FTA - "Though the coming civil war in the United States is being virtually ignored by their propaganda media, the same cannot be said of Russia, where leading Russian political analyst, Professor Igor Panarin has long warned that the economic turmoil in the United States has confirmed his long-held view that the US is heading for collapse, and will divide into separate parts."

I've seen his proposed map of what the US will look like afterward, and there are two parts that don't make sense to me. First he thinks that Russia will get Alaska back... personally I figure Canada would get it before Russia does. I know Russia used to own it, but I don't know how Canada will feel about sharing a completely unguarded border with Russia. The other part is the assumption that Texas will become part of Mexico. I understand the sentiment, but as a Texan, I'm gonna have to give that one a very emphatic "NO EFFIN WAY".

I've seen confirmed reports that 20k battle hardened combat troops fresh from Iraq were put under the immediate command of USNORTHCOM. That's enough to bother me, but if this is verifiable, wow.

My grandfather, a Roma who lived in Germany in the 30s, survived to evade and harass the Nazis throughout most of World War II. I didn't know him, but I know what he stood for, and I know what I stand for because of him.

Never explain yourself. Your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe you anyway.