Originally posted by Red River Ranger:
I found that part to be the most depressing. Has John Galt written any more after that? Possibly what happens to them after the entire military sides with the government and most of the resistance is butchered methodically?

I'm telling you guys, when I finished reading this story, I actually had a very lousy rest of the day, while I slowly re-contemplated everything in it.
What is it that makes most of us cringe and cower in fear at the mere thought of having to fight against the Military.

The Military is nothing for us to fear, and they will not be able to defeat the People as long as the People do not surrender at the sound of the first shots or worse yet at only the thought of having to fight against the Military.

What I keep seeing is defeatism being posted on this board. We seem to be willing to give up without even firing a single shot in the war for Freedom.

Sometimes I wonder if we are actually going to fight or if we will just hide like cowards and let our Nation be destroyed because of our fear of the Mighty and Invincible United States Military.

The Real Patriots who fought and gave their lives for what they believed in, which created this Nation, must be getting sick of what the current crop of “Patriots” are permitting to happen to the Great Republic that they gave to us.

Edited to add this PS

Red River Ranger By the way this is not directed at you personally, it is just that I am getting tired of the way a lot of people act like the US Military is invincible and if we have to fight against them we have zero chance of winning the War.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)