Sorry, yep I was a little hot when I made my last post, I will just have to cool off a little before posting. I have just been getting so ticked off lately, maybe I really do need a vacation from reality.

I even neglected to capitalize the first letter of the first sentence, darn, I do hate when I do that.

Now to do a major rephrase of what I posted.

After we win the Revolution, there will be legal tribunals that this murdering cop and all those like him will have to stand in front of and all those found guilty of crimes against the Constitution and against the People will be punished severely. Maybe the best punishment should be to sentence these scum to life in a very special prison where the prisoners will be put on public display like in a zoo with Signs That State Please Tease and Torment These Animals.

Now that I said that, I will state that like what happened after the French Revolution it will not be fun to be someone that the Majority of the People, who will then be in control of the Country, Hate with an Extreme Passion.

We are not French Men, we are Americans and Americans do not use Madame Guillotine, but use a Rope and Gallows, or my favorite a tall horse and a short rope. And after our Country is under new management, these agents of evil will not have the corrupt Legal System on their side, to protect them.

But whatever their punishment it will be Legal punishment since there will be new Laws making it Legal.

There will be new laws enacted and some of these laws will be used to punish these evil cops who for so long have escaped justice. Even if a cop has already been cleared by the corrupt system, he will not be protected by double jeopardy or by it being an ex post facto law. These now ex cops will finally have to face up to the evil they have done under color of law. And no mercy should be shown to any of them.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)