Posted by: EastCentralMSMilitia Dec 27 2005, 11:31 PM
Alright,
I see a lot of "views" ticking up but very little posting.

C'mon guys (and gals), post something.

Even if it's just a "yeah" or "Good job" or "That sucked".

This isn't a bad thing. The old board was unreliable and we need to get this new one rolling.

Speak up!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Irish Jaeger Dec 28 2005, 01:16 AM
I agree. We need to get this place rolling. I think tomorrow nigh I'll go ona posting spree:) Too late tonight, almost 1:00AM here.

Posted by: airforce Dec 28 2005, 01:09 PM
I've had a few people tell me they really are reading my "Preparedness" series, and are running hard copies for their files. That's good, but I'm well aware that my articles, as long as some of them are, are not complete. If anyone has anything to add, any corrections to make, any other ideas, or any suggestions for future articles, I would love to hear them--and I'll bet other people would, too. Let's share our knowledge and experience!

Onward and upward,
airforce

Posted by: Hawker Dec 31 2005, 02:42 AM
QUOTE (EastCentralMSMilitia @ Dec 27 2005, 11:31 PM)
C'mon guys (and gals), post something.

Even if it's just a "yeah" or "Good job" or "That sucked".

Well yeah..... good job, but that sucked!

How's that?

Posted by: 2Bucks Jan 1 2006, 10:27 AM
QUOTE (EastCentralMSMilitia @ Dec 27 2005, 11:31 PM)
"Speak up!!!!!!!!!"

Hummm... Still not a lot of "participation"...
maybe 'some' simply don't quite know "How" to participate... it's not hard Folks,
just post something that you may know of that you imagine could be useful to someone else. You don't have to know everything about the subject, you don't have to be any kind of authority on the subject,(and yes, there certainly may be others that might know as much or more than you... so being able to take a bit of correction or refinement of ideas is going to help everyone reading this, including myself. Personally, I can take correction... I know this because I can dish it out too).

It may only be on some experience that you have had at sometime,(for that matter, it could be even on something that you might be planning on trying to do, what better way to get good advice before risking someting that could cost you).
So "questions" certainly their place also.

Just post it. If for some reason you may be concerned about the "gentleness" of the answer/response you might receive... well there's two ways to put your concerns to rest, post it anyway and find out the hard way, or ask that anyone resonding be kind about responding and take them at their word if/when they agree to be "Gentlemen/Gentlewomen",(and if all else fails somehow, just keep in mind that any responses are meant to help in some way and refer to the "Rules of Engagement of this site).

But the bottom line is that, you'll never know, one way or the other, until you "Post/Participate". (...And of course, a little research on a subject, on everyone's part just can't hurt, huh?)
Just like Moses, if you want the water to flow, just tap the fountain.

-----------

so... there's my 2Bucks worth...

-----------

P.S. To those that run the site, a little shameless advertising around, that this site is here, certainly couldn't hurt, huh? I think every Militia board and Gun site on the net shares at least one thing in common... Freedom! Spread it around!

P.S.S. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Posted by: alectra Jan 9 2006, 09:30 AM
There is so much to read and catch up on here on the site. Very informative and great info. One of the areas I have been concentrating on is studying to get my ham license and also raising herbs for food and medicinal purposes. besides regular gardening.
East central militia, thank you for including (and gals) in your post. there are like minded ladies out here also, ready to do what is nessesary in whatever comes down the pike.