Originally posted by Sledster:
Race has nothing to do with it! The war on drugs is a war on people who are brought up to accept the drug culture.
Citizens are neither the government’s slaves nor its animals so the government doesn’t get to determine what chemicals wind up in its citizens’ bodies. For some reason a higher percentage of blacks get this than do whites… so in a way the war on drugs is primarily a war on blacks.

Originally posted by Sledster:
Until parents become fully responsible and active in teaching their children NOT to accept the drug culture, the war will continue.
I happen to agree with Ron Paul, who said that drug abuse/addiction is an issue that should be handled by families, friends and churches. NOT GOVERNMENT! Have you never read 1984? In that book Big Brother was allowed to determine exactly what the children believed – we are now doing that in this country through DARE (Drug Abuse Resistance Education) programs and others. When will patriots learn that the war on drugs is immoral and unconstitutional? Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but Obama didn’t give us our first Czar – Reagan, with his war on drugs and his Drug Czar did. Hmmm… Again, correct me if I’m wrong, but the war on drugs has been used as an excuse for more gun control, unconstitutional searches and seizures, police brutality and even murder is excused if the cop(s) thought he was a drug dealer. The war on drugs is just one more symptom of our tyrannical government.

Only God has absolute authority, and only God can require absolute obedience. -Rushdoony