Oh damn, now here's a REAL friggin gem:

"It's a sad day for us that one of our officers was indicted," Garlock said.
Oh, is that all? Sad that one of your officers was indicted for gunning a woman down in her own home?

Not sad that he shot her, KILLED her?

Not sad that he maimed a baby? Herro, assbag, the kid's finger had to be AMP-U-TATED! Do you know what that means, assgoat? It means that the doctors CUT. IT. OFF!

Bah, that's just collateral damage, huh? The REAL tragedy is the fact that the killer pig is facing two MISDEMEANOR counts. Not even a Felony 5 (the LOWEST level of felony here in Ohio. You'll get more time behind bars for a DUI than for most F5's).

And the worst part, I don't even know if conviction will bar this asshole from remaining on the force, or getting a job as a cop somewhere else in this state if the Lima PD somehow decides to get rid of him after his conviction.

I can't believe this. I just can't fathom what was going thru the head of the jury.

"Any time a man shoots through a baby and kills an unarmed woman, and is charged with two misdemeanors, I think it would be an understatement to say that that's unacceptable," said Jason Upthegrove, Lima NAACP president.
There are DAMN few things you will ever see me agree with the NAACP on, but I agree completely with the above statement.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit to see Lima riot real soon. And honestly, I can't say that I'd blame them.

Insert something witty here