From the same guy...

I’ve recently noticed several survival/prepper blogs that have stopped publishing probably because of the lack of interest in prepping after Trump was elected. I think that over the next several months we’ll see many others stop posting new content. I’ve also noticed the same with prepper related YouTube channels.

I’ve talked with a couple of my former advertisers and they have noticed a huge drop in sales over the past few months. And they both told me that survival blogs were not sending any traffic or sales and that it’s not just this site but all survival blogs that they advertised on.

I look for the prepper newsstand magazines to start going under within the next six months to a year. The readers aren’t there so the advertisers aren’t either. No readers and no advertisers mean no money and no money means it gets shut down.

I’ve never seen the interest in prepping this low – the election of Trump has decimated the prepper movement. It’s sad really, sad that people who should know better have decided to put their safety and that of their family in the hands of the federal government.

Making it even worse is the fact that we are in more danger now than ever before.
I've noticed the same thing. Websites and blogs that have been active for years are now dead as a door nail.

"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come and that soon, and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard." Gen. T.J. Jackson, March 1861