Things that could be done range from simply disorienting them like by using Multiple High Watt Second Photoflashes or Covering the Floor with a large number of Marbles or large Ball Bearings.
I applaud your efforts for thinking about the right strategy. The tactics need some work though.

I know not to step into a room without checking my footing. Chances are since most houses they RAID are methlabs the place is full of garbage and not very tidy. I think they have figured out about checking their footing since I was taught this by a former SWAT member.

Also a large hole in the floor covered by a Rug would create a little havoc for an Entry Team.
They are not going to stack up on the door. They will come through windows and walls. You also have to live in this house. I don't think these are very practical ideas. I would probably break my hip every morning.

Also having a steel door frame and door would slow them down and if the steel door was the bedroom door the Entry Team would be at an extreme disadvantage and if after they entered the house a door automatically closed behind them I have a feeling they would not be very happy.
Steel doors even commercial are not problem for the police. They will use a Rabbit tool or simply smash the lock with a sledge hammer. If it's a really secure door they will just tear the wall off. They learn all this from firefigther who are experts in demolition of secure doors quickly. Time added to entry is less than 2 seconds. But that would buy you 2 seconds maybe even 4 if they did not know you had a steel door on the bedroom. But since they would come through your window it's not likely your door would matter.

After the Rabbit tool destroys your door it won't close behind them either. Not sure what purpose is served by locking them in a house with you?

There are a lot of things that can be done, limited by how much money you have and how much time and effort you want to put into it.

And I am only referring to the Non-violent and legal things.

If you want to go all the way that I will leave to everyones imagination.
For the sake of the impressionable minds please state that it is your imagination and not proven tactics which you are sharing.

I think I made the point in my post that it was completely possible to slow them down. However if you try to do this to the military you will have your house leveled or set on fire like in Waco. Trapping is only good to buy you time to Escape and evade. Even then these people are not nearly as stupid as some would like to believe. They encounter traps and fortifications every day on the job. They know what they are doing.