airforce

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153732
01/03/2012 02:03 AM
01/03/2012 02:03 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
ConSigCor  Online Content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
THE INAUGURATION OF POLICE STATE USA 2012. Obama Signs the “National Defense Authorization Act ”

Michel Chossudovsky
Global Research
Monday, January 2, 2012

With minimal media debate, at a time when Americans were celebrating the New Year with their loved ones, the “National Defense Authorization Act ” H.R. 1540 was signed into law by President Barack Obama. The actual signing took place in Hawaii on the 31st of December.

According to Obama’s “signing statement”, the threat of Al Qaeda to the Security of the Homeland constitutes a justification for repealing fundamental rights and freedoms, with a stroke of the pen.

The controversial signing statement (see transcript below) is a smokscreen. Obama says he disagrees with the NDAA but he signs it into law.

“[I have] serious reservations with certain provisions that regulate the detention, interrogation, and prosecution of suspected terrorists.”

Obama implements “Police State USA”, while acknowledging that certain provisions of the NDAA are unacceptable. If such is the case, he could have either vetoed the NDAA (H.R. 1540) or sent it back to Congress with his objections.

The “National Defense Authorization Act ” (H.R. 1540) is Obama’s New Year’s “Gift” to the American People.

He justifies the signing of the NDAA as a means to combating terrorism, as part of a “counter-terrorism” agenda. But in substance, any American opposed to the policies of the US government can –under the provisions of the NDAA– be labelled a “suspected terrorist” and arrested under military detention.

“Moreover, I want to clarify that my Administration will not authorize the indefinite military detention without trial of American citizens. Indeed, I believe that doing so would break with our most important traditions and values as a Nation. My Administration will interpret section 1021 in a manner that ensures that any detention it authorizes complies with the Constitution, the laws of war, and all other applicable law.”

Barack Obama is a lawyer (a graduate from Harvard Law School). He knows fair well that his signing statement –which parrots his commitment to democracy– is purely cosmetic. It has no force of law.

His adminstration “will not authorize” what? The implementaiton of a Law signed by the US president?

Section 1021 is crystal clear. The Executive cannot refuse to implement it. The signing statement does not in any way invalidate or modify the actual signing by President Obama of NDAA (H.R. 1540) into law.

“Democratic Dictatorship” in America

The “National Defense Authorization Act ” (H.R. 1540) repeals the US Constitution. While the facade of democracy prevails, supported by media propaganda, the American republic is fractured. The tendency is towards the establishment of a totalitarian State, a military government dressed in civilian clothes.

The passage of NDAA is intimately related to Washington’s global military agenda. The military pursuit of Worldwide hegemony also requires the “Militarization of the Homeland”, namely the demise of the American Republic.

In substance, the signing statement is intended to mislead Americans and provide a “democratic face” to the President as well as to the unfolding post-911 Military Police State apparatus.

The “most important traditions and values” in derogation of The Bill of Rights and the US Constitution have indeed been repealed, effective on New Year’s Day, January 1st 2012.

The NDAA authorises the arbitrary and indefinite military detention of American citizens.

The Lessons of History

This New Year’s Eve December 31, 2011 signing of the NDAA will indelibly go down as a landmark in American history.

If we are to put this in a comparative historical context, the relevant provisions of the NDAA HR 1540 are, in many regards, comparable to those contained in the “Decree of the Reich President for the Protection of People and State”, commonly known as the Reichstag Fire Decree (Reichstagsbrandverordnung) enacted in Germany under the Weimar Republic on 27 February 1933 by President (Field Marshal) Paul von Hindenburg.

Implemented in the immediate wake of the Reichstag Fire (which served as a pretext), this February 1933 decree was used to repeal civil liberties including the right of Habeas Corpus.

Article 1 of the February 1933 “Decree of the Reich President for the Protection of People and State” suspended civil liberties under the pretext of “protecting” democracy: “Thus, restrictions on personal liberty, on the right of free expression of opinion, including freedom of the press, on the right of association and assembly, and violations of the privacy of postal, telegraphic, and telephonic communications, and warrants for house-searches, orders for confiscations, as well as restrictions on property rights are permissible beyond the legal limits otherwise prescribed.” (Art. 1, emphasis added)

Constitutional democracy was nullified in Germany through the signing of a presidential decree.

The Reichstag Fire decree was followed in March 1933 by Enabling Act ( Ermächtigungsgesetz) which allowed (or enabled) the Nazi government of Chancellor Adolf Hitler to invoke de facto dictatorial powers. These two decrees enabled the Nazi regime to introduce legislation which was in overt contradiction with the 1919 Weimar Constitution.

The following year, upon the death of president Hindenburg in 1934, Hitler “declared the office of President vacant” and took over as Fuerer, the combined function’s of Chancellor and Head of State.

THE INAUGURATION OF POLICE STATE USA 2012. Obama Signs the “National Defense Authorization Act

Obama’s New Year’s Gift to the American People

To say that January 1st 2012 is “A Sad Day for America” is a gross understatement.

The signing of NDAA (HR 1540) into law is tantamount to the militarization of law enforcement, the repeal of the Posse Comitatus Act and the Inauguration in 2012 of Police State USA.

As in Weimar Germany, fundamental rights and freedoms are repealed under the pretext that democracy is threatened and must be protected.

The NDAA is “Obama’s New Year’s Gift” to the American People. …

Michel Chossudovsky, Montreal, Canada, January, 1st 2012

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153733
01/03/2012 10:40 AM
01/03/2012 10:40 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
I mean seriously, who is this supposed to really scare? Canadian soccer moms?

If this ever becomes a reality we go from conspiracy theorist nutjob losers to freedom fighting national heroes.

So what if those Canadian soccer mom types are all worried. You know damn well who would be diming you out the minute they spot you with a black gun with a magazine too long and barrel too short. Burning up the phone lines at the FBI if you pick up some 34-0-0 for stump blasting on the back forty because you can't afford some $150 per hour prick with heavy equipment.

My opinion, America (and Canada because really they are just as responsible for this as anyone in Washington since they paraded half this police state shit on television propaganda while pretending to be American) need to suffer these home brewed creations before I get back to tilting windmills for anyone with a track record for not supporting any of our freedom fighters.

I say we train, prepare and protect our own, then when more people wake up and are willing to unleash some justice, then will see what action is appropriate.

I can still remember back to all of those letter of protests and TV shows about eminent domain seizures in Pennsylvania a while back (not). Seems I remember FALSarge and his crew getting rolled up in retaliation for helping out some farm family that faced getting their property confiscated over some town wanting it to build a private golf course. He got less of a homecoming party out of prison than your average crack dealing MTV shit talking hood rat who did time for pistol whipping his babies momma.

Oh, and on Indefinite Detention, shall we visit how Mark Koernke or any of our other guys got treated in prison when it was not national news like in the Bladerunner case?

Now check this video out, and see what your opinion really would be if .gov went after these guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebg6AFylios

Now personally, if .gov goes after those guys and they start striking back, well, that's their issue. Their idea is that if they get screwed with, they will screw back. That's their deal. I would not take action against them unless they pretty directly messed with me and mine.

I hear the talk of the instructor in this, he is probably ex-military of some sort. I am going over some archive footage from a little bit of journalism I did a couple months ago and think I ran into one of the guys.

Now from a professional standpoint, if paid to get involved, eh, well, my take on that is they started it when one of those "muslim convert" guys out of Michigan participated in setting up the Hutaree.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153734
01/03/2012 12:47 PM
01/03/2012 12:47 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
H.R. 3166 Enemy Expatriation Act

Now Congress is trying to pass legislation to take away your U.S. citizenship if you are "engaging in or supporting hostilities against the United States". In other words, if you attempt to fight government tyranny, they will strip you of your citizenship and you will have no constitutional rights. This is the next step towards government tyranny after Obama just signed the NDAA.

As Breacher points out, the government has been engaging in a lot of this stuff for years. But, now that the trashing of the constitution is codified into law, you can look for them to be much more open and blatant about it. More than likely this will be implemented incrementally. The deceived people will gradually become acclimatized to this tyranny. First they'll go after the Muslims and the masses will roar with approval thinking "IT" can never happen to them. AFTER Obumer is reselected as the HNIC they will go after us. Keep in mind that the tyrants would love for us to fire on Sumpter first; which would give them the excuse to implement everything all at once.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153735
01/03/2012 01:05 PM
01/03/2012 01:05 PM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
And the hits just keep on coming. Niiccceeee!

Leo out

Fight the fight, Endure to win!
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153736
01/03/2012 03:04 PM
01/03/2012 03:04 PM
North Carolina
S
safetalker Offline
safetalker  Offline
S
North Carolina
You have to go back to the 1800's. There was an enemy repatriation act passed before there was a 14th Amendment.
The title 'US CITIZEN" is not the same as "AMERICAN". I am an American! I am proud of it!
Here I go getting clerical. The term US CITIZEN is based upon the 14th Amendment. It was developed because the united States of America government was closed in 1861 and the new United States of America was incorporated in Delaware as a Corporation to manage Washington DC. (DC Organic Act of 1871).
Thomas Jefferson was an American not a US Citizen, so was George Washington, John Adams, and the rest of the founding fathers.
When the Corporation commits a breach of law they must give you an out. This is that out.
If you send them notice that you are not a US Citizen their laws do not apply. That is unless you sign another contract and cause yourself to be in dishonor by asking for their benefits.

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153737
01/03/2012 06:37 PM
01/03/2012 06:37 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

H.R.3166;It's clear the law is meant to make all of us Legal Aliens.We didn't sneak in to America.We were born here and then they made us "NOT" Natural born residents.Like Obama,Osama or Odamna.That way we are here but,we don't "BELONG" here.Like the native tribes.If you don't legally recognize a people you can justify doing just about anything to them.Like stop them from moving freely on the land(TSA checkpoints).Or,put them on reservations(FEMA camps).And,if any holdouts(refusniks) don't go with the soldiers(get on the bus) you can just shoot them.finally,if any renegade alien people(Militia,their families and supporters) remain on the land you can destroy their homes and food supply.Until they come in or die.

Any one who claims to be a sovereign American.Or talks about freedom is now an enemy of the state.So it is the state that is alien to the Republic and is the enemy of the sovereign people of America and must be removed.

Gentlemen,prepare to defend yourselves.With your children at your feet!

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153738
01/03/2012 07:15 PM
01/03/2012 07:15 PM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
Texas Resistance  Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
If we have to fight to maintain our freedom and God given constitutional rights then children should be sent away to stay with friends or relatives. But hopefully we can back the tyrants down again like we did in the 1990s. Arm up, train, and prepare while you still can.

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153739
01/04/2012 12:43 AM
01/04/2012 12:43 AM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
Im hearing you guys and agree with you for the most part. However, this thought just does not leave my mind. Sending away your family. I think its just gonna be a crappy deal anyway you slice it. Its because of that. I am going to keep my family within a generally close proximity.

Some may say Im foolish for doing so. You may be right. This I know, the enemy will have no hesitation in using your family or loved ones against you. Just like using food as weapon. Same process.

Another thought is. I hopefully will be able to keep some kind of watch over them with no real frequency. Essentially killing BMF's near and around their area. We all know that the situation will dictate.

As I am partly Native American, we do not scare and are unafraid of what is to come.

Leo out

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153740
01/04/2012 02:28 AM
01/04/2012 02:28 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
...the enemy will have no hesitation in using your family or loved ones against you. Just like using food as weapon. Same process.
BINGO.

Look at the history of NAZI Germany. Our rogue government is following their lead to a tee. In the near future anyone who doesn't support the party will be labeled a dangerous, evil communist threat to the security of the fatherland. All who dissent will become the new Jew and treated as such.

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153741
01/04/2012 03:02 AM
01/04/2012 03:02 AM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
Just got off the horn with the old man. He thinks I have a tin foil hat on. I talked to him about the new bill Obama signed into law and the one about stripping our citizenship away from us.

He told me that wont happen and could not happen. I told him that he was WRONG. He just doesn't get it and wont get until he sees troops marching down his road.

He's all, the Marines wont ever be used against America and he hasn't seen any activity or suggestion of such activity. So, you know. My younger brother is a 2112 and is getting out in March. My other brother is in the chair force as a meteorologist attached to a Army unit.

He seriously feels he has his finger on the pulse and just does not see anything we are seeing. Gotta go. Had a brain hemorrhage talking to him and am just unloading. Sorry.

Leo out

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153742
01/04/2012 08:35 AM
01/04/2012 08:35 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
Anyone who has paid the slightest attention over the past 30 years and still goes LALALALALALA! with their fingers in their ears probably deserves martial law.

The NDAA is meant to scare Sally Soccer Mom from listening to ANY dissenting speech; they'll put their fingers in their ears, go LALALALALA and when you're out of sight maybe drop the dime.

The Muslim extremists in this country are likely being tolerated and even encouraged in order to further scare Sally Soccer Mom when they're cued to do something stupid. That being said most Muslims are well aware they are an isolated minority in America and they're not hard to find, and more than a few are going to wind up victims of any fracturing of Our America.

That's the plan: collapse and fracture America into a civil war battle royale, while our enemy manages it, taking out anyone or any group that's a threat. Hide well.

One thing I do worry about and something I touched on in my short story The Future Of Warfare will be all the drones they'll be fielding. Those remote controlled killing machines have already changed the battlefield, and there will be MILLIONS of potential out of work gamers needing three hots and a cot. Bet the enemy will provide... I mean, who has the advantage, a ragged, starving unit of men in a hostile environment or some 300lb porker with a joystick in one hand and a Hot Pocket in the other... probably one of those toilet chairs from Idiocracy so he don't have to go to the bathroom.

I worry.

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153743
01/04/2012 09:50 AM
01/04/2012 09:50 AM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
Your right. They deserve what they get if their just gonna blow off what is painfully obvious to just about anyone with a pulse.

Had to laugh at the joystick in one hand and hot pocket in the other. Thanks, that was funny. The worry part. Thats a tough one. Hard on my mind sometimes too.

I say, when they screw up, we capitalize on their mistakes and make them pay a hell of a lot more than us. Its our only choice. Excluding surrender. This is not an option!

Leo out

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153744
01/05/2012 10:25 AM
01/05/2012 10:25 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
Well, Marlin goose guns can only reach so far so counters to drone tech will have to be found. We won't have a production facility churning out expendable electronics so producing surface to air missiles isn't likely, you can't count on capturing ordnance, so you need a drone.

...Except that the bad guys will have an AIR FORCE full of jet fighters explicitly designed and built to shoot down enemy jet fighters. Worse, they will have control of the electromagnetic spectrum; they can jam any control signal, even using spread spectrum technology so the drone will need to be fully automated. Fortunately, it doesn't take a Intel chip worth of computing power for a air to air missile. Airframe, sensors(I favor audio and optical recognition) can be had relatively easy or built. The engine will have to be simply constructed which rules out jet turbines-it will be rockets and ramjets.

Basically we need work arounds and the ability to adapt existing technology.

Be your own leader

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153745
01/05/2012 11:29 AM
01/05/2012 11:29 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The mil will fracture and some will join the sovereign American people...At first only the few like us.But,as the body count rises many more and they will all bring intel/tech/equipment with them.

As for the weatherman in the Airforce,he is either to low on the totem pole to know what's about to happen.Or,he's lying to he's fam to stay out of trouble.

A member of my network is related to an Airforce NCO.He was told to be ready to move quickly and go straight to Vandenburg,when SHTF.That's where the families of the few they need to pull this Shit of will go and be "SAFE".Also March and Edwards in my A.O.Both of the two later will be drone com/con centers.

We are north of 5m Militia trained over the entire U.S.A.Mostly vet's and those who train with them at an FTX.

30-40mil hunter/survivalist types with rifles and ammo.They are a reserve and untrained(NCO's will train them in the field as they arrive) but good shots.

230mil(180 mil with the letter(R)when they vote) registered gun owners.We'll see what they really stand for when SHTF.

8-10 billion guns(from 1860-2012)and many trillions rounds(1.5mil guns and 283 billion rounds bought between aug 08'-march 10').On the book since they start keeping track in 93',2.5 handguns for every man,woman and child in America.That's +800mil pistols that they know of.

These numbers are why the enemy is taking so long and building so much to face a mountain of guns/ammo.They can't win if we are backed by 2%(60mil) of the population.Last I checked we were supported by 25% in 2005.Thanks to BHO we may be at 45%(pole show 65% think the American people are targeted for destruction but aren't sure by whom)or more now.

Note:We don't need a majority,we are protecting the constitution and the sovereignty of the American people.Weather or not they agree (and most do or close enough).The facts are in and the evidence is documented by congress it's self.The government is the enemy of the constitution and there for the enemy of Freedom and Justice in America.

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153746
01/05/2012 12:16 PM
01/05/2012 12:16 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
People worry too much about fighting the military. In most cases that will be a losing situation. Instead folks should be gathering intell and planning how to take out those who issue the orders to the enforcers of tyranny.

It's a target rich environment. Petty tyrants and bureaucrats are a dime a dozen.

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153747
01/05/2012 12:35 PM
01/05/2012 12:35 PM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
A good friend recently started a site and wrote this on the topic:

http://www.whatisaplanner.com/Death%20of%20Freedom.htm

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153748
01/05/2012 12:45 PM
01/05/2012 12:45 PM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
Originally posted by ConSigCor:
People worry too much about fighting the military. In most cases that will be a losing situation. Instead folks should be gathering intell and planning how to take out those who issue the orders to the enforcers of tyranny.

It's a target rich environment. Petty tyrants and bureaucrats are a dime a dozen.
Well, once things get going, the tail will be protecting the head and will be doing so in a multilayered defense.

I have many thoughts on this topic but they are not nearly PC enough to be laid out here.

Beyond petty tyrants and bureaucrats, all far easier targets than those giving the orders, are an army of informants and leftist scum.

What people must also come to terms with is this will not be a replay of the first Civil War, it is one in which the book will be rewritten. It will not be fought on any distant battlefield, not even in well delineated lines. It will be fought everywhere. EVERYWHERE. For every single square inch of ground and there will be far more weapons than bullets and bombs. Food, water, clothing, heat, energy.

Total
Fucking
War

Get it through your heads guys.

--Total ruthlessness
--Every tool at your disposal, not just the obvious
--Little to no room for mercy-this will be forced upon us, I am afraid, as they try to starve into submission.

IMO this could very likely make the first Civil War look like a picnic in the park.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153749
01/05/2012 12:51 PM
01/05/2012 12:51 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
drharhead,

I was trying to be pc laugh ...didn't want to give out too many details.

Your post is spot on the mark. People should study the guerilla war that occurred in E.T. and western N.C. It made Bosnia look like a boy scout jamboree. People were still killing each other 20 years after hostilities were declared done and over.

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153750
01/05/2012 01:05 PM
01/05/2012 01:05 PM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
Originally posted by ConSigCor:
drharhead,

I was trying to be pc laugh ...didn't want to give out too many details.

Your post is spot on the mark. People should study the guerilla war that occurred in E.T. and western N.C. It made Bosnia look like a boy scout jamboree. People were still killing each other 20 years after hostilities were declared done and over.
I was trying to be PC also... cool

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153751
01/05/2012 01:32 PM
01/05/2012 01:32 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Walfred
230mil(180 mil with the letter(R) when they vote) registered gun owners.We'll see what they really stand for when SHTF.

8-10 billion guns(from 1860-2012)
Brother how did you come up with that number of gun owners?

The latest estimate of the number of Gun Owners is 80 to 90 Million not 230 Million.

And the number of Guns Owned is estimated to be around 250 Million which is a long way from 8 to 10 Billion.

Another thing, how did you come up with that figure of 25% of the People supporting us, which by the way is close to the percentage of Gun Owners who I believe will be Fighting for Freedom?

As I see it, even if you are incorrect and there are only 80 Million Gun owners and we only own 250 Million Firearms and only 2% to 3% of just the Gun Owners are willing to fight that will equal 1.6 Million to 2.4 Million very angry armed men to fight for freedom and that is enough to not only win but fairly easily win the coming war.

And I also believe that the percentage of Gun Owners who will fight will be over 10% and maybe even over 25% and 25% of 80 Million is, 20 Million that is 20,000,000 very ticked off and heavily armed men and even some women and that will be more then enough Fighters to not only easily Win the War but to even Win in only one week of less and maybe without firing very many rounds.

And added to the number of Armed Patriots who will be doing the shooting will be the unarmed Patriots who I believe will number in the Tens of Millions, with the result that a large percentage of the Elected Scum may escape to any country that will except them to avoid the Hot Tar and Feathers that they deserve.

If I am correct about the percentage of Gun Owners and non Gun Owners who will be actively Fighting For Freedom will so totally overwhelm the enemy that the Law Enforcers and Military may give up without firing a single shot or at least very few shots as the Administration and Congressional Rats abandon ship.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153752
01/05/2012 02:03 PM
01/05/2012 02:03 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally posted by Sniper_762X51:
[b]Walfred
230mil(180 mil with the letter(R) when they vote) registered gun owners.We'll see what they really stand for when SHTF.

The numbers are based on all arms produced for wars and sold as surplus after every war in addition to Private sales from legal gun shops/makers and off the books gunsmith(more then you think,espl. back in the day) since 1860'.Steel produce before would be totally unreliable to say the least.Now,I'm not saying a train individual should strike out armed with an Enfield or Browning from the 1860's(the later being a better choice).But,if your a civilian untrained under attack,standing with patriots and all you got is Great Grandpappy's old battle rifle.Well give it all you got with all you got.Then pickup something newer off the battlefield.

Gun Owners and non Gun Owners who will be actively Fighting For Freedom will so totally overwhelm the enemy that the Law Enforcers and Military may give up without firing a single shot or at least very few shots as the Administration and Congressional Rats abandon ship. [/b]
I've bin saying the same thing for year AIRFORCE,this will be the most one side war in American History.Only co-intel agents claim we can't win.

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153753
01/05/2012 02:05 PM
01/05/2012 02:05 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally posted by Sniper_762X51:
[b]Walfred

Gun Owners and non Gun Owners who will be actively Fighting For Freedom will so totally overwhelm the enemy that the Law Enforcers and Military may give up without firing a single shot or at least very few shots as the Administration and Congressional Rats abandon ship.

[/b]
I've bin saying the same thing for years SNIPER,this will be the most one side war in American History.Only co-intel agents claim we can't win.

The numbers are based on all arms produced for wars and sold as surplus after every war in addition to Private sales from legal gun shops/makers and off the books gunsmith(more then you think,espl. back in the day) since 1860'.Steel produce before would be totally unreliable to say the least.Now,I'm not saying a trained individual should strike out armed with an Enfield or Browning from the 1860's(the later being a better choice).But,if your a civilian untrained under attack,standing with patriots and all you got is Great Grandpappy's old battle rifle.Well give it all you got with all you got.Then pickup something newer off the battlefield.

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153754
01/05/2012 02:08 PM
01/05/2012 02:08 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Originally posted by drjarhead:
A good friend recently started a site and wrote this on the topic:

http://www.whatisaplanner.com/Death%20of%20Freedom.htm
Excellent post...should be read by all...especially the traitors in congress.

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153755
01/07/2012 09:44 AM
01/07/2012 09:44 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
Figure if they come for you, a fight and possible death is better than surrender and spending the rest of your life in unrelenting torment.

Be your own leader

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153756
01/07/2012 11:24 AM
01/07/2012 11:24 AM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Originally posted by J. Croft:
Figure if they come for you, a fight and possible death is better than surrender and spending the rest of your life in unrelenting torment.
Some of the members of this board do not like Movies or Television, but some things can be learned from those things.

Take the movie Speed, in that movie the Good Guys, the Swat Cops raided the the Bad Guy an Ex Bomb Squad Cop's house and when the Swat Cops entered the house there was no one home. The Bad Guy, the ex bomb squad cop had rigged his house to self destruct which it did while it was filled with the Good Guy Swat Cops. That was not a very good day to be a Swat Cop.

There was also a WW2 Movie where the evil Japanese were hitting an old Ships Captain on his own ship. This Captain after being slapped in the face by an evil Jap Officer, tapped his Smoking Pipe against a water pipe which was a signal to his First Mate who was below in the hold right next to a large amount of Dynamite. The First Mate then set off the Dynamite blowing the ship up and all those evil Japs to hell.

Then there was Star Trek the Search for Spock where the evil Klingons boarded the Enterprise and the crew was missing and the only sound was the Ships Computer saying Five, Four, Three, Two, one. Goodbye to all those evil Klingons.

A personal Self Destruct or Dooms Day device is not very hard to construct. Although I do not know how to make the stuff that goes Kaboom, Chemistry is not my thing, the electronics part, the Dead Mans Switch is very easy to make. I will not explain how to make the switch since I am a very nice and peaceful man and that would not be a very nice thing for me to do, plus I am a very very Law Abiding person.

Oh, a Dead Mans Switch is a switch where pressing a button arms it and releasing it sets off the Kaboom, so if someone shoots you it will cause the Kaboom to happen.

A Dead Mans Switch is more fun to use since you can look at the fear in the face of the enemy since they know they will die and can't do a darn thing to prevent it.

By the way a Grenade with the Pin Pulled makes a passable substitute but in a smaller way.

Back in the Old Days of the Cold War there was a saying, Better Dead then Red and the way things are currently in what is left of our once great Republic, that is a very good saying to keep in mind when the Evil Enemy comes to call.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153757
01/07/2012 12:36 PM
01/07/2012 12:36 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
You know you are talking Maccabean stuff with that Sniper, the hard core side of faith that King James wanted left out of the Christian bibles.

One important thing when getting burned is getting the word out on who the rats are along with their methods. That might even prove more important than taking a JBT or two with you, and can guarantee the deaths of more guilty parties. Now the enemy might figure out ways to play that, like making some guy think it is an innocent member of his group who turned him in, but getting reports back can sometimes be more important than a heroic last act.

I remember when I was going to guest lectures at my university and they had some Polish resistance guy from WW2 whose job at one time had not only been to infiltrate Auschwitz, but to escape from the place and report details of its operation to allied command. Then he went back again to assist in some resistance operations against the Nazis, then dropped some hints that his postwar career involved anti-communist activities. Once he "came out" as an anti-communist, some Jews tried laying into him during the question and answer session. That in part had to do with the fact that the resistance did have some sort of pipeline for smuggling small numbers of people out of the camp, but never made a major push to liberate the whole place before it was liberated by the Soviets during their push westward.

That's one of the big moral issues over the legitimacy of resistance movements and any occupier/oppressor government operating prison camps of any sort where the resistance has some resource limitations but gets selective in who they are helping to escape from such places, or focusing resources on attacking the occupier when logic was that "liberating the Bastille" would in theory provide a lot more motivated recruits for the resistance. Apparently there is some part of the new Batman movie where Bane and his people liberate a prison and the prisoners are seen going through some door or breach in the wall toting AK47s that were freshly handed to them. The image then is implied to be one of danger and menace, you could imagine why.

The Irish have also done the thing in British prisons of infiltrating the prisons then selectively arranging for the escapes of some of their people. Their "green book" has protocols for dealing with incarceration, but we just don't know enough about how this indefinite detention thing works.

Right now we are looking into a situation in another forum where it looks like someone fairly well known but disliked on the net got picked up like this, we are studying his situation to see what is going on with it to see if any new protocols are being used.

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153758
01/07/2012 01:07 PM
01/07/2012 01:07 PM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
Originally posted by Breacher:
You know you are talking Maccabean stuff with that Sniper, the hard core side of faith that King James wanted left out of the Christian bibles.

One important thing when getting burned is getting the word out on who the rats are along with their methods. That might even prove more important than taking a JBT or two with you, and can guarantee the deaths of more guilty parties. Now the enemy might figure out ways to play that, like making some guy think it is an innocent member of his group who turned him in, but getting reports back can sometimes be more important than a heroic last act.

I remember when I was going to guest lectures at my university and they had some Polish resistance guy from WW2 whose job at one time had not only been to infiltrate Auschwitz, but to escape from the place and report details of its operation to allied command. Then he went back again to assist in some resistance operations against the Nazis, then dropped some hints that his postwar career involved anti-communist activities. Once he "came out" as an anti-communist, some Jews tried laying into him during the question and answer session. That in part had to do with the fact that the resistance did have some sort of pipeline for smuggling small numbers of people out of the camp, but never made a major push to liberate the whole place before it was liberated by the Soviets during their push westward.

That's one of the big moral issues over the legitimacy of resistance movements and any occupier/oppressor government operating prison camps of any sort where the resistance has some resource limitations but gets selective in who they are helping to escape from such places, or focusing resources on attacking the occupier when logic was that "liberating the Bastille" would in theory provide a lot more motivated recruits for the resistance. Apparently there is some part of the new Batman movie where Bane and his people liberate a prison and the prisoners are seen going through some door or breach in the wall toting AK47s that were freshly handed to them. The image then is implied to be one of danger and menace, you could imagine why.

The Irish have also done the thing in British prisons of infiltrating the prisons then selectively arranging for the escapes of some of their people. Their "green book" has protocols for dealing with incarceration, but we just don't know enough about how this indefinite detention thing works.

Right now we are looking into a situation in another forum where it looks like someone fairly well known but disliked on the net got picked up like this, we are studying his situation to see what is going on with it to see if any new protocols are being used.
Well, keep us posted, Breacher.

As you said, it is important to get that info out here. wink

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153759
01/07/2012 02:18 PM
01/07/2012 02:18 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

ding, ding, ding.

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153760
01/07/2012 02:31 PM
01/07/2012 02:31 PM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
What good does it do to get the word out when we don't do anything about any of it?

I did put the story of my recent assault and MY arrest for it on the other forum so that if something happens to me the word will get out about what happened to me at the hands of the piglets but it won't change anything in the long run if they frame me or kill me. Not a damn thing.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153761
01/07/2012 02:54 PM
01/07/2012 02:54 PM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
When patriots start disappearing we will know the NDAA/Red List arrests have started and that will kick off the war to restore our God given constitutional rights. They can't get us all at once and those who are captured can be freed from the FEMA Camps unless the traitors decide to just execute the detainees. It is an all or nothing situation. Some of us can see what is coming and are feeling real froggy but all frogs have to jump at the same time. If you jump too soon you don't have a chance.

www.TexasMilitia.Info Seek out and join a lawful Militia or form one in your area. If you wish to remain Free you will have to fight for it...because the traitors will give us no choice in the matter--William Cooper
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153762
01/07/2012 03:15 PM
01/07/2012 03:15 PM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
Originally posted by Texas Resistance:
When patriots start disappearing we will know the NDAA/Red List arrests have started and that will kick off the war to restore our God given constitutional rights. They can't get us all at once and those who are captured can be freed from the FEMA Camps unless the traitors decide to just execute the detainees. It is an all or nothing situation. Some of us can see what is coming and are feeling real froggy but all frogs have to jump at the same time. If you jump too soon you don't have a chance.
They can get a lot the leadership pretty quickly IMO.

How are you going to do a prison break?
Gitmo?
Not so easy to do even with an entire platoon of patriots.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153763
01/07/2012 03:36 PM
01/07/2012 03:36 PM
West Texas
S
Shepherd Offline
Shepherd  Offline
S
West Texas
Everyone should be using Codes with their brothers in arms. Text a code whenever necessary to others in your militia network. Make sure they have your back. This will work great for a group of 3percenters.
Code 1: All is well
Code 2: Suspicious activity in my area. (all persons should be on alert status)
Code 3: There is definitely dangerous activity in my area. (all persons should have all gear loaded and ready to go on a moments notice)
Code 4: I am under attack by civilian entities. (all persons receiving the text should immediately get to that persons location, locked, loaded and ready for battle)
Code 5: I am under attack by government entities. (all persons receiving the text should immediately get to that persons location, locked, loaded and ready for battle)

That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government,...
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153764
01/07/2012 03:38 PM
01/07/2012 03:38 PM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
That's great. Won't do me any good where I'm at but it is a damn good idea.

I'm on my own. Period.

And I'm okay with that.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153765
01/07/2012 03:55 PM
01/07/2012 03:55 PM
Tyler County, TX
T
Texas Resistance Offline
T
Tyler County, TX
Shepard don't forget Code: 6 "AVENGE ME" like the father in the concentration camp in Red Dawn said to his sons.

If you are alone then start a militia drjarhead.

They can get a lot the leadership pretty quickly IMO.

Gitmo?
Most militias are organized more like leaderless resistance cell groups than a military hierarchy.

They are activating FEMA camps all over. I think there are to many patriots to put us all in gitmo. But their plan might be to just execute us.

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153766
01/07/2012 03:57 PM
01/07/2012 03:57 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Obviously people under these circumstances need to be making their own very adult decisions about what to do, I am only presenting the options as I see them.

From what I can tell, there were no lone wolf retaliatory actions when the Hutaree got rolled up, but then that was a pretty carefully orchestrated operation where none were killed either.

The tipping point from what I have seen has been when innocent bystanders are killed by government operatives, whether it has been overseas or here. The Boston Massacre as seen by the early patriots, the Kent State killings as seen by 1970s militants, some of the larger scale incidents in Northern Ireland were played one of two ways:

If the Irish won some skirmish, then it was a victory that emboldened their existing force and supporters, however the British later on deftly played the victim role in a few incidents where the attacks of the Irish were deemed to be "cowardly", like some Irish calling themselves commandos over killing some low level unarmed patrol officer in England.

If the British won some incident tactically, then it was a "dastardly ambush", and if there were innocents caught in the crossfire, blame went to whoever initiated the gunbattle (as is in established US law also). Generally speaking, the "we need to right the wrong" line was played by Irish recruiters and fundraisers after the incident.

When word leaked of Abu Graib, it emboldened a lot of the Iraq resistance, again, their idea of "righting the wrongs" and somehow forgetting that a lot of those people being given a taste of hell there were former guards, lackeys of the Saddam regime and criminals who were taking advantage of the WROL situation in Iraq to commit heinous personal crimes. Sloppiness in handling apparently had mixed some fairly innocent Iraqis into the piles (literally) of the guilty.

I am not going to begrudge someone surrendering or making a grand last stand, but pointing that there are some legitimate ways to see it more than one way. Among military/political minded people respect goes to those who maintain a cool head and get information out, among warrior minded people, respect goes to those who go out in a blaze of glory with a suitable escort to Valhalla announcing whatever needs to be announced.

In a more serious situation, I think to the opening scenes of the Homefront game (a mandatory simulation experience for board members here). There is a mass arrest and execution being carried out by the occupying Asian forces against the population of Montrose Colorado. The resistance, with limited resources and limited support carries out a prisoner rescue operation on the main player character, then when the resistance gains some steam, they do a couple of larger breakouts, but at not point are they actually "liberating" the entire area. Check out the game and some of the articles and youtube channels on what was researched to bring it about.

Now back to the indefinite detention centers. I am thinking that one demographic right now that has been fairly regularly picked up and held in indefinite detention with little or no objection from most of the patriot movement are the illegal aliens. Hate to see the karma coming to a lot of people from not having stood up for the rights of undocumented immigrants.

So on one hand, there is the issue of limited resources that keeps any resistance movement from fighting on behalf of everybody all of the time, and then there is the patriotic thing of taking "with liberty and justice for all" very seriously, seriously enough to do some killing and dying for. Somewhere in the middle of that, or perhaps on some extreme end, individuals will be needing to decide where to stand on that.

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153767
01/07/2012 03:58 PM
01/07/2012 03:58 PM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
Originally posted by Texas Resistance:
Then start a militia drjarhead.

[b] [QUOTE]They can get a lot the leadership pretty quickly IMO.

Gitmo?
Most militias are organized more like leaderless resistance cell groups than a military hierarchy.

They are activating FEMA camps all over. I think there are to many patriots to put us all in gitmo. But their plan might be to just execute us. [/b]
Their plan is do as they did at Hue during Tet.
They will get all they can as rapidly as they can before word gets out.
They would prefer to imprison us for propaganda purposes but those carrying out the missions will gladly execute us.

There is no doubt in my mind that is what we can expect. No doubt whatsoever.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153768
01/07/2012 04:00 PM
01/07/2012 04:00 PM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
One more thing:

Don't expect us to be taken places that are soft targets. Not going to happen.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153769
01/07/2012 04:52 PM
01/07/2012 04:52 PM
Eastern NC
HARBINGER Offline
HARBINGER  Offline
Eastern NC
I know for a fact I've broken no laws. I'll know just as well if I do break their laws. So if the SOB's kick in my door at 0 dark 30...

Everyone here knows what reason their door gets knocked on. What happens next is up to the individual.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm, CXLIV
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153770
01/07/2012 04:53 PM
01/07/2012 04:53 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
One more thing:

Don't expect us to be taken places that are soft targets. Not going to happen.
That's the real question at this point, because every place I am seeing that is presented as a FEMA camp is a relatively soft target, not a maximum security facility.

Nobody I know of in recent history has pulled off an open raid on a maximum security facility except I have heard of some mass escapes in Mexico where some staff were bribed/coerced into cooperating, and those who were not in on the deal had gunfights with paramilitary cartel enforcers who were going in on a paid contract to extract some cartel shotcallers. The sheer size of the operation of a mass prison takedown will for the most part prevent it from being in the venue of an unconventional paramilitary force. The raid on the Hanoi Hilton in the later stages of the Vietnam war was one such conventional force action. Sure SF personnel were used, but it's no secret what is going down when helicopter gunships show up to shred the guard barracks and heavily armed dudes with regular uniforms and black facepaint are rappelling into the courthyard from other helicopters, complete with fighter jet air cover and AC130s sweeping nearby roads when enemy reinforcements start to mobilize.

Likewise though, the raid on the Hanoi Hilton was carried out with information gained from debriefing men who had been prisoners there. From what I am told, the enemy had intel or figured something like that might be coming, so the remaining prisoners had been evacuated, but the US forces sure as shit shredded the hell out of anyone who was likely have been involved with torturing downed airmen.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.