Leonidas I did not Mention Sgt.Dyer as the Goons are still looking to screw him more.

Breacher I did not mention you Because OPSEC and Confidentiality. Your a brother and I respect your privacy.

Con Sig Cor you make a valid point. But the roles like you said are different. And COIN is not the job of a "Home Guard"

Negotiating with the front line forces that we will have to engage is not their role.I know all to well the effects of bad Interoperability. So do the Kurds and the Sons of Iraq.

I am not slighting the prepper I just abhor anyone speaking for the patriot Movement like we are an Auxiliary to them. Most of us on this board have paid the Blood Price. Me , You, Breacher, Leonidas had a close one.

If we looked at another roll a roster of Disappeared you might really start to say wtf?!!

Like Shieldwolf Gone

Mountain Msby gone
Mad Dawg gone
Nitewalker Gone

Just gone. some with an excess of 100,000 in gear still on site.

So in this battle we pay the price over and over and over.The existing network of Preppers did nothing for Sgt.D***.

Not just Him I remember someone else in the NJ area who went down trying to help him.

Teamwork is a continuous process. And I will tell it like it is Real trust is built one firefight at a time!

We have been beaten and bloodied vetted and street cred-ed. If they espouse teamwork then start pulling some weight. Start helping patriots.Engage with them coordinate with them train with them; the numbers do not show that level of commitment yet. Until they are willing to commit in blood and sweat and risk then they are just cheerleaders.

I will train them I will do what it takes to prepare them but it sucks to go that mile shit this year 5000 miles on my car just to watch crap go back to the norm.

And for us protecting our own I have said this once and I will say it again. All I need is a phone call. A place to be and a place to go. I don't need to know who or what is getting into my car or anything about what is going on.

I am just giving a person a ride. I drop them off and go on my way.Pure plausible deniability. This is how we need to start looking out for each other. This is what we decided at a meeting that Sheildwolf called when Charlie went down. We had people in the area. We couldn't find the old goat. You wont find charlie if he don't want to be found. You know that Doc. We learned from that day. That support has to be rapid and plans to E&E put in place. We made those plans.

Then Lyle Barkley I get the call off I go.Thanks rick dumb ass Stanley you were an Idiot picking on a former Vietnam Sapper. ESSAYONS MuthaF***.

We put that fire out then nothing no more calls got busy went places blew shit up killed things bad guys medevacs and so forth. Now I'm back I have time and resolve and commitment.

We all have resolve and commitment we exercise it. We just need to focus it in ways that help us.
And waiting for a collapse is not the answer preventing the collapse through a gradual reshaping of what we have now is a better alternative.

I know jobs and family and such yes correct and understandable a man is is family he is the product of what he does. Very true and commendable. We strive to protect whats ours. And I strive to protect whats yours.

I protect whats mine and if anyplace I have catches on fire the FD already knows let it burn evacuate the area. watch the fireworks. Pull a Monty Python and run away then run away some more.

We must look at protection in layers local state regional forget the fed level way out of our hands that is not to be protected but controlled or dismantled.I know the preppers have a different mindset but it that does not mean to associate with us by name only.

It means working with us and learning from us and training with us. Until you know exactly how much ground your local unit can cover and what they can do for you then you are in an operational blackout.

Allies train together they freeze together they bleed together. Ideally They will work together each has a role as you said. But so far that has been just an Idea or Ideal. Haven't seen it in practice yet.When they synergy is achieved then we can look at bigger pictures.

Counter Insurgency is just not that picture.

erwy 436 t7u65478u4we6bhp8u5ureuet45ujdb4tyu57uwetr6ukuilkr