Five Urgent Steps to take IMMEDIATELY to
Protect Yourself from Terrorism and Martial Law

#1. Create a 30-day emergency supply of safe drinking water. Water is your most vital commodity. You can live only a few days without it. So it’s imperative that you immediately create an emergency supply of safe water.

One gallon of safe water per person per day is the bare minimum for survival. Most surplus stores can sell you inexpensive, 50-gallon plastic drums. Properly chlorinated tap water can be safety stored for up to three months. Water purification tablets (vital in a crisis) are also readily available from many surplus and earthquake supply stores.

#2. Stockpile essential medicines and life-saving antibiotics NOW. In the event of a biological or radiological attack anywhere in the U.S., the government will likely take control of all medical supplies.

This will lead to nationwide shortages and rationing, making it impossible for you to get the medications you and your family depend on.

Therefore, you should immediately ask your doctor to prescribe an emergency supply of your regular medicines PLUS preventive antibiotics which can be used to treat the most likely terrorist bio-weapons—anthrax and plague.

#3. Consider getting your family vaccinated for smallpox. As explained earlier, a few terrorists on planes could create a nationwide plague before authorities were even aware of it. Be sure to consult with your doctor about potential risks.

#4. Set up an independent way of heating your home. This is particularly important if you live in a very cold area of the U.S. Even a few days without heat could be life threatening.

BEWARE OF CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING
Keep at least two 4 square inch openings on opposite sides of shelter.

Good alternatives include pellet stoves and gasoline generators. Last winter I bought a 5,000-watt Honda AC generator from Home Depot. My total cost, including installation directly into my home’s electrical system, came to about $1,200. This little generator simultaneously powers two big refrigerators, my burners, microwave, lights, one TV, a computer, and a couple of electric heaters. A few gallons of gasoline give me power all day.

#5. Create an emergency hoard of gold and cash. If a terrorist attack forces you to flee your home or a terrorist hacker attack disrupts our banking system, you will definitely need cash and/or silver and gold. Make sure you have enough money to live on for at least three months—and preferably for six.

These five steps will help you in a crisis. They could even save your life. But they’re just the beginning.

Halcitron(M7-OXX)
M Co 59th Bn CA 9th
Unorganized Militia of California
First Fullerton Militia
Check your six -- DUCK!