01/07/2012 05:18 PM
01/07/2012 05:18 PM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
The FEMA camps will be for what they consider low grade threats.

Don't know where I fall in that.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153772
01/07/2012 08:07 PM
01/07/2012 08:07 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When Iran is attacked all the new "UNLAWFUL" laws will be put to use(on us),and the war here will begin.Think "spring offensive",if not sooner...

My network reports many mil personnel are requesting to move on base with their families.

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153773
01/07/2012 10:11 PM
01/07/2012 10:11 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Well, since I have absolutely zero zip nada plans for acting as a fifth column on behalf of the Iranian government, I think some official open statements of denial of involvement would be appropriate then do the wait and see thing again. This gets to be the thing where having a validated spokesperson for every concievable group matters.

It is a common activity for the spokespeople for various groups or movements or even action cells to put out a communique accepting or denying responsibility for something that has happened.

Now looking at the Hutaree situation, they are saying nothing, which does not look good, but I would guess the judge is playing dirty and has them on some sort of gag order. Credibility cuts both ways on all of this.

The problem, the real problem, is being the side that comes up with vague conspiracy theories which are used to take "pre-emptive action" and even worse, when that pre-emptive action kills innocent bystanders. That's where the FBI really lost a lot of points on the Charles Dyer situation. They are lacking evidence of the real justification for going so heavy handed on some innocent bystanders with the SWAT teams in Texas and Florida. Dyer had no bomb, was nowhere near any bomb, and obviously lacked any resources even remotely close to being "another Timothy McVeigh".

I am hearing reports of the FBI agent's supervisor now showing up to the court proceedings in the Dyer case. Could be he is taking a personal interest in it, or quite possibly, it is not a show of solidarity, but a show that he no longer trusts the words of the subordinate agents or the local agencies who requested their involvement.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153774
01/08/2012 05:41 AM
01/08/2012 05:41 AM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
There was/is? a gag order on the Hutaree last I heard.

I would be surprised if the FBI supervisor is on anyone's side but the govt in the Dyer case. Maybe we'll be surprised but somehow I doubt it.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153775
01/08/2012 05:53 AM
01/08/2012 05:53 AM
A 127 Btn 10 FF
L
Leo Offline
Leo  Offline
L
A 127 Btn 10 FF
If we cant get it together. Lets get it on!

Fight the fight, Endure to win!
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153776
01/08/2012 06:50 AM
01/08/2012 06:50 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
Been thinking on mass prison break operations:

1.)Where's the prison located? Typically they will be in depressed rural communities which are dependent on it for their economic survival, and if there long enough the local adopt a kind of 'strawboss' mentality because their men and women work there and boss convicts around. So staging the assault in/around these small towns won't work.

2.)The prison and its defenses; they're configured mostly for keeping convicts in, not repelling a major military assault.... that's what it would take to pull that off. What you will have to count on however is an immediate response from every police department within a hundred miles, state troopers, national guard and US military, so you have to figure out what is the opfor.

3.)Your ins an outs. Six ways in, 12 ways out is the saying but if there's only a few or even one road you will need cross country equipment.

4.)Weapons and provisions-I'm assuming an illegitemate government sweeping up Americans en masse. You got weapons-even .22 rifles? Crates of milsurp bolt action rifles with bandoliers would work fine. What about food, clothing, transport?

5.)Where are all of these people are going to go? Do you have places-likely over a hundred miles away because prisons are in remote or hard to access places on purpose. Will they join you-and do you have enough for them? Likely not, they'll have to go... someplace. In this scenario you're making a mass prison break and caches of arms and building an instant army. Armies need food, shelter and warmth like any other mass of people... or will you be operating in cooperation with other forces with their own people inside? Alliances can be tricky but as long as the goal is kept in mind doable.

6.)Who do you have on the inside? It would be of great benefit to contact various leaders and influential inmates and risk getting snitched on and blowing the operation and get their troops up to speed on say, basic woodcraft, marksmanship and rifle team/squad tactics. Yes I know there won't be a rifle range in the joint but they can be told the theory and upon the operation will have the theory to use that Enfield-guided by your men of course. When the prison break occurs they act on the inside as the inside pressure to your outside pressure. More than likely the prison will fall.

7.)Breakout! What's coming? Do you/can you have teams along the various approaches to disable, delay, destroy them? Can you get your prepared inmates armed in time to turn them into an ad hoc military force and greatly improve your odds?

No you won't be making a stand there, the objective is to escape and harness your instantly generated increased combat power to attack whatever secondary objectives come up. You have to before opfor panics and calls in the US Air Force...

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153777
01/14/2012 04:31 PM
01/14/2012 04:31 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
El Paso County in Colorado passes resolution nullifying the NDAA. Which, of course, doesn't really nullify anything. But symbolically, it gets the point across.

Resolution to Preserve Habeas Corpus
and Civil Liberties

WHEREAS
, pursuant to C.R.S. §§ 30-10-101(1), 30-11-103, and 30-11-107, the Board of County Commissioners of El Paso County, Colorado (“County” or “Board”), has the legislative authority to manage the concerns of the County and to exercise such other and further powers as are conferred by law; and

WHEREAS, the Board of County Commissioners of El Paso County, Colorado, opposes any and all rules, laws, regulations, bill language or executive orders, which amount to an overreach of the federal government and which effectively take away civil liberties; and

WHEREAS, in accordance with the Colorado State Constitution, Article 12, Section 8, all elected officials are mandated to “take and subscribe an oath or affirmation to support the Constitution of the United States and of the State of Colorado, and to faithfully perform the duties of the office upon which he shall be about to enter;” and the El Paso County Commissioners subscribe to uphold this oath of office by the adoption of this Resolution, and

WHEREAS, one of our most fundamental rights as American citizens is to be free from unreasonable detention without due process of law, a right afforded to us by our Founding Fathers and guaranteed to us by over two centuries of sacrifice by our men and women in the Armed Forces whom we daily recognize and honor; and

WHEREAS, Sections 1031 and 1032 (or any other wording as the bill is modified) of the 2011 United States Senate National Defense Authorization Act, Bill Number SB1867, as proposed, provide that in limited circumstances, an American citizen may be detained by our own United States government and by our Armed Forces, which detention could last, without trial until the end of the hostilities currently authorized by the Authorization for Use of Military Force; and

WHEREAS, Sections 1031 and 1032 (or any other wording as the bill is modified)of the National Defense Authorization Bill, SB 1867, jeopardize the fundamental rights of American citizens to remain free from detention without due process and the right to habeas corpus in direct contravention of the guarantees of the Bill of Rights and the United States and Colorado Constitutions; and

WHEREAS, it is indisputable that the threat of homeland and international terrorism is both real and viable, and that the full force of appropriate and constitutional law must be used to defeat this threat so that terror never wins; however, winning the war against terror cannot come at the great expense of mitigating basic, fundamental, constitutional rights using rules, laws, regulations, bill language or executive orders; and

WHEREAS, the Board of County Commissioners of El Paso County, Colorado, wholeheartedly supports the United States military and dutifully recognizes the importance the National Defense Authorization Act, SB1867, as an appropriations bill and as a bill necessary to support the efforts of our military to both serve and protect the people of this great Nation with the exclusion of sections 1021 and 1032; and

WHEREAS, undermining our own Constitutional rights serves only to concede to the terrorists’ demands of changing the fabric of what made the United States of America a country of freedom, liberty and opportunity; and

WHEREAS, the Board of County Commissioners of El Paso County, Colorado, opposes any and all rules, laws, regulations , bill language or executive orders, which amount to an overreach of the federal government and which effectively take away civil liberties; and

WHEREAS, the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office is in agreement with this resolution and the goals and purposes herein stated and agrees to undertake all appropriate efforts to protect the constitutional rights of all citizens; and

BE IT RESOLVED, the Board of County Commissioners of El Paso County, Colorado, is in opposition to Sections 1031 and 1032

of the United States Senate National Defense Authorization Act, and does hereby support the Colorado

Constitution and the Constitution of the United States of America and all the freedoms and guarantees as guaranteed by our Founding Fathers and as provided by the brave efforts of the members of our Armed Forces

DONE THIS ___ day of December, 2011, at Colorado Springs, Colorado.

THE BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS

OF EL PASO COUNTY, COLORADO

Amy Lathen, Chair

Sallie Clark, Vice Chair

Dennis Hisey, Member

Darryl Glenn, Member

Peggy Littleton, Member

ATTEST:

Wayne W. Williams, County Clerk and Recorder
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153778
01/16/2012 11:53 AM
01/16/2012 11:53 AM
VA
G
Gunfixr Offline
Not GunnFixr
Gunfixr  Offline
Not GunnFixr
G
VA
On an earlier note, my family has made their intentions clear.
They will stay and fight.
We will win, or we will die together.

Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers.
Liberty is a Man-of-War, and we are all crew.

Glock Advanced Armourer
Gunsmith Unique Armament Creations
07/SOT

MOLON LABE
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153779
01/16/2012 12:30 PM
01/16/2012 12:30 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Modern high security prisons are engineered to some degree to repel a determined assault. A lot of (if not most) regular county jails are extremely high security compared to regular prisons, but personnel issues are what make the difference between one engineered to repel an assault or not. Most can simply "lock down" and wait for the cavalry to arrive and if the assaulting force does not have the means to breach multiple steel and concrete doors quickly, they are not getting in.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153780
01/16/2012 01:15 PM
01/16/2012 01:15 PM
Port Huron,Michigan
B
Bill Alexander Offline
Bill Alexander  Offline
B
Port Huron,Michigan
Well!! I am not sure of What a Terrorist would be by their Definition..But I know as well as everybody here, they will label us as such, and I think we should not disappoint them!

As I've said and maintain to this very day, we will all Hang separately, if we don"t Hang together....I"am tired of the BullShyte, and the 24/7 Fear..Maybe its time to be Pro-Active..if the gloves are off..what is our Option? I feel we are soon to be tested, I am on the same page as Leo..Bring it on..I'am tired and want to go Back to America! Semper Fi

Semper Fi
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153781
01/16/2012 01:38 PM
01/16/2012 01:38 PM
Eastern NC
HARBINGER Offline
HARBINGER  Offline
Eastern NC
Originally posted by Breacher:
Modern high security prisons are engineered to some degree to repel a determined assault. A lot of (if not most) regular county jails are extremely high security compared to regular prisons, but personnel issues are what make the difference between one engineered to repel an assault or not. Most can simply "lock down" and wait for the cavalry to arrive and if the assaulting force does not have the means to breach multiple steel and concrete doors quickly, they are not getting in.
I've often noticed doors are heavily reinforced, windows with bars, etc... I've also noticed the same attention is often lacking on walls, floors, and roofs.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm, CXLIV
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153782
01/16/2012 02:03 PM
01/16/2012 02:03 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here is an individual that should be detained ,immediately!...That would solve a lot of problems.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...66853_610736852_8723006_1104123553_n.jpg

Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153783
01/17/2012 02:45 AM
01/17/2012 02:45 AM
In the Mountains
N
North Force Offline
North Force  Offline
N
In the Mountains
And this thing can be his roommate:

[Linked Image]

"To achieve One World Government it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions and national identification."
~ Brock Chisholm, when director of UN World Health Organization
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153784
01/17/2012 08:20 AM
01/17/2012 08:20 AM
D 057 Btn 47 FF
T
The Greywolf Offline
The Greywolf  Offline
T
D 057 Btn 47 FF
I'm am sure the the powers in Washington have not been too worried about us. By that they think we have too much to lose to stand.
Well Mr. Washington man. We have been losing things for years and we have been patient, tried to see the good leaders and refrain from battle. because down deep we really love the people of this land and the freedoms we once had.
But you took and took and then took some more. we warned and warned. then yelled stop. But Sir you refused, you got a taste of power and began to believe we would not fight.
You were right for a while many had a lot to lose, homes, careers and family. but you took those too. Now what left for you to take?
Maybe others have something left to lose, but sir I don't you took my freedom once, you took my career once, you took all that I was willing to sacrifice without a fight.
Then one day in December my son was taken, my conscience, my friend, my reason for caution. Now try to take anything else. all have have left is fight come get some Mr. Washington man.
There are many men right now one loss away from my position sir......warning.... You drew first blood....

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153785
01/17/2012 08:48 AM
01/17/2012 08:48 AM
WI Northwoods
D
drjarhead Offline
drjarhead  Offline
D
WI Northwoods
Originally posted by Greywolf:
I'm am sure the the powers in Washington have not been too worried about us. By that they think we have too much to lose to stand.
Well Mr. Washington man. We have been losing things for years and we have been patient, tried to see the good leaders and refrain from battle. because down deep we really love the people of this land and the freedoms we once had.
But you took and took and then took some more. we warned and warned. then yelled stop. But Sir you refused, you got a taste of power and began to believe we would not fight.
You were right for a while many had a lot to lose, homes, careers and family. but you took those too. Now what left for you to take?
Maybe others have something left to lose, but sir I don't you took my freedom once, you took my career once, you took all that I was willing to sacrifice without a fight.
Then one day in December my son was taken, my conscience, my friend, my reason for caution. Now try to take anything else. all have have left is fight come get some Mr. Washington man.
There are many men right now one loss away from my position sir......warning.... You drew first blood....
I think there are a lot of us who have been pushed far enough that there is nothing left but timing. Things are heating up, getting closer for sure.

When TSHTF all I have to say is we'd better not stop until the job is done. Completely done.

The War for America
Fight Everywhere
III
Re: Military detention of citizens on u.s. Battlefield #153786
02/04/2012 04:50 AM
02/04/2012 04:50 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Oklahoma State Rep. Charles key (R-Oklahoma City) has introduced HCR 1025 , expressing the belief that the National defense Authorization Act is unconstitutional, and calling for its repeal.

Oklahoma House of Representatives

Media Division

February 3, 2012

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Capitol: (405) 557-7354

Rep. Key Files Resolution Calling for Repeal of National Defense Authorization Act

OKLAHOMA CITY - A resolution filed by state Rep. Charles Key would petition Congress and President Barack Obama to repeal sections of the National Defense Authorization Act that are in conflict with the U.S. Constitution.

"President Barack Obama has said he would not hold citizens indefinitely, it is deplorable that he would sign into law legislation that contains clauses that would authorize him to do just that," said Key (R-Oklahoma City). "Oklahomans have taken notice of this repugnant new law and as state lawmakers it is our duty to apply pressure to Congress and the president to undo this debacle."

House Concurrent Resolution 1025 calls on Congress and President Barack Obama to repeal Sections 1021 and 1022 of the NDAA law.

Key said Sections 1021 and 1022 directly conflict with our constitutional right to a trial by jury and due process.

"It is so clear that this law is unconstitutional and it would be laughable if it were not so serious an issue that President Obama would talk about how his lawyers are ensuring that it would not be misused," said Key. "Americans all over this country are shaking their heads in disbelief."
Onward and upward,
airforce

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.