You guys just amaze me. smile

I said I somewhat agree with Airforce. Sure there may have been an alternative to bring the guy in.

I'm not arguing that point. I don't know because I don't have the details.

However that does not excuse the fact that the drug biz along with other criminal activity is a dangerous biz to be in. And everybody knows that going into it.

If this person did what he is accused of allegedly doing, (Is that better Rudy?) then he made the decision to put everyone around him in danger. Whether or not he realizes it.

Whether or not you feel like drugs should be legal or not is irrelevant, because they are.

The fact remains that the alleged drug dealer made the decision to break the law by entering into a dangerous and illegal business and therefore put not only himself in danger but those around him also.

That's all I'm saying.

It seems to me that some are so dead set on blaming it on the cops and police state that we are willing to forget that bad things do happen to bad people because of the choices they make. And it gets others hurt in the process.

So yeah it sucks and probably shouldn't have happened. And maybe they were JBT's. I don't know.

But the root cause of it all happening in the first place was the person's decision to be involved in that and therefore endangering others by his decision.

If he wouldn't have put himself into a position to be accused of the crime, none of this would have happened and these people would still be alive because there would never have been police involvement to begin with.

That is why you are charged with the death of someone if it happened in relation to actions of a crime you committed. Whether or not you did the killing yourself.

You ARE responsible for the decisions you make. And those decisions do effect others. Let's not glorify the criminals just to blame the LEOs.

You say, it's just a drug case and they should be legal anyway.

But I have seen drugs ruin more lives than I can count and that kind of ruin would be there legal or not. So let's not be so quick to excuse the drug dealer for his actions and decisions.

Have we so forgotten good from bad so much that all we know is a wide gray line?

"The warrior preserves and protects but does not conquer, dominate, or subjugate. Only the enemy will have to fear a warrior’s skills."
— Richard Heckler