I have been reading through several of the threads on this board, and I must say that I am impressed with the helpfulness and well researched information that is available to newbies like myself. I work on a large swine production farm, and there is a large supply of animal grade antibiotics. I read through a post (not sure exactly where on this board) and the trooper asked if Blu-Kote could be used by humans. We use this product daily ,and I have used it personally. My thoughts are, WTSHTF a feller should liberate and stash as much of this stuff as possible. The reason being if our currency loses its value you can trade the medication's for supplies.

I am talking about medications including Penicillin, Ampacillin, Gentamycin, Spectomycin and Dexamethazone which of course is a steroid. These are all injectable except for the spectam. We also keep ceftiofur and oxytetracyclene inject able

Some of you guys who are in the field tell me what you think. I am not talking about stealing from an employer, but if everything fails it will just be wasted or destroyed and you know as well as I there will rampant pestilence and disease. If my unit can trade it for ammo or other supplies it will be better than currency. Storage and cache would be my other concern , so any suggestions on that would be appreciated.

We should have freed the slaves, and then fired on Sumter. Gen. James Longstreet C.S.A.