Originally posted by Preacherman:
What is it about this pic that stands out ...
SHOTGUNS!!

Very effective urban entry weapon...especially if they are not worried about "Collateral" Damage.

Now there are a lot of posts on this site that say "A shotgun is not a valid alternative to a MBR, and I agree!

However,
This is all going to be up close and personal...
So shotgun fire/entry teams, are superior in some situations, when compared to teams armed with MBR's or even MP5's
They (The PTB) have already corrupted/brainwashed
a majority of the LEO's to the point of strip searching/beating women and young girls, tasering anyone they can, susspecting almost everyone as a "Terrorist"
So how much of a stretch is it to think that "our" military could be Corrupted/ brainwashed to fire on Americans?

Then again they may be going out "Bird" hunting.

[Linked Image]
How wrong is this picture? Well at the outset the army has adapted ACUs in 2006 and the Marines went to MARPAT even eariler. No unit patches, no cateyes and nametapes on the back of the patrol caps. This picture is bullshit. Stop freaking out. I fuind with alot of the guys in the militia/patriot movement the end is near...its always near. Its 2010 in less then a month and I was hearing the same 'sky is falling; we are all going to the camps; the war is just around the corner' talk ten years ago. Im not saying that it wont ever come, just not until the dollar collapses, and that wont be for a few years yet.