Patriot

Yes they have not hit the right one YET but they WILL if they don’t change their attitude toward the People they supposedly serve, yea right serve. And at the rate these Incidents are occurring it will not be that long before they do hit someone who will hit back.

airforce

You know how I feel about dogs and what I stated above also goes for the dog murdering Cops.

Anyone who kills one of my loved ones or my dog and I do not get justice via the System will receive my Justice.

These murdering cops are pushing their luck, the odds are not on their side and every time they do this they are rolling the dice and someday they will lose big time.

It is stated that the Square parasail type Parachutes have a Failure Rate of 1 in 300 deployments. So every time you jump out of a perfectly good aircraft the odds are 1/300 and keep getting worse that your main chute will fail. The thing with these raids is we don’t know what the odds are but considering what I know about people it should not be very much longer before cops do hit the wrong person and pay the price.

And it is a sure thing that the cops will blame everyone but themselves for this happening and call the person getting revenge a rotten cop killer.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)