Passed this email around to the guys for laugh - you can enjoy it too:

Dear Team Dallas / Fort Worth – Texas Militia

I am a researcher at Morningstar Entertainment, an Emmy Award-winning production company based in Los Angeles, CA. We are currently producing a show celebrating gun enthusiast and gun culture for Discovery Networks.

We are looking for a local Texas gun hobbyist/prepper who has a huge arsenal and who feels comfortable with being a participant on a television show. We are looking for someone who is really into being prepared for anything pending should a natural disaster were to happen, an economic collapse, or solar flare. This person should have a lot of guns, ammo, survivalist gear and stories. He or she should also be able to discuss the details, history and functionality of each gun in the arsenal in an intelligent and colorful way. In addition we are also searching for an obstacle training corse and range where we can test out weapons and guns in miltary-esque way.

Can you please let me know if you think your Ranch or Range would work for our program or if you have any leads to locations? I would also appreciate any leads you can provide in regards to finding a local Texas gun enthusiast who would participate in our television show.

Thank you for your time regarding this matter. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or need additional information. You can reach me via email at sdasari@morningstarentertainment.com or via cell phone at (310)266-2589.

Sincerely,

Sridhar Dasari

Researcher

Morningstar Entertainment

350 N. Glenoaks Drive

Suite 300

Burbank, CA 91502

Cell 310.266-2589

Phone 818.559.7255

Fax 818.559.7551

sdasari@morningstarentertainment.com

http://morningstarentertainment.com/

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Thomas Jefferson

www.dallascitytroop.org