Folcwine,

One would assume the "mine/your" crap would go out the window in a real situation. Training its fine because it comes down to personal responsibility... Realisticly when the SHTF its not "mine or your" its "ours." Our mission, our goals and our asses on the line.

Now that said, I been working with a guy who teaches ninjutsu but he made something else out of it. Compbined his Army Infantry training & made something completely different... You can look at the Intelligence Manuals thread I posted.

I think a militia is going to have to fight a guerrilla war, an intelligence war & a psychological war. We can't beat the CIA/FBI/DHS on the intell networks but we can develop permanent LP/OPs, infilitrate organizations we consider the "enemy" like Communist and Leftist Organizations & we can develop a localized propaganda/counter-propaganda & intelligence network.

That means "safe houses" to get some hot chew, a good nights rest & bandaged up. That means "intell centers" were certain people (not actively connected to the Militia) act as LP/OPs, people to store medical supplies and help with patching people up. Intelligence is hugely important and a militia running about the woods and city streets trying not to be killed or captured won't have the luxury of being able to buy supplies, observe enemy movements and actions, listen to scanners and radios or befriend the enemy and get "insider information" once the shooting starts.

There is a story about a whore in WW2 who was hated by all the French because she would only service the Nazis, defended them 24/7 and even turned in a french resistance members; after WW2 the French lynched her for supporting the Nazis then later found out the Allies spy who was feeding intelligence to the guerrillas was her. Just think about it for a minute.