6437 457n 64357n5u 79i 57
D
Deactivated Offline
Officer Contributor
Deactivated  Offline
Officer Contributor
D
ok done for the night./morning/ will go over all dispatches tomorrow and compile the timelines and story boards with press conference and such. will also look for any other RCP revcom people I might have missed.

when crap is coordinated with this degree of precision it either means practicing doing it right until you cant do it wrong. Or it means that you have had plenty of experience and will have a record to prove it.

erwy 436 t7u65478u4we6bhp8u5ureuet45ujdb4tyu57uwetr6ukuilkr
Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157762
08/20/2014 01:17 AM
08/20/2014 01:17 AM
asheboro, nc
S
S.A.I.N.T. Offline
S.A.I.N.T.  Offline
S
asheboro, nc
Nice didnt expect to see nice detailed information. Thanks fellas.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157763
08/20/2014 02:54 AM
08/20/2014 02:54 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
ConSigCor  Online Content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157764
08/20/2014 03:19 AM
08/20/2014 03:19 AM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
That changes the entire situation from a out of control cop who shot and killed an unarmed man to a cop who was just doing his job and got attacked and injured by a suspect, and out of fear for his life shot and killed the suspect.

Another thing, taking a hit like that to the head can at least temporarily effect a persons judgement.

So as long as this is true I am now on the side of the Officer.

The big questions are, will this change how the protesters feel and act, and if Officer Wilson is cleared of any wrongdoing due to the injury he received, and the rest of the facts, what will the protesters and the rest of the Black Community do about it.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)
Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157765
08/20/2014 03:27 AM
08/20/2014 03:27 AM
Tulsa
airforce Online content OP
Administrator
airforce  Online Content OP
Administrator
Tulsa
I'm not sure it's true. For one thing, the only source for the report seems to be the Gateway Pundit. And I'm pretty sure that, if it were true, we would have heard about it long ago.

I suffered a similar injury once, which amounted to a hairline fracture of the upper zygoma. If it were a boxing match, it would have been a TKO - I was unable to do very much for several seconds. I'm not sure I could have drawn and fired a weapon, and I'm sure that if I did, it sure wouldn't have been accurately.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157766
08/20/2014 03:58 AM
08/20/2014 03:58 AM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Or course it only applies if the information is true other wise I return to blaming the cop.

Now as to:
I'm not sure I could have drawn and fired a weapon, and I'm sure that if I did, it sure wouldn't have been accurately.
Going by the placement of the hits on the victim's body, I don't know about anyone else, but I do not consider that accurate shooting.

Also the placement of the hits being on the extreme right side of the body except for the one on the right side of his neck and the hit to his head suggest the shooter might have had double vision or or other vision problems and had a hard time aiming at the time of the shooting.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157767
08/20/2014 05:36 AM
08/20/2014 05:36 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Really scattered hits like that tends to indicate a fight. What is at issue is whether the round in the top of the head is a coup de grace or was the fight ender.

In either event, the nature of the hits tells use that the "witnesses" who talk about pursuing him and shooting him in the back were definitely telling lies.

There is a reason I am using the term "hood rat" on this, and it derives from the predominant snitch culture in today's black neighborhoods where the way the story gets told, to the police, media, investigators or whatever, is just as much a part of the weapon as anything else. Shit goes down, they talk shit and tell lies. Half the time, when confronted on the lie, they simply turn violent or threaten to turn violent.

Happened to me plenty of times. Some shithead gets up talking shit, making threats. I make one physical move, they are speeding out of there to file a detailed police report full of lies. That's why I always urge caution on all of these situations where some strangers want to "call to arms" the militia movement on something, because that syndrome is going to spread to us as just a reverse form of "swatting".

Like I said, those people are not worth our blood. Pure and simple. The cops and the local blacks want to go playing their reenactment of Zulu Dawn, then that's their business.

I am also not calling all the media "innocent bystanders". Yes I appreciate the reporting, but you insert yourself into those situations, things are going to happen. The police attack Al Jazeera and Infowars people while the hood rats are attacking what they think are the conservative news bloggers.

Like I said before, I am for staying out of most of this until the sides get sorted out, but what would be appropriate is groups offering services to non-partisan interests for pay, as in security and evacuation services while boldly displaying patriot movement colors and making it very clear that you are there for nonpartisan missions, but if you are fucked with, then whoever fucks with you gets the hellfire and brimstone treatment.

The big thing on this, is demand the exchange of money for services in a public contract which very clearly demonstrates the money for services agreement. Say you assist in evacuating a household for $50 per family. Obviously that is not a major profit motive, but it shows the consent, they are paying you to be there, with a contract requesting that you be there, and if you happen to be rolling heavy for self protection, with battle vests and M4s, while moving furniture or walking the dog, then its not like someone was being deceitful about what was going to show up either.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.
Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157768
08/20/2014 05:55 AM
08/20/2014 05:55 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Originally posted by Breacher:
The big thing on this, is demand the exchange of money for services in a public contract which very clearly demonstrates the money for services agreement. Say you assist in evacuating a household for $50 per family. Obviously that is not a major profit motive, but it shows the consent, they are paying you to be there, with a contract requesting that you be there, and if you happen to be rolling heavy for self protection, with battle vests and M4s, while moving furniture or walking the dog, then its not like someone was being deceitful about what was going to show up either.
Check your local laws on that, to make sure you're really movers and not security officers, which requires a license and insurance or bond in most states.

As far as the shooting itself goes, this is why we need dash cams and body cams. There are several plausible explanation for those wounds, and not all of them rule out what the witnesses have said. It's entirely possible Brown was running away, Wilson fires a shot and misses, and Brown stops and turns around.

The round in the top of the head and exiting the eye is consistent with a close-quarters battle, but the lack of gunshot residue would seem to rule it out. We just don't have all the information yet, and it's entirely possible we never will.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157769
08/20/2014 06:24 AM
08/20/2014 06:24 AM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Could be there is a problem with tracing the gunshot residue through the hair.

In either event, a hard headed hood rat had a fatal encounter with a thug cop.

An uncle of mine was in the midst of race and anti-war riots in Columbus Ohio in the early 1970s.

He was living in a student apartment near the OSU campus and being savvy enough not to participate in the action, staying indoors. Back then, a "clear the streets order" would be given over bullhorns, and clearing the streets meant clearing the streets.

Riot police would then rush in and pile on whoever did not clear the streets. In the midst of that, special squads had hit lists with addresses of organizers. Some would be raided and arrested, others just plain killed.

In several instances, the police made moves to make sure witnesses would not be around. Part of that was grabbing cameras or running the media out, but then that was an era of the popularity of small portable film cartridge type cameras. What they knew however, was to put on a good show prior to a serious action, and would watch for when reporters were reloading film, which was often a long process (hence why a lot of reporters carried multiple cameras).

It got to the point however, where cops were shooting at open windows. The openly stated reason "thought there was a sniper", often the reason, scaring people out of view.

Occasionally, they gave orders to clear a building, and before modernized MOUT tactics, they simply got out front, shot tear gas into the building and ordered evacuation over a loudspeaker. Other times, they shot into windows to keep people's head down.

So as uncle had told the story, he was watching the action from a third story window when group of cops walked below, after having run the rioters off, the split the formation up a bit, scanning the windows and rooflines, and looking for any spots where people might be hiding. One met eye contact with my uncle, motioned for him to get inside, and as he shouted something else, my uncle backed in and closed the window. He was just away from the window when a large tear gas round blew through the glass and gassed up the apartment.

Here is an article from 1970. I am not sure if my uncle was there but it would have been the same time frame, and I know it was before 1973 when he had graduated school and bought the triumph.

http://www.plunderbund.com/2014/04/...bigger-and-more-violent-than-kent-state/

What the Barney Fife generation lacked in paramilitary toys they more than made up for in viciousness. Likewise, the Attica prison uprising had been the consequence of a very long series of abuses and when the multi-racial uprising took place, it was put down with extreme prejudice, basically a massacre.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157770
08/20/2014 06:42 AM
08/20/2014 06:42 AM
D
Deactivated Offline
Officer Contributor
Deactivated  Offline
Officer Contributor
D
if indeed the officer suffered such an injury he was taken to the hospital. Which has perimeter and door security cameras he would be seen entering and exiting. I think the PD would release some proof of the altercation by way of photo of the damage. last night around 1150 pm to those non military types. A concerted disinformation program started on the internet to discredit the eyewitnesses. it was directed and scripted to include heavy words such as recanted and admitted lying.

When this happens it damages both sides of the story. As we have seen and noted before the police even the Commie Party and other instigators and provocateur's are there in force. Hell we have them on film and after this event is played out when they go home they will have to deal with home front elements who are not going to be happy with what they did.

evidence handling right now is atrocious. and its hard to look at anything that is being presented with any amount of credibility. more later. Right now I an going to go feed this Burger King Triple whopper with cheese to the neighbors cat. I spiked it with cat nip and skittles. Cant wait to see what happens when they let it in the house. Lessin of course they left a window open the so ill just drop the cat in.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157771
08/20/2014 08:31 AM
08/20/2014 08:31 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
I'm trying to find out more, but there was apparently some sort of police raid at St. Mark's Church in Dellwood. KARG is moving their camera and reporter to city hall to try to get some more information . Live feed at the link, when they get there.

UPDATE: St. Mark's Church was being used as a medical aid station for protesters. Still no word on why they raided it.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157772
08/20/2014 08:35 AM
08/20/2014 08:35 AM
D
Deactivated Offline
Officer Contributor
Deactivated  Offline
Officer Contributor
D
It had a donut making machine and a bunn 200 quart coffee pot.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157773
08/20/2014 08:53 AM
08/20/2014 08:53 AM
D
Deactivated Offline
Officer Contributor
Deactivated  Offline
Officer Contributor
D
they took all of the medical supplies. Amnesty will have to coordinate with the red cross to bring more in.

Why it was done .. the police want to funnel everyone injured to the hospital and their triage centers so they can document the injuries. and to hell with patient privacy. BIG no go. Medical supplies even in a war zone are hands off.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157774
08/20/2014 08:55 AM
08/20/2014 08:55 AM
KC metro
E
Etech Offline

Etech  Offline

E
KC metro
'Someone' has some radio gear and the knowledge to use it. On occasion I'm hearing what sounds like interference to the repeater inputs while listening to the scanner feeds. LE may not realize it but the repeaters they use are very susceptible to jamming, the trunked P25 even more. Coordination of resistance seems to be very well done...

Originally posted by Sapper1:
Florissant is a mad house again arrests. no gas yet. but some dogs are being used. this is a first. dispatch called it and all officers heard the down tone in the background. and then the move on the rest of the police line From Behind and the sides effectively creating an L shape line on the officers. Then another group converged from behind the media and between the fragmented police line. This caused the police line to fracture and more officers arrived on scene. Tactical team F deployed to begin pulls. After the media was ordered to leave to the command post police were still doing pulls at the mac Donald's and the qt...

At 10pm police started to look in the woods again for a camp that was set up. Flir was not helping them to much with numbers. They were hesitant about probing into the woodline and did not do so. As I get more information I will post it here.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157775
08/20/2014 09:02 AM
08/20/2014 09:02 AM
D
Deactivated Offline
Officer Contributor
Deactivated  Offline
Officer Contributor
D
There is a definite sub audible tone triggering the repeaters on the P25. I haven't had time to check into it with sigview or my spec a. but the front end of the radios are sometimes triggered before the encryption can change out if its freewheel state. causing dispatch or other systems to drop out.

Etech you are right some pros are working all angles of this. I haven't seen a Stingray II vehicle yet but it would be off grounds and likely at the college parking lot.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157776
08/20/2014 09:35 AM
08/20/2014 09:35 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
The word is now that it was the school building adjacent to the church . Supposedly it was because people were staying there overnight, but others are reporting that medical supplies were taken.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157777
08/20/2014 10:02 AM
08/20/2014 10:02 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Fox News is now reporting that Darren Wilson was severely injured in the incident , including a fracture of the eye socket.

Darren Wilson, the Ferguson, Mo., police officer whose fatal shooting of Michael Brown touched off more than a week of demonstrations, suffered severe facial injuries, including an orbital (eye socket) fracture, and was nearly beaten unconscious by Brown moments before firing his gun, a source close to the department's top brass told FoxNews.com.

“The Assistant (Police) Chief took him to the hospital, his face all swollen on one side,” said the insider. “He was beaten very severely.”

According to the well-placed source, Wilson was coming off another case in the neighborhood on Aug. 9 when he ordered Michael Brown and his friend Dorain Johnson to stop walking in the middle of the road because they were obstructing traffic. However, the confrontation quickly escalated into physical violence, the source said..

“They ignored him and the officer started to get out of the car to tell them to move," the source said. "They shoved him right back in, that’s when Michael Brown leans in and starts beating Officer Wilson in the head and the face.

The source claims that there is "solid proof" that there was a struggle between Brown and Wilson for the policeman’s firearm, resulting in the gun going off – although it still remains unclear at this stage who pulled the trigger. Brown started to walk away according to the account, prompting Wilson to draw his gun and order him to freeze. Brown, the source said, raised his hands in the air, and turned around saying, "What, you're going to shoot me?"

At that point, the source told FoxNews.com, the 6 foot, 4 inch, 292-pound Brown charged Wilson, prompting the officer to fire at least six shots at him, including the fatal bullet that penetrated the top of Brown's skull, according to an independent autopsy conducted at the request of Brown's family.
So, if all that is true, why didn't the police give out that information at the very start?

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157778
08/20/2014 10:15 AM
08/20/2014 10:15 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
The KARG live feed is up again. I guess we'll see how this news plays out.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157779
08/20/2014 10:17 AM
08/20/2014 10:17 AM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
And that crap about Brown being a Gentle Giant is just that a pile of stinking dog crap.

So, if all that is true, why didn't the police give out that information at the very start?
Maybe because the Chief of Police is a total retarded A-Hole.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157780
08/20/2014 10:28 AM
08/20/2014 10:28 AM
D
Deactivated Offline
Officer Contributor
Deactivated  Offline
Officer Contributor
D
Magee the MaGoof
""We'll present every piece of evidence we have, witness statements, et cetera, to the grand jury, and we do not release any evidence or talk about evidence on the case."
Yet they release everything else. I am not believing either side.

They released prelim autopsy information shown M.Brown's injuries but not even one photo of the cops injuries. That alone would do more than anything else to help calm the mess down.

They have shown evidence on camera to justify actions to date. but again nothing to show the officers side of the story. If not for a grand jury nothing would be released at all.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157781
08/20/2014 10:43 AM
08/20/2014 10:43 AM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
If not showing at least mentioning Officer Wilson's injuries would have been one of the first things I would have done if I was Chief.

It is as if the Chief wanted to inflame the situation.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157782
08/20/2014 11:07 AM
08/20/2014 11:07 AM
D
Deactivated Offline
Officer Contributor
Deactivated  Offline
Officer Contributor
D
The chief knows that any time a shooting occurs that all evidentiary procedures are followed.

1. the scene
2. the injured parties and their injuries
3. the hard proof i.e. the casings the weapons involved
4. the environment
5 witnesses and secondary video sources

On intake everything is documented and photographed..

a simple picture is all it would of taken to show Wilsons side of the story.

I don't think the chief ever expected this to escape his "Jim Crow grip"

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157783
08/20/2014 12:47 PM
08/20/2014 12:47 PM
D
Deactivated Offline
Officer Contributor
Deactivated  Offline
Officer Contributor
D
Don't take sodas in St Louis..

WARNING GRAPHIC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-P54MZVxMU

it took less than 10 seconds to kill this man

this was yesterdays shooting 8-19-2014

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157784
08/20/2014 12:50 PM
08/20/2014 12:50 PM
D
Deactivated Offline
Officer Contributor
Deactivated  Offline
Officer Contributor
D
PMC's have been deployed

Lord dark helmet that is Private Military Contractors

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157785
08/20/2014 12:59 PM
08/20/2014 12:59 PM
Omaha Nebraska
Huskerpatriot Offline
Huskerpatriot  Offline
Omaha Nebraska
Military contractors? This is sounding like a conspiracy theory based dystopian novel.... But it's real.

Who is in charge? Local, county, state, DOJ, homeland security, mob/revolutionaries????

"Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at it�s worst, an intolerable one."
 Thomas Paine (from "Common Sense" 1776)
Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157786
08/20/2014 01:15 PM
08/20/2014 01:15 PM
D
Deactivated Offline
Officer Contributor
Deactivated  Offline
Officer Contributor
D
It depends on the time of day as to who is in charge. Asymmetrical solutions is one of the contractors

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157787
08/20/2014 01:32 PM
08/20/2014 01:32 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
On that shooting video, I can't tell if the man was holding a knife - it was pretty far away. But his arms were definitely down when the shots were fired, contrary to the official story that he was holding the knife high.

Did you see the contractors on the KARG video feed ? All I'm seeing now are St. Louis County Police vehicles.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157788
08/20/2014 01:36 PM
08/20/2014 01:36 PM
D
Deactivated Offline
Officer Contributor
Deactivated  Offline
Officer Contributor
D
Contractors are at the Command center coordinating Comms. Heard on dispatch

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157789
08/20/2014 01:43 PM
08/20/2014 01:43 PM
Trapped in Rhode Island
L
Lord Vader Offline
Lord Vader  Offline
L
Trapped in Rhode Island
Originally posted by Sapper1:
PMC's have been deployed

Lord dark helmet that is Private Military Contractors
Thanks friend. It really helps those of us who are Acronym Challenged.

I might have thought that bullets had been fired at the demonstrators since PMC is also a brand of
Ammo.

Dark Helmet, I don't think I look anything like Rick Moranis nor as funny as he is but thanks for the compliment.

Oh by the way thanks for all the information on this bad situation that you have been posting.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157790
08/20/2014 01:48 PM
08/20/2014 01:48 PM
D
Deactivated Offline
Officer Contributor
Deactivated  Offline
Officer Contributor
D
Good news is that a severe weather storm warning has been issued until 815 pm. this will help keep the early numbers down. The bad side for the coppers is it will make the gas less effective. Word from the RCP and others is that they will take this to the state capitol. It may just spread like wild fire. as other fatal shootings this week and next will magnify into something bigger than the parts.

I am in a position to put the information out and you guys need this info for situational awareness

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157791
08/20/2014 02:55 PM
08/20/2014 02:55 PM
D
Deactivated Offline
Officer Contributor
Deactivated  Offline
Officer Contributor
D
crowds are back and if true to form around midnight expect more coordinated events. I have noticed several of the police SUV's riding heavy . by that I mean a lot of weight in the rear of the vehicle as they are dipping in the rear about 8 to 10 inches. This pause In activity is good as it gives people time to process the information they have received.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157792
08/20/2014 04:16 PM
08/20/2014 04:16 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
People are reportedly being arrested in the vicinity of the Family Dollar for wearing clothing or objects that conceal their faces (such as gas masks). KARG shut down their live feed so they can move over there, and should be back up in a couple minutes.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157793
08/20/2014 05:57 PM
08/20/2014 05:57 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
It's getting close to that time. Police reinforcements are showing up, and the police helicopter has shown up as well. Everything still seems calm on the ground.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157794
08/20/2014 06:19 PM
D
Deactivated Offline
Officer Contributor
Deactivated  Offline
Officer Contributor
D
1218 Missouri time
all is calm no rioting or clashing. Let us see what tomorrow brings.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157795
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
It looks like we finally have a nonviolent night in Ferguson.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157796
08/20/2014 09:40 PM
08/20/2014 09:40 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Aid station next to an area where people going into the area were camping out. Looks like the cops took a few lessons from the Ukraine and will shut down any centers like that before they become revolutionary strongholds. Security tends to necessarily be pretty porous in those so they most likely did a lot of recon into it and determined the talk was about escalating and sustaining operations longer than the police could. Raids on organizer/instigator safehouses are to be expected. That's why a lot of them had developed the tactic of using aid organizations as cover. It expands into the bathrooms, then the food distribution, then the place to unroll a sleeping bag. Next thing you know, it is going to involve the midnight meetings by the improvised bunk area, then while they are at it, more formalized planning sessions and intelligence hub operations.

That's important to understand in modern conflict, this is becoming a matter of who can learn and implement new tactics ahead of their opposition, and adjusting to the relevant tactics at the intelligence and command level.

This stuff is coming out of the Ukraine. The Maidan was too small to house all of the people who went to Kiev, so a lot took shelter in the aid stations. The medical aid station being in the downstairs part of some larger building, then gradually, the building became a protester stronghold, but was defended mainly by light security and diplomatic understandings.

The Maidan, on the other hand, was an improvised barricade fortress with no pretense of neutrality or noncombatant status. That's the next stage to observe here, and what may have been related to that search or raid for a camp in the woods.

Now personally, for strongholds in major cities, I like high rise parking garages because they are engineered to take major variables in weight and stress and tend to be overbuilt to handle heavy moving vehicles, even car accidents like someone ramming a pillar, and many have helicopter landing pads on the roof. Action film sequences tend to be done in parking garages because they are relatively easy to cordon off and rent, with pyrotechnic action sequences causing no danger to the building. Remember even the first Jihadist attack on the WTC was a car bomb in the parking garage area, which failed to threaten the integrity of the building because that area was already beefed up to handle things like car accidents and fires with nobody missing a day at work.

The issue though, in an intact government situation is that buildings like that can be put under seige and it requires evacuation before you can use it effectively. IE, you don't want someone else having the right to come in and drive through your space in there. What would be interesting is when a shell corporation rents a floor of one as a stronghold, or some group just takes one over.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157797
08/20/2014 09:56 PM
08/20/2014 09:56 PM
Western States
Breacher Offline
Breacher  Offline
Western States
Originally posted by airforce:
Originally posted by Breacher:
[b]The big thing on this, is demand the exchange of money for services in a public contract which very clearly demonstrates the money for services agreement. Say you assist in evacuating a household for $50 per family. Obviously that is not a major profit motive, but it shows the consent, they are paying you to be there, with a contract requesting that you be there, and if you happen to be rolling heavy for self protection, with battle vests and M4s, while moving furniture or walking the dog, then its not like someone was being deceitful about what was going to show up either.
Check your local laws on that, to make sure you're really movers and not security officers, which requires a license and insurance or bond in most states.

As far as the shooting itself goes, this is why we need dash cams and body cams. There are several plausible explanation for those wounds, and not all of them rule out what the witnesses have said. It's entirely possible Brown was running away, Wilson fires a shot and misses, and Brown stops and turns around.

The round in the top of the head and exiting the eye is consistent with a close-quarters battle, but the lack of gunshot residue would seem to rule it out. We just don't have all the information yet, and it's entirely possible we never will.

Onward and upward,
airforce [/b]
Oh, this is not to comply with every applicable law, but to lower the legal stakes at one level, since unlawful combatants have considerably fewer rights than unlawfully armed security contractors. We learned that in Iraq. The laws got to the point where that phrase "big boys rules" was thrown around a lot. Yes, you are probably breaking a shitload of laws when you are doing your job, but you are there to do that job, not supposed to be actively taking sides.

That just puts the responsibility of starting shit and assuming the role of aggressor on whoever steps up to claim grievance first, whether the looters have a problem with you being in the way of the loot, or the government claiming grievance over whether or not some operator in the back of your formation does not have all of his paperwork in order or is somehow prohibited from being there. The issue to establish, even if the "contract" is on a napkin, is the express consent of someone who wants you there to protect their interests. It puts some level of responsibility on them not to go switching sides on you if something becomes inconvenient.

Like I said, if it is not worth gas money, it is not worth our blood. I can and will take on a charity job for the poor little old lady or homeless guy, but we start cutting that real short if "poor little old lady" has a half million in home equity and is just stubborn about "not wanting to go into debt" or "homeless guy" is happy to accept help as long as it means not doing any work.

If people will not join us by written association of a diner napkin contract for the cost of ink and paper, then we don't join them in association to put our lives on the line tangling with police or protesters.

I sure as hell am not in a position to be Bruce Wayne about these situations and neither are any of you reading this forum.

There is precedent for these sorts of things right now with those militias in Southern Mexico, the way they are having public town meetings to affirm their position, purpose and public consent.

With the security operations model, you don't ask for or need majority consent, but you need someone's consent, and while I understand you don't hand assault rifles to 12 year old girls and call that your homestead defense force, you also don't just get a bunch of hardass death troopers just for asking and then tell them to go away once they are no longer useful or had to tangle with someone and there is going to be some fallout over it.

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157798
08/21/2014 10:01 AM
08/21/2014 10:01 AM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Gov. Jay Nixon has ordered the National Guard to begin withdrawing from Ferguson .

Gov. Jay Nixon is ordering the Missouri National Guard to begin withdrawing from Ferguson, where nightly scenes of unrest have erupted since a white police officer fatally shot an unarmed black 18-year-old.

Nixon announced what he called a systematic withdrawal of Guard officers on Thursday. He says they've effectively protected the city while other agencies worked to restore trust between law enforcement and residents.

Since the guard's arrival Monday, flare-ups in the small section of town that had been the center of nightly unrest have begun to subside. The quietest night was overnight Wednesday and Thursday, when police arrested only a handful of people in the protest zone.

Since demonstrations began after Aug. 9 shooting of Michel Brown, authorities have arrested at least 163 people in the protest area.
Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157799
08/21/2014 03:29 PM
08/21/2014 03:29 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
The KARG live stream is up again , but the crowd looks smaller.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Rioting in Ferguson, Missouri #157800
08/21/2014 04:54 PM
08/21/2014 04:54 PM
D
Deactivated Offline
Officer Contributor
Deactivated  Offline
Officer Contributor
D
Asymmetric Solutions

16 hours ago

In response to more inquiry:

We were recently contacted by a professional investigative journalist that some of our ranks have previously escorted into highly dangerous combat zones. This individual requested that we escort their small group into Ferguson, Missouri to view the ongoing issues for future commentary. We took this individual in and out of the area safely without incident.

We were not hired to work for the state, for the police, to work as peacekeepers, mercenaries, cops for hire, etc. We have done similar personal bodyguard and high risk logistics work with journalists who are interested in reporting from hostile areas all over the world.

We normally do not comment on this side of our work. At suggestion of our client who felt our position was unique, our public message was one of frustration that someone who would typically call upon us to escort them to Baghdad, Kabul, etc. would feel the need to ask us to take them into a suburb of St. Louis, our own wonderful city. It is tragic that things have degenerated to this point. The metro area is our home and we believe the coverage of St. Louis and this incident by major media is fueling the issue unnecessarily for their own benefit.

In our time inside the Ferguson area, we came into ancillary contact with numerous demonstrators and protestors who did not seem to have any commitment to violence or chaos, but only wanted to peacefully have their opinion heard or report on the matters at hand. It seems a few bad actors are being treated as the whole.

We strongly support The US Constitution and have sworn an oath to it. The First Amendment Rights to assemble and speak and print are not limited to only pretty, popular, or mainstream opinions. They are among the most sacred things that are to be protected by Government. A free society is not always a convenient or easy society.

Law and order is important. Rioters and looters should be arrested and prosecuted. They cannot be used an excuse for the Governor to unnecessarily detain or arrest a peaceful press or lawful demonstrators. The Government has a duty to defend those liberties with the same vigor in which they defend private property from theft and destruction.

Our brief venture into the Ferguson area was to make our resources and experience available to help ensure that necessary liberties could be practiced by the press without threat of incidental violence or misguided repression.

We hope the situation resolves soon.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.