Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153548
12/10/2011 02:32 PM
12/10/2011 02:32 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Army Posts Job for “Internment Specialist” Following KBR Call for FEMA Camp Subcontractors

Kurt Nimmo
Prison Planet.com
December 9, 2011

Army Posts Job for Internment Specialist Following KBR Call for FEMA Camp Subcontractors CampFiveCellsFollowing our report on December 6 documenting KBR’s outfitting of FEMA internment camps in the United States, Business Insider posted an article entitled The US Army Now Offers A Prison Guard Specialty Securing ‘Civilian Detainees.’

“Every soldier that enlists in the Army chooses a Military Occupational Specialty (MOS),” writes Robert Johnson. “Designated by a number and a letter, the 31E MOS now includes advanced responsibilities including command and control of prisoner of war and civilian internee camps.”

The job is related to the subcontractor work announced by KBR: “Supervise and establish all administrative, logistical and food support operations, confinement/correctional, custodial, treatment, and rehabilitative activities.”

The listing is posted under “Careers & Jobs” on the GoArmy.com website. It reads in part:

Internment/Resettlement (I/R) Specialists in the Army are primarily responsible for day-to-day operations in a military confinement/correctional facility or detention/internment facility. I/R Specialists provide rehabilitative, health, welfare, and security to U.S. military prisoners within a confinement or correctional facility; conduct inspections; prepare written reports; and coordinate activities of prisoners/internees and staff personnel.

Some of your duties as an Internment/Resettlement Specialist may include:

– Assist with the supervision and management of confinement and detention operations
– Provide external security to confinement/corrections facilities or detention/internment facilities
– Provide counseling and guidance to individual prisoners within a rehabilitative program
– Prepare or review reports and records of prisoners/internees and programs

The job is similar to one offered by the Army National Guard. We covered it in July of 2009. Since our original post, the Army National Guard removed the job posting from its website.

See also: The US Army Now Offers A Prison Guard Specialty Securing ‘Civilian Detainees.’

http://articles.businessinsider.com/2011-12-07/news/30485067_1_command-and-control-custody-operation

Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153549
12/10/2011 07:25 PM
12/10/2011 07:25 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
How about some of us getting involved in a business venture to build some of those mobile facilities trailers? .gov money to make a chow hall kitchen that folds out from a semi trailer and a mobile laundry facility then keep it up on a ready to roll government contract?

Some sort of business/contract connection into the evacuation centers might not be such a bad thing if we need to help mount some personnel recovery operations with an inside track on how the camps work.

Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153550
12/11/2011 01:50 AM
12/11/2011 01:50 AM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
And we thought they couldn't or wouldn't create any new jobs!

Leo out

Fight the fight, Endure to win!
Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153551
12/11/2011 08:20 AM
12/11/2011 08:20 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
If there's some sort of disaster coming then the .gov has known about it for decades. That explains all the underground bunkers and FEMA camps. Either that or one will be staged given how they've waged a silent war against the American Peons-dumb em down, strip them of their wealth, get em on welfare.

They can't possibly want to save the entire population, too many people know the score. That's why there's going to be civil war and there's notthing to be done to get out from under that as there's too many people who know the score.

Race war is on the table but I see that as a diminishing threat given how more people are waking up to how we're all being screwed-nevertheless there's plenty of peons who won't let go of comfortable hatreds. Hell those might be the single biggest source of snitches. And I think more than one of you know THAT type.

Exploiting OWS crackdowns to forment reactive resistance is a possibility. Strategically it was a huge error to alienate a vast segment of the population wanting to wake up and be free because the ringleaders of OWS are puppets and stooges. The TEA Party has the same issue-and they were protesting the same bullshit OWS is-and look at them now, an integrated component of the republicrats... like OWS is going to quickly be associated with the demoplicans. This could be fatal to the militias when open warfare commences and potential sources of aid decide not to because they remembered when militia and III types verbally shat on them.

I cringe when I hear about retreats and isolated survivalist communes in the boonies. They should jost go ahead and paint bullseyes on their roofs for the bombers and drones. Furthermore, a successful revolutionary movement relies on operating in or adjacant to friendly territory. Something we really don't have. With the overall lack of political activity, no taking back dommunities and certainly little to no building of local trust on militias, it's just setting up to be a big hunt by those drones and jet fighters after open warfare starts.

Stating all that... there will be areas considered free-it's just that they won't be all controlled by militia and IIIers. You may have to trade and coordinate with essentially OWS protesters who got out of the city and managed to arme themselves and set up a group. It may be a group of illegal immigrants who just wanted to provide for their families in Mexico and find themselves not wanting to go to that FEMA camp.

You're going to run into all kinds of people banding up-from geeks and gamers to street gangs to rebel military units to, if the Patriot Movement can get their act together and stop relying on Ron Paul, some towns won through emergency recall election. Though I don't hold out much hope for that.

You can dislike someone all you want but if you want to survive, maybe even win, you have to recognize who put us all in this situation in the first place and deal with them. Settle your bullshit after the enemy is exterminated.

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153552
12/15/2011 03:33 AM
12/15/2011 03:33 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Big Sis Orders ICE To Prepare For Mass Influx of Immigrants

Directive follows leaked KBR memo requesting subcontractors to service detention camps

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Thursday, December 15, 2011

Department of Homeland Security chief Janet Napolitano has directed ICE to prepare for a mass influx of immigrants into the United States, calling for the plan to deal with the “shelter” and “processing” of large numbers of people.

“The Department of Homeland Security wants a plan to deal with sudden mass migrations of immigrants to the U.S.,” reports Government Security News.

“DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano, according to a statement by Immigration and Customs Enforcement, recently directed ICE to develop a national-level mass migration plan. The plan will outline how to address the health care, sheltering, processing, transition and disposition of large numbers of undocumented individuals who might arrive in the U.S. as the result of a mass migration, said ICE on Dec. 13.”

Part of the preparations for sheltering and processing an influx of people includes the construction and manning of detention camps.

In 2006, Halliburton subsidiary Kellogg, Brown and Root was contracted by Homeland Security to build detention centers designed to deal with “an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S,” or the rapid development of unspecified “new programs” that would require large numbers of people to be interned.

Last week we received a leaked memo from a state government employee detailing KBR’s efforts to hire subcontractors to provide services required for temporary “emergency environment” camps located in five regions of the United States, indicating that many of the camps have now been constructed and are ready for use.

The construction of new detention camps inside the United States has provoked fears that the facilities could also be used to intern American citizens in the aftermath of a national emergency.

Rex 84, short for Readiness Exercise 1984, was established under the pretext of a “mass exodus” of illegal aliens crossing the Mexican/US border, the same pretense used in the language of the KBR request for services.

During the Iran-Contra hearings in 1987, however, it was revealed that the program was a secretive “scenario and drill” developed by the federal government to suspend the Constitution, declare martial law, assign military commanders to take over state and local governments, and detain large numbers of American citizens determined by the government to be “national security threats.”

The National Defense Authorization Act, which could be signed into law by President Obama before the end of the week, hands the government power to have American citizens arrested and detained without trial.

With riots and civil unrest breaking out all over the globe, U.S. authorities have been preparing for similar disorder in America.

A report produced by the U.S. Army War College’s Strategic Institute warns that the United States may experience massive civil unrest in the wake of a series of crises which it termed “strategic shock.”

“Widespread civil violence inside the United States would force the defense establishment to reorient priorities in extremis to defend basic domestic order and human security,” stated the report, authored by [Ret.] Lt. Col. Nathan Freir, adding that the military may be needed to quell “purposeful domestic resistance”.

Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153553
12/15/2011 05:38 AM
12/15/2011 05:38 AM
washington
mak9030mag Offline
mak9030mag  Offline
washington
Alot of people still don't want to believe the detention bill is about detaining patriotic americans.
The german people said the same thing when hitler came to power. It can't happen here, until the end came and seen there country destroyed.
Will thoughs who survive. Look back and say the same?

Mak
Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153554
12/15/2011 10:57 AM
12/15/2011 10:57 AM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
Can't wait.

I'm ready and I can't stop it anyhow.

Time for some payback.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153555
12/16/2011 07:49 AM
12/16/2011 07:49 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
From Breacher

If this is the camp-to-bunker program that I think it is, and given what I have been seeing on Youtube about that deal at the Denver airport and then those big underground facilities in the central US, then yeah, I sort of have this sickening feeling on what this is about. Thing is, it is based on information that I think is still speculative in nature.

Bill Cooper stated that the enemy's plan was to collapse everything and let us destroy ourselves as they hide in their bunkers and fortified compounds. They'll sift through the population that does go to the FEMA camps for their serfs and likely abandon the rest and let them quickly devolve into pretty much the living dead rampaging through the countryside like locusts eating whatever they can until they're killed and/or eaten.

Watch this video by Bill Cooper: http://freedomguide.blogspot.com/2011/12/bill-cooper-lays-out-enemys-plan-over.html

Of course anyone who is out there trying to keep their own AO in some kind of order's going to be targeted. All the Patriots THAT ARE A THREAT TO THEM are going to be targeted and removed before this, leaving the despots and rambos and the 400lb diabetic, lil' rascal riding, Jefferson quoters the task of saving the Republic. When we as a nation are too weak and expended to defeat them, the enemy will emerge from their bunkers, their compounds and finish remaking America into their freemasonic phoenix.

If you want a taste of what that might be like I think reading SM Stirling's series on the Domination of the Draka will prove... illuminating. It's an alt history series about descendants of Am Rev Tories, Southeners and other displaced elitists gathering in South Africa and forging themselve into a plantation owning warrior race that conquers the world. They conquer whole nations, wrecking everything and the survivors are broken and made into slaves.

The enemy has already stripped most Americans of what it means to be an American. They've robbed most all of us of our self-sufficiency, our moral center, out will to fight for our Freedom. Using the political process as a foil for our anger and our ignorance of it against us they've made us waste decades of time trying to fix things at a national level while the local level is where most of the tyranny is levied against us-and ironically, where Patriots could've taken over and used the local gov. as a shield from federal tyranny. Using that town as an example a Second American Revolution could've spread across the land like a virus. Removing them from power where you can and then building up the political base to take down bigger threats is how you win.

The enemy knew that and made sure that wasn't to be. You got doofs like Steve Quayle who proclaimed for years it was TOO LATE! YOU HAVE TO BUY MY BOOK! Alex Jones would make a blurb about it but most of his efforts were to sell his videos-which typically don't have solutions-and celebrities in the "movement" that for the most part didn't advocate those kinds of solutions.

Precious years, wasted. I knew what had to be done back in 2005-that's when I started to write Freedom Guide. I wrote and posted, and got on Alex Jones' forum and other forums to spread the message. A message about solutions that could've been acted on and saved the nation. God forgive me for not finding the right words to motivate the unmotivatable to fight the easy war, the soft war.

Now we're at the edge of collapse. Elements of the enemy will want to keep this current game going but others will want to pull the last card holding the house of cards called America and crash it down. For those of you who want to retreat to your gulch, your backwoods compound, and wait out the collapse thinking it will take the government with it-think the fuck again. This was planned a long time ago, and your group isolated in the woods in your little gulch or compound without allies, just sitting back as you are now-you're going to be bombed, shot, or overwhelmed by hordes of starving, crazed, abandoned FEMA camp internees. Or some other "patriot" asshole with more firepower than you.

Should've started shooting a long time ago.

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153556
12/22/2011 03:50 AM
12/22/2011 03:50 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Exclusive: Military to Designate U.S. Citizens as Enemy During Collapse

http://www.prisonplanet.com/exclusi...s-citizens-as-enemy-during-collapse.html

Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153557
12/22/2011 11:26 AM
12/22/2011 11:26 AM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
This whole thing has almost come to a head. I agree with Croft. Should've started shooting a long time ago.

Not what I want, but that's what I will get. I'm sure of it. No need to get spun up about it now, just gotta wait till its time. I have places I can go, but I am not going. I will stay and bring the fight to whatever enemy is available. I live near a target rich environment. It wont be hard to find. Trouble seldom is.

Merry Christmas. Its probably going to be our last as we know it.

Leo out

Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153558
12/22/2011 04:33 PM
12/22/2011 04:33 PM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
They'll use the FEMA camps in the exact same way the Nazis used the ghettos. They'll tell the inmates that they need to be there for their own safety, kill anybody who tries to escape, exploit the inmates for free or low-cost labor, and take their time killing them off at the statists' convenience. Like the ghettos, some people will successfully escape, only to realize that life on the outside can be just as hard if not harder than life in the FEMA camp, and then sneak back inside for the "comfort" of the camp.

Read the book "Defiance." Don't just watch the movie. The movie is good, but extremely over-simplified. Read the book.

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153559
12/23/2011 02:30 PM
12/23/2011 02:30 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally posted by SBL:
They'll use the FEMA camps in the exact same way the Nazis used the ghettos. They'll tell the inmates that they need to be there for their own safety, kill anybody who tries to escape, exploit the inmates for free or low-cost labor, and take their time killing them off at the statists' convenience. Like the ghettos, some people will successfully escape, only to realize that life on the outside can be just as hard if not harder than life in the FEMA camp, and then sneak back inside for the "comfort" of the camp.

Read the book "Defiance." Don't just watch the movie. The movie is good, but extremely over-simplified. Read the book.
True said,SBL...Many will comply with any orders no matter how "unlawful".They will say,"I'm a law abiding citizen and I've never broken the law".That's just sheeple speech for,"I'm scared as sh!t and I'll do what ever I'm told".It also means,they will not hesitate to hand you over to the enemy if it buys them a lil'more time of an extra piece of bread.Needless to say we are all in this together and can not count on any sheeple(unless by some traumatic event they find the will to fight).

Many of you know I wanted a single front action long ago.We would have suffer far less destruction to our country.But,that point is mote now.I merely want it to be clear I will only act in the best interest of our Republic.

I would like to take this time to thank all of you fine Patriots for your service.It has bin and is an honor and privilege to service with you in this,our Republics darkest hour!My God bless you and keep you,always!Walfred

Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153560
01/02/2012 02:14 PM
01/02/2012 02:14 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
New Nationwide FEMA Camps Should Raise Eyebrows
By Alan P. Halbert

Of all the rumors flying around on the internet, one just refuses to die, and it concerns America's FEMA camps.

In a nutshell, there seems to be a solicitation of bids occurring for the staffing of FEMA camps within 72 hours of implementation by an order from either Homeland Security or the president. This situation begs to be investigated, with special consideration paid to the motives of the present administration.

I went to the source, the FedBizOpps.gov, and searched for the solicitation number HSFEHQ-10-R-0027, titled National Responder Support Camp.

A search of the history of the amendments to this Solicitation for Contract showed that it had been modified several times, with the last modification -- number 0008, with an original date of letting out to bid with a synopsis of May 13, 2011 -- occurring on December 16, 2011. This last modification rescinded the solicitation, with said modification's purpose noted as follows:

1. Cancel Solicitation HSFEHQ-10-R-0027.

2. A new draft solicitation will be issued on January 2012 for industry comment.

3. A Pre-Solicitation Conference will be held approximately two week post draft solicitation.

Okay...score one for the internet and the vigilant citizens who perform an invaluable service to our nation by monitoring the actions of our government and its various agencies.

I began the laborious task of reading the Invitation to Bid -- this tome is 116, pages with many canned and boilerplate requirements for doing business with Uncle Sam duly enshrined amongst the pages. The Task Order Request (TOPR) under Scenario I & II under Section J of the Appendix made for another 42 pages. The required size of the camps was fluid, though they had the required capacity of 301 to two thousand, including security and camp cadre.

The staffing requirements or cadre for FEMA personnel for these camps -- which are identified as being located in five (5) distinct regions throughout and within the borders of the USA, with camps located in each and every state -- was three to fifteen each. The size of these camps will vary around 5 acres per 1,000 inhabitants, though they will never be less than 3 acres for populations of 500 or fewer inhabitants within the camps' boundaries.

This requirement also had a minimum square footage for each inhabitant: either the camp's cadre and first responders of 63 square feet, or approximately 8 feet on each side. This is slightly less than current Federal Court(s) requirements for housing prisoners, which is approximately 72 square feet. Perimeter fencing or barricades is required to be six feet high, enclosing the camp, with all traffic in or out to be recorded on a daily log and with security restricting all traffic and access. The contractor shall also provide fencing and barricades around areas which are "off limits" to occupants. ID Badges are required and are either blue or red, depending on the carrier is temporary or considered an occupant of the camp.

The first of several anomalies in the solicitation for bid was in the contractor staffing requirements, which puzzlingly required staff to be fully operational within 72 hours. Furthermore, "[w]henever practical, displaced citizens will be given the first opportunities for employment within the camp, assuming skills and capabilities are pertinent for the open positions."

This led me to question the stated purpose of these camps, considering that the successful contractor would need to have personnel ready to go on such short notice, with notification from FEMA, Homeland Security, or the president within 72 hours. So the question arises: how could the camp utilize "displaced citizens" in the initial staffing unless the contractor knew where and when a disaster, man-made or otherwise would occur beforehand?

Another anomaly was the requirement that the "off limits" area was to be enclosed before anything else:

The contractor shall also provide fencing and barricades around areas which are "off limits" to occupants. Fencing and barricades are required within 36 hours for "phased" setup timeframes, and 72 hours for the rest of the initial setup timeframe.

Next question: just what is this "off limits" area to be used for, since the bid proposal specified only two (2) classes of occupants of the camp -- temporary or occupant as first responder? Furthermore, it indicates that there may be a camp within the camp, or an area that is to be utilized by another group that is not revealed in the bid solicitation...your guess is as good as mine. Most Americans would not like the ambiguity of this area's function!

Another question arose on the Term of the Contract (F.3), which reads as follows:

The contract shall be effective as of the execution date of the base contract, and shall continue up to five years if all four one-year options are exercised, except that delivery orders placed prior to the expiration date shall remain in full force and effect until deliveries have been completed and payments, therefore, have been made. The final delivery order shall not exceed two years.

The nature of the duration seems to belie a long-term use for these camps, which is also not fitting the transitory nature of natural disasters, with most communities being habitable again after a relatively short period of time. We're talking months, not years.

Under the Principal Place of Performance (F.4), this solicitation implies that all of the areas outlined below must be staffed:

The effort required under this contract shall be performed in the United States. Task Orders will designate the exact locations where services will be provided. The five (5) areas of coverage are broken down as follows:

Area 1: Includes the states of CT, DC, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, PA, VT, NY, WV, VA, RI

Area 2: Includes the states of KY, TN, MS, AL, GA, SC, NC, FL

Area 3: Includes the states of CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, OH, SD, UT, WI, WY

Area 4: Includes the states of AR, LA, NM, OK, TX

Area 5: Includes the states of AZ, CA, ID, NV, OR, WA

The language is specific in that all requirements are performed in the United States. However, the language does not specify that it would be a phased approach or even a localized area that experiences a natural disaster -- simply the entire nation.

In the Task Order Proposal Request, there is a specific requirement for large vehicle parking:

Special Requirements:

- Outsized Vehicle Parking within Security Area (> 2.5 ton vehicles): Estimate required space and add to acreage requirement.

- Outsized vehicle parking outside security area (> 2.5 ton vehicles): Estimate required space and add to acreage requirement.

- Mission Support Work Area(s): Minimum square footage, Accessibility

These requirements suggest that the type of vehicle(s) will be either solely high-occupancy (i.e., buses) or large trucks or heavy equipment combined with buses. The interesting point about this section is that the authors allude to a "Security Area" and an "Unsecured Area" with no specific requirements coming forth.

To sum up: the solicitation to bid for the staffing of FEMA camps within 72 hours is a curious proposition, since it appears to predict a calamity that will affect the entire nation simultaneously --completely unlike a location-specific natural disaster.

This may be nothing more than a preparedness exercise by Homeland Security to see if anyone besides the military would be able to meet these stringent requirements for rapid deployment. However, what I found most striking was the "off limits" areas within each camp and staffing with "displaced persons" and the "Mission Support Work Area(s)," all undefined. As citizens, we need to know the exact purpose of these camps, given President Obama's propensity to bend our constitutional republic to his own purposes!

(All documents can be found at this website for the GSA Federal Business Opportunities.)

Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153561
01/02/2012 04:49 PM
01/02/2012 04:49 PM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
HSFEHQ-10-R-0027

Pretty sobering intel.

Getting closer.

Tick, tock....

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153562
01/02/2012 09:56 PM
01/02/2012 09:56 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
We can sharpen our knives and only hope someone gets stupid enough to think they will get away with implementing martial law for use against the population at large or any single group here willing and capable of defending their own. I can't think of any point in recent history where it has worked against an armed population.

Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153563
01/14/2012 07:08 AM
01/14/2012 07:08 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
Just a note, my wife is a big fan of the sci fi channel,I have noticed a very disturbing trend with the movies promoting Fema in a possitive light, And even as a savior and leader in prepairing for disasters known and unknown. I bet if we looked into funding on these movies, it would lead right back to Fema directly or indirectly through other left wing organisations.

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---
Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153564
01/14/2012 07:42 AM
01/14/2012 07:42 AM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
Originally posted by D308cat:
Just a note, my wife is a big fan of the sci fi channel,I have noticed a very disturbing trend with the movies promoting Fema in a possitive light, And even as a savior and leader in prepairing for disasters known and unknown. I bet if we looked into funding on these movies, it would lead right back to Fema directly or indirectly through other left wing organisations.
The fasco-socialist braindrubbing runs 24/7 on the boobtube.

It never ends, it never stops.

Unfortunately, 90% of the human species sucks their bullshit up as if it is some damn milkshake.

The fact that 10% of us don't readily accept it seems to disturb them immensely.

Hence the need for the FEMA Camps.

Maybe we can turn the tide on them and put them inside.

[Linked Image]

The rest can get a change of address. Hope they can swim, it's a long ways to Cuba. Now that I think about it, I don't really care if they can swim.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153565
01/14/2012 08:02 AM
01/14/2012 08:02 AM
High Desert
D308cat Offline
D308cat  Offline
High Desert
Thats GOOD, +++++++1

Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153566
01/14/2012 11:11 AM
01/14/2012 11:11 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If a NWO loving lib fools or center left/right sheeple won't stand up for the Constitution day one(SHTF).They will gladly take a gun handed to them and fight after a visit to Uncle Barry's "campground".He's the gift that just keeps on giving.

Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153567
01/14/2012 01:42 PM
01/14/2012 01:42 PM
Philistine Occupied CA
I
Imagrunt Offline
Imagrunt  Offline

I
Philistine Occupied CA
Originally posted by D308cat:
Hollywood and fed.gov have been umbilically linked since WW2.

DHS, like the FBI, is being placed into the popular culture psyche, and of course, in a positive light.

I killed my TV years ago, but for the vast majority who still glue their eyeballs to the boob-tube (and actually believe the crap flowing into their living rooms), they will calmly and quietly herd themselves into these camps.

I would gladly lay aside the use of arms and settle matters by negotiation, but unless the whole will, the matter ends, and I take up my battle rifle, and thank God that He has put it within my grasp.

Audit Fort Knox!
Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153568
02/28/2012 03:28 AM
02/28/2012 03:28 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
FEMA Puts Out Contract For Emergency Camps to House “Displaced Citizens”

Solicitation calls for camps to be ready for occupancy within 72 hours

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Monday, February 27, 2012

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is looking for contractors to construct temporary emergency camps inside the United States which can be ready for occupancy within a 72 hour time period and used to house emergency responders as well as “displaced citizens”.

The National Responder Support Camp contract, posted on the Federal Business Opportunities website, calls on contractors to “provide all necessary supervision, professional staff, labor support, material, supplies and equipment as necessary to make a RSC within a disaster-impacted area anywhere within the CONUS (Continental United States) within 72 hours after notification.”

The camps are primarily designed to house emergency responders, but will also be utilized to shelter “displaced citizens,” who will be “given the first opportunities for employment within the camp,” according to the solicitation. The camps will be able to service up to 2,000 people at one time.

As well as natural disasters, the 72-hour camps are designed to deal with terrorist attacks, National Response Framework activities of federal agencies, National Special Security Events, “or any other situation where FEMA or an agency working through FEMA needs a RSC.”

The camps will be secured with fencing and barricades that will also serve to create areas that are “off limits” to certain occupants. Entry to the camp will be controlled through a photo ID system for all occupants and visitors.

Medical treatment facilities, dining facilities, mobile showers and “morale welfare and recreation” facilities are all required as part of the contract.

FEMA’s latest efforts to satisfy the demand for emergency camps represents a continuation of preparations on behalf of the federal government to prepare for civil emergencies and potential social disorder.

Last December, Department of Homeland Security chief Janet Napolitano directed ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) to prepare for a mass influx of immigrants into the United States, calling for the plan to deal with the “shelter” and “processing” of large numbers of people.

In 2006, Halliburton subsidiary Kellogg, Brown and Root was contracted by Homeland Security to build detention centers designed to deal with “an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S,” or the rapid development of unspecified “new programs” that would require large numbers of people to be interned.

Last year we received a leaked memo from a state government employee detailing KBR’s efforts to hire subcontractors to provide services required for temporary “emergency environment” camps located in five regions of the United States, indicating that many of the camps have now been constructed and are ready for use.

The construction of new detention camps inside the United States has provoked fears that the facilities could also be used to intern American citizens in the aftermath of a national emergency.

Rex 84, short for Readiness Exercise 1984, was established under the pretext of a “mass exodus” of illegal aliens crossing the Mexican/US border, the same pretense used in the language of the KBR request for services.

During the Iran-Contra hearings in 1987, however, it was revealed that the program was a secretive “scenario and drill” developed by the federal government to suspend the Constitution, declare martial law, assign military commanders to take over state and local governments, and detain large numbers of American citizens determined by the government to be “national security threats.”

A provision within the National Defense Authorization Act, signed into law by President Obama on New Years Eve, hands the government power to have American citizens arrested and detained without trial.

See Also...

Unmasking the FEMA Detention Center Beast: An Inside Look
http://hebrewnationradio.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=2206:unmasking-the-fema-detention-center-beast-an-inside-look&Itemid=131

The Culture and Mindset of FEMA and Emergency Responders: An Inside Look
http://hebrewnationradio.com/index....cy-responders-an-inside-look&Itemid= 131

Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153569
02/28/2012 05:38 AM
02/28/2012 05:38 AM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
The bid solicitations are for real. That was right off the .gov site.

This will all end badly, regardless we fight or do nothing.

The stage has been set to end the Constitution and transform our nation into something none of us want to live in, or under.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153570
02/28/2012 08:29 AM
02/28/2012 08:29 AM
washington
mak9030mag Offline
mak9030mag  Offline
washington
After years of being involed in the patriot movement, and doing my own research. Not just going along with what someone or something is said.
I've like many other have come to the concusion the system doesn't do things like the issue mentioned above. Unless they know something is coming or there planing to do something.

Mak
Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153571
03/02/2012 05:36 PM
03/02/2012 05:36 PM
Reno,Nevada
W
Wolv Offline
Wolv  Offline
W
Reno,Nevada
Well someone asked where are these camps. Try looking here and then check your own area.http://www.sianews.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1062

Never Quit. Never Surrender.
Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153572
03/02/2012 06:58 PM
03/02/2012 06:58 PM
Texas Panhandle
T
The Ghost of DB Cooper Offline
The Ghost of DB Cooper  Offline
T
Texas Panhandle
Oh boy, there's one right here in my town. I wonder where...

Pictures tell better stories than posts. Maybe I can find this thing without stepping somewhere where Oblamo's brown shirts can arrest me for anything.

countin' bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153573
03/03/2012 01:16 PM
03/03/2012 01:16 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Originally posted by Wolv:
Well someone asked where are these camps. Try looking here and then check your own area.http://www.sianews.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1062
Did youall take a close look at this? http://hebrewnationradio.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=2206:unmasking-the-fema-detention-center-beast-an-inside-look&Itemid=131

Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153574
03/04/2012 01:01 AM
03/04/2012 01:01 AM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
I hope you don't mind. I have passed this on to others. I found it very informative to say the least.

Leo out

Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153575
03/04/2012 07:04 AM
03/04/2012 07:04 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Looks to me like a bunch of regular long established federal prisons are on that list. Most of those places are overcrowded anyway. Due to the FBI being at the top of the federal food chain and functionally in charge of the prisons too, once they see empty beds, they figure out how to fill them so it is amazing how "crimefighting" tends to keep pace with prison construction.

If someone talks about shutting down some prisons, they just cut a few death row types loose on parole, some heinous murder happens, the the public starts clamoring for more prison construction and "tougher sentences".

That is a cycle entirely different from the mass roundup "FEMA concentration camp" model and when I see a mix of the information along with advice on how to pray majic spells to keep it from happening to me or loved ones, I start having trouble taking the source seriously.

I respect devout prayer and all, but getting on your knees and reciting some prerequisite number of "Our Fathers" and "Hail Mary's" is a cop out to responsibilities to stash weapons, supplies and intel information on potential targets, those you need to protect and those you may find it important to hit. You need to be establishing your networks of cooperation and trust, sorting out the rats and snitches NOW. Making friends, keeping tabs on enemies and being prepared not just to survive, but come out on top when the enemies of freedom decide to make their move.

Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153576
03/04/2012 07:14 AM
03/04/2012 07:14 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Don't worry about the source or their religious values.

Investigate the BOP connections they discuss and look into the locations they list.

Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153577
03/04/2012 08:02 AM
03/04/2012 08:02 AM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
Breacher, I fail to see where anyone said anything about reciting any type of prayer. You wanna pray, pray. You don't, don't.

Unlike myself, God is a perfect gentleman and does not want to intrude in your life. When you need him, call out and he will be there. Till then he does works in my life and others.

Leo out

Re: Government Activating FEMA Camps #153578
03/04/2012 09:11 AM
03/04/2012 09:11 AM
43/18
McMedic Offline
McMedic  Offline
43/18
Even so faith(prayer and all, but getting on your knees and reciting some prerequisite number of "Our Fathers" and "Hail Mary's"), if it hath not works(responsibilities to stash weapons, supplies and intel information on potential targets, those you need to protect and those you may find it important to hit), is dead, being alone.-James 2:17(interspersed with quotes from Breacher)

To me, prayer and preparation go hand in glove.

I see some who refuse to prepare materially for disaster saying the God will protect them, and maybe he will. I also see those that prepare only in the secular sense and leave out the spiritual aspects.

While one is free to do as he or she chooses, I feel that a balance must be struck between the two.

I believe that failure to prepare is preparing to fail. I further believe failure to prepare without prayer for guidance is preparing to fail catastrophically.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.