STATE SANCTIONED GRAVE ROBBERS,

by Cobra Gold

Can you imagine seeing the state digging up the remains of your ancestors, on full display on live TV while you are forced to watch in humiliation? No, neither can I, but it just happened yesterday.
I implore you to research Virginia and A.P. Hill. The facts are all there, but the narrative will be too. As you know, there is a war on to rewrite history and remove statues while redefining words and erasing all semblance of culture and belonging. This isn’t new but the methods are becoming more brazen and will soon lead to increased violence.

This isn’t a debate about the Civil War, or more appropriately The War of Northern Aggression. This is a call to see the history of communism and the fact that it is on full display here in America, alive and well with the full backing of the State.

First, the false narrative is set to play on the emotional and get the support of the hive mind. Then, the statues are removed while the history is being erased. Finally, laws rewritten to back the new false narrative and violence is condoned against those who resist the fallacies. This is where we are in the timeline.

Do you seriously think this will stop with attacks against Confederate history? It will not. We’ve already seen attacks against schools named for George Washington, Teddy Roosevelt statues being removed, and many other historical figures of our great nation being cast into villains.

As for me and mine, we will always honor the men who came before us and brought us to where we are today. Generations past and into modern history, I’ve had family who fought in every major war this country was built on. Many of you do as well and they should be remembered, honored and respected. Their legends should be passed down through every generation and something to be grateful for and lived up to.

And this latest attack we do take personally, our ancestors fought and died for the 31st NC CSA out of New Bern, NC. Some that made it home alive lived to tell the stories that my children and their children will one day know. Without them, we would not be here today.

I was livid to see what they did to the remains of that man in Virginia, and every decent man should be too. What will the future bring if this is allowed in the present? Ask yourself if one day you will stand by, alone, while your lineage is exhumed and the State laughs about it.

The time to stand up is now, the time to fight is now, the time to get together and organize is now. Take that for whatever it means. I’m not asking for anything illegal nor am I condoning it. I don’t have the answers to how this is fixed, I just know that if nothing is done it will continue and get worse for all of us.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861