Well we have bring your parent to school days , and bring your child to work days, Now we need a follow a JBT home days, Start making lists, We are already on there lists, Really whats the difference, Blue helmets or shiny Badges, Same thing now a days. Everyone is a potential criminal to the JBT's and the JBT's are a potential criminal to everyone, that's just the way it is in a POLICE STATE. Your rights mean nothing to them!Proven over and over again. You will be held accountable for every action and they will walk away just about every time.We need a change in the law to hold Police accountable period, or its going to get way worse.Our troops are held to a much higher level even in a combat zone. If a Soldier shoots an unarmed pregnant woman jumping out a window he's going to Leavenworth. We could put a stop to this right now, That is a fact. But truly I think its just going to degrade into a free for all where no one wins. Just some thoughts. SEMPER FI

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---