Airforce, I realize this is NOT a "botched raid" but I felt it appropriate for this discussion forum! MUST SEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

YouTube Video here.

Warning:
This video is graphic and WILL make you queezy after seeing the blatant disregard for human life a "PIG" has for a U.S. Veteran.

If you listen closely, you can hear the VET (seated on the ground) telling off the cop by making remarks such as "I've been in real war" and such. The cop asks him (ASKS him mind you) to "Get up" and when the man complies, he's shot to death!

Absolutely SICKENING!!

We ARE under TYRANNY and DICTATORSHIP!! WAKE UP, people!!!

Benjamin Franklin said;
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Thomas Jefferson said;
"The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed and that they are entitled to freedom of person, freedom of religion, freedom of property, and freedom of press."

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot". Mark Twain - 1904