07/12/2019 11:04 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

New Finnish Study Finds No Evidence For Man-Made Climate Change

There goes the "consensus"

By Paul Joseph Watson | INFOWARS.COM Thursday, July 11, 2019

A new study by researchers at Turku University in Finland found that the human contribution to a rise of 0.1°C in global temperatures over the last century is just 0.01°C.

The paper, titled ‘No experimental evidence for the significant anthropogenic climate change’ was published by Jyrki Kauppinen and Pekka Malmi.

The study found that, “During the last hundred years the temperature is increased about 0.1°C because of carbon dioxide. The human contribution was about 0.01°C.”

Kauppinen and Malmi conclude that global temperatures are controlled primarily by cloud cover and that “only a small part” of the increased carbon dioxide concentration is anthropogenic.

The study also calls into question the claims of the UN IPCC, which concluded that global temperatures are largely driven by human activity.

While the methods and results of the study can be debated, this once again illustrates how there is no overwhelming consensus on man-made global warming as the media often claims.

In reality, there are dozens of prominent scientists who believe that climate change is driven by natural forces or that the United Nations’ climate projections are unreliable.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: New Finnish Study Finds No Evidence For Man-Made Climate Change [Re: ConSigCor] #170872
07/13/2019 09:44 AM
07/13/2019 09:44 AM
Omaha Nebraska
Huskerpatriot Offline
Huskerpatriot  Offline
Omaha Nebraska
I have a coworker who is a retired USAF meteorologist. For flying planes all over the globe, the weather is pretty important.

I asked him one day about this he rolled his eyes and laughed. He said “pretty much why I retired”. He said that all the research grants are out there to PROVE man made global warming. If you end up proving it doesn’t exist, you are black listed from any future grants.

He said that all the studies are based on computer models. To get the results you want, you simply tweak the model. If this doesn’t work, they manipulate selectively what inputs they use to guarantee the outcome the grant wants to get. He said that in the meteorologist world, if you as off the record, 99% know it is a hoax... but are too scared to speak up or it will ruin their careers.

I have another USAF fried that I grew up with (retired enlisted man) who said the same thing.

"Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at it�s worst, an intolerable one."
 Thomas Paine (from "Common Sense" 1776)

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.