Hummm... now who would have thought such a thing? Still, I'm beginning to wonder if I'm now starting to write articles under another name while I sleep at night...

Emporer Nero said it best while fiddling a tune from his lyre, a thousand or two years ago... "My heart burns, my head burns, now Rome shall burn..."
http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/rome.htm

But what the hell America, lets just keep watching TV,(the Circuses), and paying for whatever we are all told to pay for.
God did promise that He would never again distroy this earth with water... but He said nothing about not distroying it with "Fire".

I wonder if any other citizens in this Nation realize just whom it is that sows and prepares the food that even the corrupt elites of this Country need to eat? Or is the old recipe for "Stone Soup" still as sustaining as it has always been? Certainly even the youngest child in this Nation knows that a dollar bill has no real nutritional value by itself, and it makes a most unholy God in any form.

We The People of the American Nation have the talent, we have the strength, and the desire to survive in all ways, according to our Father, God in Heaven... we only need the understanding that we already have these things that the elites and the power-hungry of this world do not posses in themselves!

Michael

P.S. BTW, the term that is going to bring on the "New World Order" to our American Nation is called... "Global Governance". This term, the above author has seemed to miss in his article.

"Argue for your limitations, and in the end, when all is said and done, they're your's!"

"Sheeple & Shepherds, pick one! You can't be both no matter how you dress."

The higher ya go... the higher ya can get! Mountain Men Rock!