I think people better prepare, it seems that the new media is down playing the situation or at least are too dumb to see they are being misled.

Here is my reasoning;

As I watch all the main stream media outlets coverage of the promlem at the plants. They are saying that there is still a possiblity of a melt down.
At reactor number one the containment building exploded when the build up of hydrogen reach a certain level. They claim that the other reactors are still contained but having cooling problems.
They say at reactor 1 they have gave up on reusing the reactor so they are flooding it with sea water. They media has yet to ask where is the contaminated sea water going.

I am not an expert,

but, I think I remember the water is put into the reactor till it starts to heat, then is exchanged to keep the heat down. Like the radiator in an auto does the engine. The used water must be stored somewhere. But the nothing is said about it.

Point 2 the media is claiming that this is not like chernobyl or three mile island. The leak are not as bad. But we are talking multiple reactors here. One news outlet said, "hey these reactors are encased in conrete containment building, chernobyl wasn't that's why so many died and so much leakage existed."

The reports from Japan say one containment building is gone, lost due to the build up of hydrogen during release of gases to prevent a meltdown.

Yet no questions about what if the number 1 reactor is not kept cool?

The inner containment building is metal and will fail during a meltdown.

What if the other concrete containments fail due to hydrogen build up?

Chernobyl had no concrete containment building you see what happened.

A leak in Japan would affect Hawaii, Guam and the western US.

They is a cover up here.

The beginnings of a cover your ass situation.

The Japan government started off saying everythings ok, then we got it handled, now oops they might be a problem.

If number 1 melts down there is a big problem. If any of the other containment buildings fail more of a problem.

We are being misled is all I am saying.

Lets hope oneday the truth comes out.

Yea, we are not doomed, but we should have the knowledge of what are the risks...

The media has become the mouth pieces of the elite. Acting as if the public are too dumb for the truth?

or are they too dumb to actually investigate the issues anymore?

There is a big problem here!!!

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf