Originally posted by SBL:
Its amazing to me that so many Americans today are so brainwashed that you can have all the documentation of tyranny, video and audio recordings of the politicians advocating for tyranny/marxism/fascism/etc., and all the most credible experts and eyewitnesses you could ever dream of, and yet these brainwashed zombies would still not believe anything you're saying.

But they'd be able to tell you exactly who won on American Idol last night.
Most Americans who see this coming are holding onto the hope of non violence as much as possible and for as long as possible. For me, that line was long crossed even as far back as 2005, with Kelo vs New London SCOTUS ruling and a large private company just ... taking... land away from Americans for profit. Just taking it. Mine. Grab. Get off. And you owe the company back rent to the tune of thousands of dollars too and they are forced to pay it while homeless.

I'm with you on this SBL, big time. However, if I was to react tomorrow, I'd be standing there alone, mostly. I know you would stand there with me, then we'd make... two. Maybe.

It's not enough for a win. The line has been crossed time and again, each time a new line gets drawn and others say OK, this one is it... and it's crossed anyways, eventually, by the authorities.

I'm in this to win our freedom back, even at the cost of my own life, but I'm going to make sure the line is a lot longer than it is now, and the loss of my life, should it happen, will count in the right direction.

Things are close to a bursting point now for everyone everywhere. Just wait it out. The anticipation is pretty high, I know. Knowing corruption for what it is, it's not very long from now at all.

Old Warrior