01/16/2023 05:06 PM
01/16/2023 05:06 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content OP
Administrator
airforce  Online Content OP
Administrator
Tulsa
I'd say it's a good bet. Hunter was paying Joe $50,000 a month in "rent" to live at his house. That's pretty steep rent for a bedroom at Dad's place.

Hunter Biden Was Paying Joe Biden Almost $50,000 Per Month In "Rent" to Live At His House

Hunter Biden wrote in an email that Joe Biden was taking half of his ill-gotten monies from foreign potentates.

But we never had a money trail showing money going into Joe Biden's accounts.

This seems to be how Hunter Biden moved the money he was collecting for Joe Biden, to Joe Biden, without disclosing it as a cut of the Burisma and China and Russia money -- he disguised it as exorbitant "rent" of $49,910 per month to live in... Wilmington, Delaware.

Seriously? $49,910 per month to live in Wilmington, Delaware? This isn't Miami or LA or Jackson Hole or a luxe zip code. In what word does Joe Biden's house rate nearly $50,000 per month in rent?

This sure looks a lot like money laundering.

Hunter Biden recorded monthly rent payments of $49,910 while living at President Joe Biden's residence, according to a document unearthed by New York Post's Miranda Devine.

On a document titled "background screening request," it appears Hunter paid $49,910 in monthly rent for one year while living at Joe Biden's Delaware residence, where the president kept classified documents alongside his Corvette in the garage.

Joe Biden did not report this level of rent on his tax returns :

It should be noted Joe Biden's 2017 tax return on Schedule E only listed $19,800 in "rents received." In 2018, Biden listed no rents received.

Was Hunter just on crack? Or was he pulling another criminal scam?

His drivers license lists the home as his residence, so he was living there.

Or is Joe Biden guilty of tax evasion as well as money laundering?

Hunter Biden revealed in a 2019 text message to his daughter that the family has an arrangement where Joe Biden collects half his son's salary.

"I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years," Hunter described in texts to his daughter. "It's really hard. But don't worry, unlike Pop [Joe], I won't make you give me half your salary."

Wendell Husebo's article at Breitbart notes that the Biden family is the subject of a lot of wire transfers flagged by the Suspicious Action Report system. Whether that ties into these rent payments (was the rent paid via wire transfer?), I don't know.

According to former Utah U.S. attorney Brett Tolman, the Biden family's payment mechanism may reveal the core of an entrenched business enterprise, which could involve legal "predicates" for racketeering charges.

You probably know that five more classified documents were found in Biden's SCIF Trap House.

On Saturday, additional classified documents were found at Joe Biden's Wilmington, Delaware home by White House Counsel Richard Sauber, who said he discovered them while conducting an additional search of Biden's personal residence. Biden's personal attorneys earlier this week found an initial classified document Biden kept from his time as Vice President.

Sauber said, "Because I have a security clearance, I went to Wilmington Thursday evening to facilitate providing the document the President's personal counsel found on Wednesday to the Justice Department. While I was transferring it to the DOJ officials who accompanied me, five additional pages with classification markings were discovered among the material with it, for a total of six pages. The DOJ officials with me immediately took possession of them."

Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer is demanding the visitor logs for Biden's SCIF Trap House.

Oversight Committee chairman Rep. James Comer (R-KY) sent a letter to White House chief of staff Ron Klain requesting the visitor logs for President Joe Biden's Wilmington, Delaware, residence where multiple classified documents were found.

"It is troubling that classified documents have been improperly stored at the home of President Biden for at least six years, raising questions about who may have reviewed or had access to classified information," Commer wrote in his letter to Klain on Sunday, noting that there is an ongoing investigation into Biden's mishandling of classified documents from his committee and the Department of Justice.

"Biden's mishandling of classified materials raises the issue of whether he has jeopardized our national security," Comer continued. "Without a list of individuals who have visited his residence, the American people will never know who had access to these highly sensitive documents."

Remember Hunter Biden's secretary who urged Joe Biden to run for president? Did she visit the SCIF Trap House?

Update: Don't worry, Joe Biden made sure his visitor logs aren't accessible, by never maintaining visitor logs.

Lucas Tomlinson @LucasFoxNews

BREAKING: White House says there are no visitor logs from Biden's Wilmington home, Peter Doocy reports.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Is This How Biden Was Collecting His Graft? [Re: airforce] #179893
06/12/2023 11:27 PM
06/12/2023 11:27 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
The Burisma executive that paid Hunter and Joe $5 million kept recordings of his phone calls with Joe and Hunter Biden. Is this why they indicted Trump?

...Note that we do not know what these recording say.

However, the simple fact that the guy who paid each of them $5 million is on the phone talking with them will disprove any claim by Joe Biden that he just had "no idea" why millions were suddenly flowing into the bank accounts of his grandchildren.

Sen. Chuck Grassley said Monday that the Burisma executive who allegedly paid Joe Biden and Hunter Biden kept 17 audio recordings of his conversations with them as an "insurance policy," citing the FBI FD-1023 form that the bureau briefed congressional lawmakers on.

Grassley, R-Iowa, revealed from the Senate floor Monday what was said to be a redacted reference in the FBI-generated FD-1023 form alleging a criminal bribery scheme between then-Vice President Joe Biden and a foreign national that involved influence over U.S. policy decisions....

Grassley said the FD-1023 has a redacted reference that the Burisma executive possesses fifteen audio recordings of phone calls between himself and Hunter Biden.

According to Grassley, the FD-1023 also states that the executive possesses two audio recordings of phone calls between himself and then-Vice President Joe Biden.

The recordings were allegedly kept as an "insurance policy" for the foreign national in case he was in some type of "tight spot," a source told Fox News Digital.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Is This How Biden Was Collecting His Graft? [Re: airforce] #179895
06/13/2023 09:39 PM
06/13/2023 09:39 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Stop me if you've heard this before. The corruption case against the Bidens is on the verge of exploding. At this point, I'll believe it when I see it.

It took the threat of contempt of Congress charges for FBI Director Christopher Wray to allow House Oversight Committee members to view the unclassified June 30, 2020 FD-1023 in which a confidential human informant alleged President Joe Biden accepted a $5 million bribe from a foreign national in exchange for policy decisions. But not before redacting 10% of the text.

Frustrated by the fact that an unclassified document should be redacted at all, Sen. Chuck Grassley addressed his Senate colleagues on Monday afternoon. Scott reported on his extraordinary remarks here.

The Iowa Republican first reminded his colleagues that he has seen the unredacted version and then proceeded to enighten them with some of the missing material.

Grassley revealed that “the foreign national who allegedly bribed Joe and Hunter Biden allegedly has audio recordings of his conversations with them. Seventeen total recordings.”

He continued:

According to the 1023, the foreign national possesses fifteen audio recordings of phone calls between him and Hunter Biden. According to the 1023, the foreign national possesses two audio recordings of phone calls between him and then-Vice President Joe Biden. These recordings were allegedly kept as a sort of insurance policy for the foreign national in case he got into a tight spot. The 1023 also indicates that then-Vice President Joe Biden may have been involved in Burisma employing Hunter Biden.

If Grassley is correct, and I can’t imagine he would make these claims publicly if he were not, this is just breathtaking.

Last weekend, reports began to trickle out about the identity of the “foreign national.” Most notably, sources told the Washington Examiner that “an FBI record reveals” the Burisma executive who spoke to the CHS was Ukrainian oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky, the company’s owner. Zlochevsky provided Hunter Biden with a highly paid seat on Burisma’s board of directors in April 2014 while his father was serving as President Barack Obama’s “point man” in Ukraine.

On Tuesday, RedState reported that, according to a “national security source” who spoke on the condition of anonymity, Zlochevsky “is believed to be an asset of Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) by the United States intelligence community.”

The source told RedState that the intelligence community has “a high degree of confidence in their assessment of Zlochevsky as SVR.” Moreover, the source said this “is not a new assessment” and “the intelligence community under Obama knew this, and Obama was briefed on it.”

This all makes perfect sense. In March 2016, Burisma and Zlochevsky were under investigation by Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin. In a clip we’ve probably all seen at least a hundred times by now, Biden boasted at a January 2018 Council on Foreign Relations event, that in the spring of 2016, he threatened to withhold $1 billion in U.S. aid to Ukraine unless then-President Petro Poroshenko fired Shokin in the next six hours.

“I said, ‘you’re not getting the billion’ … I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a b****, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”

There was no evidence that Shokin was corrupt. There were, however, plenty of reasons why Burisma and Zlochevsky would want him fired.

The Examiner also reported that Zlochevsky referred to Joe Biden in his conversation with the informant by a familiar nickname: “the big guy.”

Assuming these claims are true, it remains to be seen if Zlochevsky would be willing to turn the recordings over to the Republicans in Congress.

But there are many ways to skin a cat. HOC Chairman James Comer (R-KY) has already pieced together the money trails from Chinese and Romanian nationals to nine members of the Biden family, including a grandchild. As Comer explained in a formal press conference last month, the funds were transferred via a network of up to 20 shell corporations set up by Hunter Biden and his associates.

Last Thursday, Fox News published startling new details about the FD-1023 they’d learned from multiple sources who had viewed the document. No one was surprised to learn the money was not paid directly to Joe Biden. Money is rarely paid directly to the individual whose influence is being leveraged in pay-to-play schemes.

According to Fox, the Burisma executive (now believed to be Zlochevsky) told the CHS he paid the Bidens “‘through so many different bank accounts’ that investigators would not be able to ‘unravel this for at least 10 years.’”

Comer has said that, so far, his committee has only investigated the money flows from one bank. He indicated they have yet to examine the records from ten or eleven more banks. As I see it, it’s only a matter of time before Comer’s team pieces together the payments originating from Ukrainian banks.

Stay tuned.

Onward and upward,
airforce

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.