Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Mexican Immigrants a Bargain for Welfare State #155874
02/26/2013 04:25 AM
02/26/2013 04:25 AM
San Antonio, TX
Mexneck Offline
Mexneck  Offline
San Antonio, TX
If illegals don't want to fight to fix their own country, what makes you think they'll fight for ours? Educated Hispanics don't trust the mojadas and keep a close eye on them. You have been warned.

Well, this is it.
Re: Mexican Immigrants a Bargain for Welfare State #155875
02/26/2013 04:36 AM
02/26/2013 04:36 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content OP
Administrator
airforce  Online Content OP
Administrator
Tulsa
Originally posted by Mexneck:
If illegals don't want to fight to fix their own country, what makes you think they'll fight for ours? Educated Hispanics don't trust the mojadas and keep a close eye on them. You have been warned.
Mexicans who try to fix their own country end up dead. So do journalists who are brash enough to criticize corrupt officials. You don't think those "drug cartels" do all the killing, do you?

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Mexican Immigrants a Bargain for Welfare State #155876
02/26/2013 08:46 AM
02/26/2013 08:46 AM
San Antonio, TX
Mexneck Offline
Mexneck  Offline
San Antonio, TX
Enjoy your new non-citizen citizens. When are Americans going to get tired of shooting themselves in the foot?
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-illegal-immigrants-blaming-budget-cuts/

Well, this is it.
Re: Mexican Immigrants a Bargain for Welfare State #155877
02/26/2013 09:15 AM
02/26/2013 09:15 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Enjoy your new non-citizen citizens. When are Americans going to get tired of shooting themselves in the foot?
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-illegal-immigrants-blaming-budget-cuts/
From the article:

The Department of Homeland Security has started releasing hundreds of illegal immigrants held in local jails in anticipation of automatic budget cuts...
That's how the Obama administration is dealing with the threat of sequestration - they're trying to convince the American people the world will end if the rate of growth of the government is slowed. (Notice I said "slowed." Nothing is really being "cut.")

In truth, President Obama has already deported more "illegal" aliens than any other President. So if you're wondering why you're spending more money at the grocery store, and why your stay at the Marriott hotel costs more, well, there's one reason.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Mexican Immigrants a Bargain for Welfare State #155878
02/26/2013 01:23 PM
02/26/2013 01:23 PM
West
Archangel1 Offline
Archangel1  Offline
West
Originally posted by airforce:

In truth, President Obama has already deported more "illegal" aliens than any other President. So if you're wondering why you're spending more money at the grocery store, and why your stay at the Marriott hotel costs more, well, there's one reason.

Onward and upward,
airforce
1. I honestly don't believe the statistics that Obama has deported more illegal aliens than any other President. Are they criminals being deported?
2. I would guess that he's spent more towards enabling illegal aliens than any other President.
3. I don't see a reduction in available workforce in the fields driving up food costs. 4. Maybe the minimum wage in CA has raised some costs.
5. Additionally, we import a lot of foods from other countries today.
6. We have a huge unemployment issue with our youth. If we didn't provide government assistance, don't you think that the youth would fill those jobs in the fields? I remember mowing lawns, plowing driveways and cooking in the restaurants as a teenager.

We're spending more at the grocery store because energy, government regulations, minimum wage and medical costs have raised the cost of everything.

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always Bad Men." Lord Actin 1887

I fear we live in evil times...
Re: Mexican Immigrants a Bargain for Welfare State #155879
02/26/2013 03:48 PM
02/26/2013 03:48 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Originally posted by Archangel1:
1. I honestly don't believe the statistics that Obama has deported more illegal aliens than any other President. Are they criminals being deported?...
4. Maybe the minimum wage in CA has raised some costs....
6. We have a huge unemployment issue with our youth. If we didn't provide government assistance, don't you think that the youth would fill those jobs in the fields? I remember mowing lawns, plowing driveways and cooking in the restaurants as a teenager....
As far as #1 goes, believe it. Some of them, of course, are criminals, and we're doing more at catching them near the border (those "immigration checkpoints," for one). But overall, the GOP ought to be happy with Obama on immigration.

And yeah, when I get time I really am going to do a topic on the minimum wage. Those who don't like free market anarchy can gang up on me on that one, too. wink

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Mexican Immigrants a Bargain for Welfare State #155880
02/26/2013 05:34 PM
02/26/2013 05:34 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
I carried concealed for years in California without a license, but it would be suicidal to sign your name on a group doing it. I hardly got screwed with for it either.

California has the laws on the books, and then the rules on the street which diverge greatly once you are out of the major cities.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Mexican Immigrants a Bargain for Welfare State #155881
02/26/2013 05:37 PM
02/26/2013 05:37 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Originally posted by airforce:
Originally posted by Archangel1:
[b]1. I honestly don't believe the statistics that Obama has deported more illegal aliens than any other President. Are they criminals being deported?...
4. Maybe the minimum wage in CA has raised some costs....
6. We have a huge unemployment issue with our youth. If we didn't provide government assistance, don't you think that the youth would fill those jobs in the fields? I remember mowing lawns, plowing driveways and cooking in the restaurants as a teenager....
As far as #1 goes, believe it. Some of them, of course, are criminals, and we're doing more at catching them near the border (those "immigration checkpoints," for one). But overall, the GOP ought to be happy with Obama on immigration.

And yeah, when I get time I really am going to do a topic on the minimum wage. Those who don't like free market anarchy can gang up on me on that one, too. wink

Onward and upward,
airforce [/b]
Thanks for the heads up Brother, I will sharpen my claws in preparation for your Topic on the minimum wage.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: Mexican Immigrants a Bargain for Welfare State #155882
02/27/2013 03:16 AM
02/27/2013 03:16 AM
San Antonio, TX
Mexneck Offline
Mexneck  Offline
San Antonio, TX
From Wikipedia

Liberalism

Cato's scholars also advocate positions that are appealing to many on the left side of the American political spectrum, including support for civil liberties, liberal immigration policies,[33] equal rights for gays and lesbians,[32][54] and drug liberalization.[30] An early example of this effort was the launching of Inquiry Magazine, which was aimed at liberals who shared libertarians' skepticism about concentrated state power.

'nuff said

Well, this is it.
Re: Mexican Immigrants a Bargain for Welfare State #155883
02/27/2013 04:04 AM
02/27/2013 04:04 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Cato's scholars also advocate positions that are appealing to many on the left side of the American political spectrum, including support for [b]civil liberties, liberal immigration policies,[33] equal rights for gays and lesbians,[32][54] and drug liberalization.[30]...[/b]
Well, yes. And actually, us libertarians were arguing for those policies before the "liberals" were. I've been arguing for an end to the War on drugs long before I came to AWRM, and that was a long time ago. Civil liberties? You bet, but then that's what the Bill of Rights were all about. (Incidentally, the "liberals" tend to be somewhat selective about which civil liberties their willing to grant us. As do the so-called "conservatives.") And just who gave the government the right to decide who people could marry? Shouldn't that right belong to the couple, their family, and their church? And yes, our immigration policies could use a little tweaking, too. wink

Now, if only the liberals would do away with the federal reserve and go back to gold and silver-backed currency, privatize our children's schools, end unconstitutional wars, drop gun control, abolish minimum wage laws, and bring back tar and feathers, we might get along.

Seriously, none of my ideas will appeal to everyone here. And I was actually quite surprised that I found any support here for this one. But I made you think, didn't I?

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Mexican Immigrants a Bargain for Welfare State #155884
02/27/2013 06:37 AM
02/27/2013 06:37 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Originally posted by Sniper_762X51:
Thanks for the heads up Brother, I will sharpen my claws in preparation for your Topic on the minimum wage.
At least you've never called me a pussy, like Ann Coulter did. laugh

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Mexican Immigrants a Bargain for Welfare State #155885
02/27/2013 08:29 AM
02/27/2013 08:29 AM
somewhere-where am I?
J
J. Croft Offline
J. Croft  Offline
J
somewhere-where am I?
The illegal immigration problem isn't going to be solved until, unless, there's revolution on BOTH sides of the border. With everyone's focus on survival, with no meaningful political, social counteroffensive being enacted this will not change.

Be your own leader

freedomguide.blogspot.com
freedomguide.wordpress.com
youtube.com/user/freedomguide
Re: Mexican Immigrants a Bargain for Welfare State #155886
03/19/2013 09:00 AM
03/19/2013 09:00 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Text of Rand Paul\'s speech on immigration here.

He rejects "a national ID card or mandatory E-Verify system," but otherwise I would have hoped for something better. But, he's running for President, and in any event I doubt he would go along with my "open borders" proposal anyway - after all, no one else does.

Too long to post here, but it's well worth a read.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Mexican Immigrants a Bargain for Welfare State #155887
03/21/2013 02:22 AM
03/21/2013 02:22 AM
behind enemy lines
N
noname762 Offline
noname762  Offline
N
behind enemy lines
My phaser is set for stun. The battery is now dead due to a taped down trigger.

When I moved to my current location one in four people were mexekins. Thirty plus years later they are one in three.

They CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO SPEAK AMERICAN or English.
Yes I've worked with 'those people'. Over the years a few have been my friend. These were the few who had enough Respect for me and the USA to SPEAK AMERICAN. Most of those people speak spanish. Many have lived here 20+years yet REFUSE TO LEARN/SPEAK AMERICAN.

FUCK EM. No one is making them live here. If they don't like me or people who think as I do then they are welcome to GET THE FUCK OUT.

Grass fed Beef..it's what's fer supper July 4th.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.