Originally posted by Cajunpatriot:

The whole war on drugs is really a war on black people. It is disgusting.
NO! NO IT'S FRIGGIN NOT!!!!

You're no better than Sharpton or Jackson when you say that kind of crap. You're no different than the dope who posted that same kind of crap on the Lima News website, under Ron's Rants.

Whites get raided too. Whites go to prison too.

The problem isn't about a skin color; the problem is with the rise of the police state.

I saw an article about this yesterday, and it looks like airforce left something out: the boyfriend was arrested on SUSPICION of possession of crack cocaine. Notice I didn't say 'possession of crack cocaine', but SUSPICION of possessing crack.

Lima (pronounced like the bean, Lye-muh) is a pesthole, but it's not in the same league with NYC, LA, Chicago, etc. Cops aren't getting shot every day, the SWAT isn't raiding homes every day, nothing like that. I'm thinking some doorkicker got nervous and popped Ms. Wilson and her son.

I really, REALLY hope that people don't go the easy route and say this is a race problem. It's not. It's a police state problem. Time will tell. I'll have to pick up a copy of the Lima News the next few days and see what happens.

Insert something witty here