10/12/2020 02:53 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Video: BLM/Antifa Militant Shoots, Kills Patriot Prayer Member In Denver

Execution By Liberal Media In Denver

By Jon Bowne Sunday, October 11, 2020

All the left needs is a Hitler/Mussolini/Pol Pot/Chairman Mao-style leader to rally them to a full blown revolutionary violent overthrow of the United States.

That voice will likely arise from the crumbling ESPN ranks that Psychopaths like Keith Olbermann graduate into political theater from, spewing totalitarian nonsense that sounds vaguely familiar.

It is purely un-American hysterical disinformation that fuels what transpired at a Denver Communists-led Soup Drive for the homeless in Denver Colorado over the weekend; a drive that should have been appropriately titled a “Hurl Soup Cans At Patriots and Defunded Police” event.

And as a BLM mental patient hurled threats and insults at patriots, a patriot appeared to defend himself with pepper spray after the gun from a reported 9 News bodyguard had been drawn. Then a point-blank shot rang out, killing the patriot.

Just so we are clear America: Patriotic Americans aren’t merely being shot in cold blood by Marxists supported by the Democratic party and the Democratic candidates running for the highest office in the land.

The liberal 9 News Denver media, hell-bent on poisoning the masses with propaganda, has now become the center of an investigation where the life of an American citizen was snuffed out in broad daylight by a mockingbird media goon.

City Of Denver: Accused Shooter Matthew Dolloff Is Not Licensed to Be A Security Guard

By Steve Watson | INFOWARS.COM Monday, October 12, 2020

Chris Menahan
Information Liberation
October 12, 2020

Matthew Dolloff, 9News Denver’s hired gun who shot and killed military veteran Lee Keltner during a “Patriot Rally” on Saturday afternoon, is not licensed to be a security guard and never has been according to the Denver Department of Excise and Licenses.

CBS Denver dropped the bombshell on Sunday night:

The Denver Department of Excise and Licenses tells CBS4’s Andrea Flores Dolloff was not licensed to be a security guard in the city.

“If he was operating as a security guard, he was in violation of the law,” said Eric Escudero, a department spokesman, stated. “Security guards are prohibited from carrying or using a firearm without getting an armed firearm endorsement for their license. All security guards in Denver are required to get a federal background check before they receive their license.”

Escudero also shared Denver is one of three cities in Colorado where security guards are required to have a license to operate, and there is requirement to have a license in the state.

Security guards are also required to go through training which includes training on use of force.

Doloff had his first advisement hearing Sunday morning. The judge declared the arrest affidavit will be sealed, and the defendant will be held on first degree murder charges without bond.

As I reported earlier, Dolloff’s social media show he’s a radical leftist with a hatred of Trump supporters.

Though the Denver Police Dept. within hours of the shooting rushed to claim that their “investigation” determined Dolloff was a “private security guard with no affiliation with Antifa,” on Sunday night they admitted that wasn’t true.

“Investigators are unaware of whether the suspect is personally affiliated with any political organization,” the Denver PD said.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Patriot Murdered in Denver [Re: ConSigCor] #174273
10/12/2020 04:46 PM
10/12/2020 04:46 PM
Tulsa
airforce Offline
Administrator
airforce  Offline
Administrator
Tulsa
Since armed security guards have to be licensed by the state, it seems rather redundant to make them get licensed by a city as well. I'm surprised Pinkerton, or any other security agency, didn't check to make sure he was properly licensed and do a background check on him before they hired him.

I don't know what went on prior to the shooting, but I've heard the security officer was hit with mace or pepper spray. Personally, if I'm working as security and someone hits me with pepper spray, I'm probably going to shoot.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Patriot Murdered in Denver [Re: ConSigCor] #174274
10/12/2020 04:59 PM
10/12/2020 04:59 PM
Tulsa
airforce Offline
Administrator
airforce  Offline
Administrator
Tulsa
This answers a couple questions. And raises a couple more. Pinkerton says he doesn't work for them. And he was apparently reaching for his gun before he was pepper sprayed.

... Records show the man being held for investigation in the deadly shooting near dueling demonstrators in Denver on Saturday was working as a security guard but was not properly licensed, 9Wants to Know has learned.

Matthew Dolloff, 30, was contracted through the company Pinkerton by 9NEWS…

Pinkerton, however, said it does not actually employ Dolloff – Pinkerton did not share the name of the company for which Dolloff worked…

In a statement issued Sunday afternoon, Pinkerton officials described him as a contractor.

“We are in the process of still gathering information to better understand the incident that occurred in Denver on October 10 involving a contractor agent,” the statement says. “The agent in question is not a Pinkerton employee. Pinkerton is fully cooperating with law enforcement authorities in their investigation of this matter.” ...

It seems to me Pinkerton still would have checked him out before using him as a contractor. But we'll see. At the very least, Pinkerton is going to get sued, and deservedly so.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Patriot Murdered in Denver [Re: ConSigCor] #174276
10/13/2020 01:09 AM
10/13/2020 01:09 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Offline OP
ConSigCor  Offline OP
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
Video show the reporter up in the guys face just before the shooting. The reporter was trying to start a fight.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.