Red River Ranger
That said, I do believe that fighting the military toe-to-toe in the fashion the characters in the book did would be an invitation for death. That's why I'd like to see more on the story written, such as what the rest of the characters do, or what new characters do, after the initial resistance has been mopped up. I think this would be even more relevant to our situation, as I think a lot of us may find ourselves alone, far away from friendlies. What would the remaining characters do in their situation?
If that book was reality then yes we would not only be in deep S**t we would be history, but that book is not reality it is a work of Fiction.

Since you are not in the United States I don't know how much you do know about the actually Combat Strength of the United States Military.

Anyone knowing what the actual Facts and Truth is, would not lose any sleep over that book anymore then losing sleep over the Movie 2012.

I will be posting a topic on the issue of how great a threat the United States Military may be to the People who are fighting for freedom, but for now I will just post a couple of facts and truths.

If only 3% of the American Gun Owners actually fight that will equal, 2.7 Million armed Freedom Fighters.

The Combined Fighting Force meaning trigger pullers of the Army and Marine Corp, including the Reserves and National Guard equals, 134,909 Armed Troops.

If that number is divided up equally between the States it will equal, only 2,698 Combat Personal per State.

And then there is the issue of how many Soldiers and Marines will Fight on the Side of the Government and how many will join the Freedom Fighters

It is a simple fact that we meaning Freedom Fighters will outnumber the Army and Marines 20 to 1, and that is if only 3% of the Gun Owners Fight. I personally believe that there will be from 10% to over 20% who will Fight.

So as I see it the Big Bad United States Army and Marine Corp will be nothing for us to lose very much sleep over.

Now I am not saying that the Military will be totally useless nor that they will not be any concern at all, but just that they are not as big a problem as a lot of people seem to think they will be.

I am glad you understand that I was not insulting you by what I had posted, I just get a little uptight at times. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

We are after all Brother Freedom Fighters.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)