This one is from Longview, Texas.

Two brothers say they were in for a rude awakening when officers with the city's SWAT team rushed their home in the middle of the night.

Kenneth and James Jimerson were pulled from their bed, put in handcuffs and taken from their home.

"I heard a big loud commotion a big loud boom, and before I could raise out of bed they were in on me, the police had guns drawn on me and told me to get down. I thought originally a car had run into the house or somebody was breaking in," Said Kenneth.

While Kenneth and James waited, in handcuffs, officers searched their home, "One had a gun right at my head, a guy told me ‘Don't look at me, look away from me', I done what he told me," said James.

The SWAT team didn't any find anything in the brothers' home; turns out officers had invaded the wrong home. "They came back and said apparently we have made a mistake," said Kenneth.

"When the SWAT agents exited the vehicle they were distracted by people on the street. They went to the house they thought was 825 it was 823," says Longview assistant police chief Don Dingler.

The city has apologized to the Jimersons.

The police department has launched an internal investigation to make sure nothing like this happens again.
Well, at least they apologized. :rolleyes:

Onward and upward,
airforce