03/24/2024 03:13 PM
03/24/2024 03:13 PM
Tulsa
airforce Online content OP
Administrator
airforce  Online Content OP
Administrator
Tulsa
I don't know how it happened, but somehow this thread got nuked. Feel free to repost anything on here that got deleted. Thanks to Huskerpatriot for spotting the problem.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Oregon orders farmers and gardeners to cease [Re: airforce] #180732
03/24/2024 04:22 PM
03/24/2024 04:22 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
ConSigCor  Online Content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Oregon orders farmers and gardeners to cease [Re: airforce] #180734
03/24/2024 06:55 PM
03/24/2024 06:55 PM
Omaha Nebraska
Huskerpatriot Offline
Huskerpatriot  Offline
Omaha Nebraska
Do we have any clue as to why/how this thread got zapped? A bit disturbing.

I HAD commented about how this will most certainly lead to global famine but that may THEN people will appreciate food and the hard work that goes into making it. I had pointed out that with the anti- human “de-growth movement” popular among many on the left, this could be their INTENT, and not an unforeseen unintended consequence. They view a massive reduction in human population as the only sure fire way to reduce the impact of human kind on the planet.

"Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at it�s worst, an intolerable one."
 Thomas Paine (from "Common Sense" 1776)
Re: Oregon orders farmers and gardeners to cease [Re: Huskerpatriot] #180735
03/24/2024 07:25 PM
03/24/2024 07:25 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Originally Posted by Huskerpatriot
Do we have any clue as to why/how this thread got zapped? A bit disturbing....

Your guess is as good as mine. If it disappears again, we'll be pretty sure it wasn't some sort of accident.

Over forty years ago, I realized that famines were seldom if ever caused by nature, but by man. If this is someone's twisted goal, he would certainly want to divert attention from it. But there's enough attention drawn to this already, especially in Europe, so i don't think they would try something as clumsy as nuking a topic here at AWRM.

Or maybe they would. We'll see.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Oregon orders farmers and gardeners to cease [Re: airforce] #180736
03/24/2024 09:54 PM
03/24/2024 09:54 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
I wondered what happened. It was not done by anyone in house.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861
Re: Oregon orders farmers and gardeners to cease [Re: airforce] #180737
03/24/2024 10:53 PM
03/24/2024 10:53 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
I'm pretty sure I didn't do it but, when it comes to computers, one should never underestimate my ability to screw things up. But I've never unintentionally nuked a topic before, so I really doubt it was me.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Oregon orders farmers and gardeners to cease [Re: airforce] #180741
03/25/2024 05:42 PM
03/25/2024 05:42 PM
Omaha Nebraska
Huskerpatriot Offline
Huskerpatriot  Offline
Omaha Nebraska
Not that the Fedcoats wouldn’t create a fake account by becoming a member… nor do I really think with their powers that even if they didn’t that they couldn’t watch everything on here anyways… but was that page one of those out there for the general public, or behind membership wall?

If “they” did zap the topic of conversation, then the old saying that “you know you are over the target when you start taking flak” is apt.

Liberals think that by bullying and silencing US, that we can be controlled like they so readily do THEIR people. They don’t understand the difference between American citizens and simple subjects.

"Government at its best is a necessary evil, and at it�s worst, an intolerable one."
Re: Oregon orders farmers and gardeners to cease [Re: airforce] #180742
03/25/2024 06:14 PM
03/25/2024 06:14 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Things like this have a way of backfiring against the feds.

Over twenty years ago I was raising money for the the family of FalSarge, who had run afoul of the ATF (it's a long story). Ron would occasionally write to me from jail, and I would post the letters here and at a little Libertarian Yahoo Group website, Tulsa Area Libertarians, read mainly by me and half a dozen little old Libertarian ladies. One letter he sent me described what he would do when he was out of prison, starting his own website and becoming "bigger, badder, and better than ever." Naturally, the prosecutors took that little remark out of context, anrguing for a longer sentence, and saying they got it from me, where I posted it TO THE LIBERTARIAN WEBSITE.

They should have just said I posted in at AWRM. Everyone knows the feds watch this website, and it wouldn't be any news to anyone. But when it became known the feds were following me around the internet and spying on their little Yahoo website, those little old ladies were pissed as shit. It didn't get Ron any more prison time, and it succeeded in creating a few more enemies for the government. I'm pretty sure that wasn't what the feds wanted.

Earlier today I created a test topic, to see what I had to do to delete it. Anything I did raised a little box, asking, "Are you sure?" I can say with confidence neither I nor anyone else here deleted it.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Last edited by airforce; 03/25/2024 06:15 PM.
Re: Oregon orders farmers and gardeners to cease [Re: airforce] #180743
03/25/2024 08:58 PM
03/25/2024 08:58 PM
Omaha Nebraska
Huskerpatriot Offline
Huskerpatriot  Offline
Omaha Nebraska
Smart testing it like that.

Not knowing how the host server of this site operates… any chance that THEY could have zapped it for some reason? I don’t know what authority they have or rights to do this are.

Re: Oregon orders farmers and gardeners to cease [Re: airforce] #180744
03/25/2024 09:51 PM
03/25/2024 09:51 PM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
The internet will soon be useless.

Time for old school tech. Exit the matrix and build your own infrastructure outside of their control.

Re: Oregon orders farmers and gardeners to cease [Re: airforce] #180746
03/25/2024 10:05 PM
03/25/2024 10:05 PM
Omaha Nebraska
Huskerpatriot Offline
Huskerpatriot  Offline
Omaha Nebraska
Very true…..

Re: Oregon orders farmers and gardeners to cease [Re: airforce] #180749
03/26/2024 08:12 PM
03/26/2024 08:12 PM
Tulsa
Administrator
Administrator
Tulsa
Oregon shutting down farms "to protect the people."

Small farmers are under attack in the state of Oregon, which has begun shutting down family farms throughout the state en masse under the guise of water conservation and groundwater protection.

Yanasa TV, a project of Yanasa Ama Ranch shared a roughly 20-minute video – you can watch it below – explaining what is going on in the Beaver State as bureaucrats erroneously dub small family farms as concentrated animal feeding operations, or CAFOs, in order to shut them down “for the environment.”

“The state of Oregon has effectively shut down small farms and market gardens on a large scale, and they’re actually sending out cease-and-desist letters to farms and they’re using satellite technology to find their victims and send them these letters that say you can’t operate,” the rancher in the video below explains
Small farms aren’t CAFOs

The rancher explains that there are two different laws that Oregon officials are using to conduct these shutdowns. One involves the state of Oregon’s broadly vague definition of a CAFO, which reads, in part, as follows:

“The State of Oregon defines CAFOs as the concentrated feeding or holding of animals or poultry, including but not limited to horse, cattle, sheep, or swine feeding areas, dairy confinement areas, and poultry and egg production facilities where the surface has been prepared with concrete, rock or fibrous material to support animals in wet weather.”

Based on this definition, a few-acre homestead with pasture and, say, two milking cows and some chickens qualifies as a CAFO if it has any area on the property where rock or gravel is used as a pathway to get to a small barn or coop.

“The way that they have redefined CAFOs is going to impact nearly everybody,” the rancher warns about Oregon’s “updated” CAFO definition, which impacts his property as well. “Even on our property, we don’t have animals that are necessarily contained in one area (they’re roaming on pastures).”

Back in January of this year, a lawsuit was filed on behalf of small family farms throughout Oregon, arguing that the definition of a CAFO is too broad and negatively impacts pretty much anyone who produces eggs from backyard chickens, no matter the size of their property.

The case was recently covered by National Review, explaining that Oregon’s government “joined forces” with the large-scale dairy industry to oppress and tyrannize Oregon’s small farmers.

“This law is being enforced in the state of Oregon,” the rancher warns, telling the same story as National Review about Godspeed Hollow Farm in Newburg, Ore., which has been reclassified as a CAFO simply because it has a gravel pathway from the milking machine to the pickup station just 100 feet in distance.

“[Oregon] has already shut down some farms. There is an injunction on some of the definition of the law until it can be heard in court. Currently small dairy farmers … a lot of what they’re requiring is simply too much for the small farmer.”

All Oregon groundwater, even on private property, considered public

Another thing Oregon farmers are having to deal with is the state’s rules on water. The only water that farmers are legally allowed to collect in Oregon is rainwater. Everything else, including water from rivers and streams, and even groundwater on private property, is considered a public resource.

Because of this rule, Oregon farmers are not even allowed to use water from their own private wells to irrigate their crops and hydrate their animals without a permit. Coupled with the CAFO rule, this one concerning water use is being abused in such a way as to make it prohibitive, if not impossible, for farmers to run their farms.

“This rule went into place back in 2021,” the rancher explains about how Oregon officials enacted the water rule, which just so happens to have happened at a time when everyone was being distracted and traumatized by Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) “pandemic” tyranny.

“It has slowly rolled out to the point where market gardeners on a half-acre of land are now receiving cease-and-desist orders saying, ‘you can’t water your gardens; figure out another way.’”

The obvious goal in all this is to concentrate even more power and control over the food market into the hands of just a wealthy few while depriving small farmers of their livelihoods and incomes – not to mention their God-given right to grow, produce, consume, and yes, sell, the fruit of their labor for sustenance.

Be warned that if this kind of thing can happen in Oregon, it can happen everywhere. The tyranny usually starts in one area as a test case, and if the general public does not resist, it spreads like a virus elsewhere.

Americans, no matter what state they live in, have a constitutional right to food freedom.

Onward and upward,
airforce

Re: Oregon orders farmers and gardeners to cease [Re: airforce] #180750
03/27/2024 10:24 AM
03/27/2024 10:24 AM
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
ConSigCor Online content
A 059 Btn 16 FF MSC
This crap only happens because the people allow it.

©>
©All information posted on this site is the private property of the individual author and AWRM.net and may not be reproduced without permission. © 2001-2020 AWRM.net All Rights Reserved.