Watching some of the related video interviews now. John Burris is involved so you can guess the race card is playing to the maximum but in reality, you don't even need the race card on that case.

A comment made by a family member was telling; the State managed to find and appoint the judge who had previously helped a reduce the scale and scope of the rampart scandal a back in the 1990s, former prosecutor of course. I remember the lies going around the gun and professional forums about the Rampart scandal, with us being told it was just hoodlums taking advantage of some good white cops who slipped up while bending some rules to make ends meet in a broken justice system.

Reality is most of the shitheads in the Rampart scandal were A: Black, and C: Tattooed and verified card carrying Bloods gang members using their status as police officers to chase after rival Crips gang members. Kind of makes me think of some of what has happened with Iraqi police.

Some folks never learn, yet they continue to be put in charge of policy...

I almost feel like issuing an official statement that if the blacks take action in California the Militias in general will only take action to secure public infrastructure, assist government agencies not connected with the justice department, and protect private property along with individual private citizens. If they want to go game on against the crooked as hell DOJ, we will just stay out of the way.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.