12/03/2021 03:04 PM
12/03/2021 03:04 PM
Saint Louis, Missouri, USA
N
Navarro Offline OP
Navarro  Offline OP
N
“Black Lives Matter calls for month-long boycott of 'white companies' during the holiday season to support 'BlackXmas' and end 'White-supremacist-capitalism' ... The Black Lives Matter movement is calling for supporters to boycott 'white' companies, organizations, and banks for the holiday shopping season ... 'We're dreaming of a #BlackXmas. That means no spending with white companies,' the official Black Xmas website states ... BLM claims that 'white-supremacist-capitalism is complicit in the murder of Black people by police' ... But many on social media slammed the idea as racist and 'segregating'. Several people questioned what would happen if white people called for a month-long boycott of black-owned companies ... Others took the idea and decided to turn it on its head. 'Great idea by blklivesmatter! def gonna make sure the local owned shops I buy from are white owned! we gotta support our own race! so glad we are finally on the same page,' @Sligresda commented ... According to Nielsen research group, black buying power in 2020 equaled $1.57 trillion. The Nielsen report also found that black shopper are increasingly using their money to support companies that have tailor-made messaging to target black buyers ... Google searches for 'black-owned businesses near me' reached an all-time high between May 31 and June 10, 2020, according to the National Black Chamber of Commerce. A survey conducted by the National Black Chamber of Commerce and Groupon found that searches for black-owned businesses on the discount site increased by by more than 300 per cent from June 2020 to August 2020. This correlated with the 75 per cent of black business owners claimed to see an increase in business in that same time period. However, CNBC reported that after this initial surge, most black-owned businesses fell back to their previous sales stats.“
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...t-white-companies-support-BlackXmas.html

Liberty and Prosperity, by Right or Might
Re: BLM Calls for Boycott of White Businesses [Re: Navarro] #177144
12/03/2021 03:22 PM
12/03/2021 03:22 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content
Administrator
airforce  Online Content
Administrator
Tulsa
Well, I support small businesses whenever I can, too. But I'm just not sure if BLM has really thought this through. For the next month, just how are they going to put gas in their car, or heat their home, or turn on the lights, or Google something, or phone someone, or...

More muddled economic thinking from the Left. Nothing new about that.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: BLM Calls for Boycott of White Businesses [Re: airforce] #177146
12/03/2021 05:11 PM
12/03/2021 05:11 PM
N
Navarro Offline OP
Navarro  Offline OP
N
Originally Posted by airforce
I'm just not sure if BLM has really thought this through.

BLM has certainly thought it through. As a Marxist black supremacist terror organization, it perfectly fits BLM’s M.O. to openly call for mass discrimination against white businesses, white economic systems, or to discriminate against whites generally.

Liberty and Prosperity, by Right or Might

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.