S
STRATIOTES Offline
Administrator
STRATIOTES  Offline
Administrator

S
Okanogan County Washington Sta...
Originally posted by Breacher:
Regular cardboard targets are going to be best, along with scenario training, preferably paintball or airsoft.
We used old clothes to dress the targets, stuffed the clothes with balloons for different anatomical effects .

Using different clothing patterns and a true 3D to the target is much harder than a printed 2D photo target.

PISTIS en XPICT faith in Christ
Re: dhs practice targets: armed everyday civilians #159214
02/27/2013 08:53 AM
02/27/2013 08:53 AM
In the Mountains
N
North Force Offline
North Force  Offline
N
In the Mountains
Originally posted by Sniper_762X51:
Originally posted by mak9030mag:
[b] With this issue. Has anyone wondered if this was brought to attention. For a type of intimination. With all the attempts at gun bans if you refuse to give up your guns.You will be concidered a target?
Certainly could be.

Law Enforcers, Federal, State, County and Local and Government in general, have always used intimidation and it is not just American Law Enforcers, how about the R.C.M.P. and the Mounties Always Get Their Man.

And intimidation is not limited to Law Enforcers, the Military also uses intimidation.

I would not be surprised if it was a Government that started the bull shit of You Can't Fight City Hall.

I guess there are a lot of Criminals who don't violate Federal Law because they are afraid of the the F.B.I. Since everyone knows that if they want you the F.B.I. will always get you which is bull shit.

And how about you don't F*ck with the I.R.S.

What is it the the Texas Rangers say, One Riot – One Ranger

Fear if used correctly, is a powerful weapon since the more the enemy fears you the better it is for you.

If you are feared enough as a fighter, then instead of fighting back, your enemy might turn and run away or even surrender. And that is why the F.B.I., I.R.S. etc deliberately foster a belief that they are invincible.

If American Gun Owners can be made to believe that to fight against the Forces of the Government means they will either go to Prison or Die and they have zero chance of winning and because of this instead of fighting they give in to the Government, the Government will win and it will not cost then anything.

It is impossible to win in a Sport, a Game or a War if you never get off you arse and at least try to win.

And that is what the Government is hoping for when there is a New Gun Ban.

The only way we can lose is if there are not enough Patriots willing to Fight. [/b]
I tend to believe the Gov is also responsible for "We need to be Peaceful/Non-Violent and work with our government to resolve our issues" crap.

Keeping the population from kicking the shit out of them like we should be.

"To achieve One World Government it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions and national identification."
~ Brock Chisholm, when director of UN World Health Organization
Re: dhs practice targets: armed everyday civilians #159215
03/01/2013 03:22 AM
03/01/2013 03:22 AM
Central Virginia; VIM
S
SBL Offline
SBL  Offline
S
Central Virginia; VIM
North Force, that "We gotta be like Ghandi!" attitude is being pushed by Glen Beck, which gives more credibility to the previously proposed theory that he is just an agent for controlled opposition.

Now back on targets.

Here are some threats we can definitely get accustomed to shooting; Chinese troops:
[img]http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/PPXzobMZL_1XFu8ml3woWw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9aW5zZXQ7aD0zNjA7cT03OTt3PTY0MA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en-US/video/video.fbc.news.com/7bfb7d4b10414677ce02e1ff62f701cb[/img]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=42554&d=1201980865[/img]

[Linked Image]

On equipment: You get what you inspect, not what you expect.
On training: Our drills are bloodless battles so that our battles are bloody drills.
On tactics: Cheating just means you're serious about winning.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.