I think most members know how I feel about the evil that cops do and get away with but I will post this just because this case of police evil is worse then a lot of other instances that have happened.

The day of Reckoning is fast approaching.

If I had a daughter and those Pig Dung Eaters did that to her I would get payback and they would never do that to anyone else’s child. And someday very soon cops will do something to the wrong person and then they will finally start to pay for the evil that they do.

Cops are pushing their luck. It is a truth that if a person pushes their luck once too often they will pay the price for their arrogance. It is like that Bear Man who lived among wild Bears and even touched and kissed them. He pushed his luck once too often and became Bear Food and Bear Scat and took his stupid lady friend with him.

The same fate will befall these arrogant cops who believe they are gods.

There are many types of people in this world and Country, some of them are total wimps and cowards and others are real Men who love their Family more then they fear death, and one day some evil cops will harm the family of such a Man and these cops will feel the Man’s wrath and they will die.

I personally know this type of man and I know that if those cops did that to his daughter those cops would die or wish they were dead. And this man has not only the disposition but the skills and capabilities to get his vengeance and take a large number of the law enforcers who will try to kill him with him.

And I believe that most of us know at least one man like this, one who will not cower in fear but will get his own justice for harm done to someone he loves.

There are many men who were Army Special Forces, Navy SEALS, Marine Snipers or Marine Recon like some of my friends. And some of these men will be willing to use their skills in defense of their loved ones or to get justice for their loved ones. And when, not if this happens it will be the SHTF big time for some police officers.

And like in Unintended Consequences Men doing this will get other Men off their asses to take similar action against any cops and others like Bureaucrats who have violated their Rights, and then the WAR WILL BE ON.

As has been posted by another Patriotic Member or two.

Making a list and checking it twice got to find out who is Naughty or Nice.

And it will not be Santa Claus who will be coming to town.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)