A couple of weeks ago the owner of one of the "main" survivalist websites was told by several of the companies who advertise on his site that they were receiving NO business none, NADA, zip. Many of them are considering pulling all their advertising off the web.

Now this...

Over the last couple of weeks, I’ve received several emails asking when the next non-fiction writing contest would start, so I thought I’d clear that up here now. There isn’t going to be any more writing contests – since Trump took office and the resulting steep drop-off in folks prepping companies are no longer interested in sponsorship or providing prizes to winners.

But all is not lost – because I want to keep this site going and updated for real preppers I’m offering to pay $25 per article and an extra $5 per photo. You can find out more at our new “Write For Us Page” this will be coming out of my pocket and I don’t know how long that I can do it before having to shut the site down.

I’ve been thinking about moving more towards a paid email newsletter format that comes out once a week with exclusive subscribers-only content. Subscription cost would be $99 a year and subscribers would also get one free private consultation with me.
You'd think with all the hurricanes and wildfires more people would be preparing not less.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861